Zero Skateboards Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zero Skateboards
I love it :). Its got pop and concave for days
Awesome shirt and good material. Fits true to size!
Product arrived promptly, well packaged and in good shape. Good company to work with
Very nice deck. I'm 26 and looking forward to trying to skate after winter. I'll push around in the basement until then!
I’ve been riding Zero boards for the past year and they’ve been good to me. I like their board shapes and the graphics are radical! I support Zero boards!
Zero is legendary, nothing wrong with this shipment, great hoodie, the hoodie brings back my childhood skate rat days. Thanks!
easy to follow website, clean layout, easy tracking
Great quality
I have Always loved Zero , I skated numerous zero decks growing up and now I buy decks to hang on the wall . For sure one of the best company’s in skating . Keep killing it
I purchased the ZERO logo zip up hoodie. It’s rad! I want to buy a pullover next. I ordered for my boyfriend and got the wrong size; they were friendly and helpful when completing the exchange. The website advertised 100% cotton, but the item was a 50/50 poly-cotton blend, so that was a bummer. Overall a great product and a great experience. Will return for merch!
zero or die
Package arrived slowly after a couple delays but products are great
Amazing as always
I always loved zero decks over the 20 years of skating
Thanks for the years of love and support! 🖤💀
Great product and super fast shipping.
🖤💀🖤
Love Zero! Third deck I've ordered, always on time and in perfect condition! Thanks dudes, Zero or Die!!
Cool brand
Thanks Jeremiah 🖤💀
Nice deck from an amazing artist!
Zero Skateboards 5 star review on 16th January 2021
Great brand and great products!!!
Thanks Tristin! 🖤💀
Awesome board and great customer service!
Zero Skateboards is rated 4.91 based on 518 reviews