Zero Skateboards Reviews

bcsurfandsportgeorgia
Zero Skateboards Reviews | 28th May 2020
threeamigosskateshop
More Photos & Videos
Zero was on it! No issues!
Same quality i experienced in the 90's. Thanks for keeping me satisfied as a teen again.
Dopest boards, dopest graphics, roll till death.
Zero Skateboards is an brand with high-quality clothing and service. Every step of the shipping process they notified me where my order was and approximately how long it would take for it to come. Great company :-)
I love everything zero you'll be seeing my name more 🤘
They are the best! So comfortable and you can feel they are made to last. But pretty much the most comfortable pants I’ve owned
I love KURT
They always ship things out on time. Love there products.
Board snapped on day 1. Emailed customer service last week and have had no response after their initial reply. Recently started skating again after almost 20 years. Used to skate Zero decks and remember them being very strong. This deck had great concave and was easy to flip but was much more flexible than I would have expected. The hardware sunk really far into the board for the amount of torque applied. Cracked in front of the rear trucks after 3rd kickflip on flat ground.
The best ever
Been rocking zero since day one ! Live this site super fast delivery alway on time an alway has the dopest gear !!!
The skull is 🔥🔥🔥
I recently purchased the skull pin and the first two pair of sweatpants from the Zero site and am happy with my pin and order. It looks super cool on the back of my hat! And the sweatpants are super soft and pretty cool!!! And it was delivered within a few days of my purchase also. Thanks alot guys!!!!! :)
Amazing sweatpants and very comfortable. I will definitely order another pair
They’re nice, kinda heavy
Love The Homies, Adam & Kurt Rule ❤️
I’ve been a fan of The Chief’s since the Invisible days, so to continue to support ZERO thru all these years is an honour. Thanks for the products.
Zero boards are the sh*t! What more do i have to say??
✊🖤
I’ve been a fan of Jamie and the Zero team/brand for 20 years. Being able to purchase what I want so easily and smoothly through the online system is great. I also like the ability to break up my purchase total into installments. Thanks for the great customer service and for all you guys do for skateboarding!
Thanks Adam! 👊