Zippity Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Zippity

Tell us how Zippity made you happy

Own Driver
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Under an hour
"Very detailed information received from the my diagnostic service."
"I truly appreciate the ease of being able to have my car serviced while I'm at work and greatly appreciate the courtesy I receive from all working on the vehicle."
"Great job! Excellent customer service & convenience."
"Thanks it is nice to be able to get my car serviced so easily."
"Fantastic experience. I used your Zippity service at work. It was super-convenient, and your service reps were top notch. I'll definitely use your services again."
"I was great. This was my second time using your service and it went flawlessly. The convenience can't be beat."
"Excellent, professional and innovative. Everything is very transparent."
"They were a bit late in completing the work, but other than that I was very happy with the service. I appreciated how detailed they were in providing me updates, such as the remaining thickness of the tire tread, and that they provided pictures of any services or issues as they were uncovered."
"The convenience of having tired repaired while I had a full day commitment was such a huge help. I received an exceptional service experience beginning from online chat with Nico through to completion. Will certainly use this service again!"
"Great work, a little too much communication during the process."
"Very nice, quick service. I appreciate that you guys come to the area. I will make a suggestion, maybe have some type of golf cart or something that will take people where they need to go once they drop their car off. I didnt realize how far away from my building it was until morning of and had to walk quite a distance to the AMN building with all of my needed things for the day."
"It was great and convenient, very happy!"
"I love using Zippity at work! Just check in and everything is done by the time I go home with lots of communication in between. Super convient. Thanks!"
"Zippity continues to impress me. I had taken my car to my regular mechanic twice over the last 5 months for various things and had repeatedly asked about my brakes because they seemed loud to me. They said they were fine. Zippity immediately saw they needed to be replaced, sent me pics and measurements, and also suggested I rotate my tires since they were wearing unevenly. Also, they vacuumed by backseat by request for me which was HUGE since I drive my dog and son around. I need my car to be safe since I am the primary driver for my son, and I appreciate your attention to detail SO. MUCH."
"The convenience of having this work done without having to spend my day off doing it is incredible!"
"The entire experience was EXCELLENT! Everything happened exactly the way it was described in the introductory emails. I loved seeing photos of my car in the bay! Will 100% use again!"
"The cost went bit more higher than i anticipated. But i felt its all based on required changes. Thank you"
"the support and ease for each step was amazing. excellent company to use."
"Helpful as always, quick detailing service was great"
"you did what I paid you to do."
Zippity is rated 4.82 based on 847 reviews