Zippity Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Zippity

Tell us how Zippity made you happy

Own Driver
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"It was wonderful. very prompt updates and service."
(Cisco Systems - Richardson) - Posted 3 hours ago
"Very convenient. I was updated with the progress regularly."
(Cisco Systems - Richardson) - Posted 3 hours ago
"very thorough and informing. Let me know right away about my brakes and how much it would cost to replace them. I had scheduled service at my dealer, but that wasn't until Aug 10, then my coworker said Zippity was great, and I was able to schedule service right away. super easy and convenient."
(Takeda (previously Shire)) - Posted 5 hours ago
"easy to use, went great. thanks"
(DHMC) - Posted 5 hours ago
"everything went as expected and the communications were clear"
(Fidelity - Smithfield) - Posted 6 hours ago
"I appreciated the entire experience! The Customer Service was amazing from the start. I appreciate the follow through, and the explanation of my Jeep's condition from all angles! You all are the best! Thank you! Thank you! My only wish is that you were able to offer more services."
(DHMC) - Posted 8 hours ago
"At first, I thought it was great. Convenient + fast. However a week later, my rear driver side tire almost came off my car. I had to pull over to raise it up and tighten all 5 bolts.very dangerous. Speedy service is appreciated but thorough service is what I require. I don't have a very good impression and not likely using your service again."
(Mercer - Norwood) - Posted 9 hours ago
Hi Eric,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We take any risk to your safety extremely seriously and are currently investigating this mistake. As part of our standard Final Vehicle Safety Check, we torque each lug nut twice, once in the mobile service garage and once when your vehicle is returned to the parking spot. It looks like our process failed that day and we'd like to address this immediately. I will follow up with you personally to ensure your vehicle is safe to drive and identify whether there were breaches in our safety protocols so we can hold our team accountable and make process improvements to prevent this from ever happening again. We are very sorry this happened and will speak with you soon to resolve the issue in a timely manner.

Kate Hitchner
Head of Customer Experience
"I have used Zippity more than just a few times. I have consistently found that they are accommodating, friendly and reasonable. I love this service and will continue to use it in the future."
(DHMC) - Posted 11 hours ago
"Super convenient, and very cost effective! Communication throughout the process was helpful."
(Amica Mutual Insurance) - Posted 1 day ago
"Nico and Shasha were great. The helped me order new brakes and were able to put them on this Tuesday when I saw them last Tuesday. Awesome customer service"
(Boston Scientific - Marlborough) - Posted 1 day ago
"great experience. The communication is grade A. Very happy there is car detailing and upholstery steaming now, I will be using that service for sure!"
(Staples) - Posted 1 day ago
"I had a very good first experience. I drive my daughter's car to work with the hope of charging her dead battery, when I arrived the battery was still dead. It was a great relief to see that Zippity was on site that morning so I made an appointment online. The service was awesome, you all found my car and swapped out the battery for a more than reasonable cost, I never had to leave the building - I am very happy and have been recommending Zippity to my coworkers and family - nice work."
(Fidelity - Smithfield) - Posted 1 day ago
"It doesnt appear that the technician filled up my tires with air as I had to do it on a few of the tires aft the work was completed."
(DHMC) - Posted 1 day ago
"Technology aspect of the whole process is great, website, email notification texts etc. Very efficient. Great time saving idea, whoever came up with that kudos to that person. Highly recommending to all my colleagues and friends. Service cost can be a little better, it is in line with most places but for those who are looking for upgraded service like premium oil change etc. Individuals looking for basic oil change might not find that with Zippity but again they can save a good amount of time and hassle."
(Putnam Investments) - Posted 1 day ago
"It should be way less expensive. if it was, than id 100% recommend to a friend"
(Putnam Investments) - Posted 1 day ago
"It was great thank you"
(Putnam Investments) - Posted 1 day ago
"Oil Change and gave insight on existing problems that will need service by dealer."
(Fidelity - Merrimack) - Posted 1 day ago
"I loved that I was able to get my car worked on while I was working, so I didn't have to take time out of my day for it. Thank you guys. I've already recommended you guys to anyone who'll listen."
(DHMC) - Posted 1 day ago
"Very convenient! Friendly and accommodating technician!"
(Amica Mutual Insurance) - Posted 3 days ago
"I have been raving all day about this service. I was a skeptic at first, but my first time using this service was above and beyond my expectations. I'll use it over and over again! Thank you!"
(Mitre - Bedford, MA) - Posted 4 days ago
Zippity is rated 4.82 based on 1,104 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access