Zippity Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Zippity
Click Here

Tell us how Zippity made you happy

Own Driver
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"Check-in was easy, the gentleman was very helpful in telling me where to park, and I received timely updates."
(TJX - Framingham) - Posted 12 hours ago
"THEY DID A GREAT JOB!!!"
(Fidelity - 2 Destiny Way) - Posted 16 hours ago
"I had the Zippity team run diagnostics on my car and do the standard checks. When looking for the cabin filter, the service members broke the hinge for the glove box and claimed it was found broken. The glove box functioned normally prior to the service, and now falls out completely when releasing the handle. As mentioned, on the service report, the issue was noted as being found that way when it clearly was not."
(Raytheon Tewksbury) - Posted 17 hours ago
"I was pleased with how easy the process was, and how helpful and clear the communications were as the service was being done. My only criticism is that I was told the oil I selected when I made my reservation was not suitable for my car. Why is that oil available as an option if I cannot use it? I then had to pay more than I was expecting to pay. Because of the high oil price, I may not use this service again."
(20-36 Crosby Drive (Crosby Center)) - Posted 17 hours ago
"The over communication was great. I've been waiting, even day dreaming about this service. Thank you!"
(4-18 Crosby Drive (XChange)) - Posted 1 day ago
"Easy and friendly!"
(9/90 Corporate Center) - Posted 2 days ago
"It was a great experience! Your staff was extremely helpful in keeping me informed about what was going on and answering my questions through email in a timely fashion."
(TJX - Framingham) - Posted 2 days ago
"Outstanding conception and execution"
(DHMC) - Posted 2 days ago
"We had a little issue with the key not being at the lock box - but I would imagine that was the result of another customer not returning it. But it was resolved very quickly and professionally. Thank You"
(Staples) - Posted 3 days ago
"they did a good job"
(Amica Mutual Insurance) - Posted 3 days ago
"I had a fantastic experience with Zippity. This service definitely needs to be rolled out to more locations beyond office parks as many people would use this."
(TJX - Framingham) - Posted 3 days ago
"Very good"
(DHMC) - Posted 3 days ago
"Super convenient, very prompt responses and excellent pricing. Will definitely take advantage of the services in the future!"
(TJX - Framingham) - Posted 3 days ago
"Service was very convenient, I appreciated the communication about the recommended services for my car, the clear estimates and the ease of approving the additional work. The transparency was very helpful, as often times you don't know what you're getting yourself into when work is needed on your car (even if it's minor like replacing a fog light), and Zippity provided clear pricing without any random or hidden fees. Nico the service rep was helpful in passing along my questions/comments to the technicians as well. And the thank you card and mints were a nice touch!"
(Amica Mutual Insurance) - Posted 3 days ago
"always happy with my experience!!"
(Ocean Spray) - Posted 3 days ago
"As expected, easy and pleasant."
(Ocean Spray) - Posted 4 days ago
"It was a very easy process."
(DHMC) - Posted 4 days ago
"Process could not have been easier and even though I goofed that easy process the technician was friendly and accommodating. I would recommend your serve without reservations."
"Very convenient!"