Zippity Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zippity

Tell us how Zippity made you happy
So convenient! Extremely satisfied.
(Amica Mutual Insurance) - Posted 1 day ago
Great experience
(Schneider Electric - Andover) - Posted 1 day ago
Nico was very thorough and was able to advise me that my tires were in need of replacement. He offered to schedule an appointment for the next week.
(Amica Mutual Insurance) - Posted 1 day ago
it was really good.
(TJX - Marlborough) - Posted 2 days ago
Nice to be able to get my car serviced right at work, service was friendly and the price was competitive.
(TJX - Marlborough) - Posted 2 days ago
Great Experience. Email with all the detailed information was very nice to have and read what what done. Would also be nice to have more of a quick one page summary of work completed- to include with my cars history.
(4-18 Crosby Drive (XChange)) - Posted 2 days ago
Thank you!
(Talbots/ Cold Water Creek) - Posted 2 days ago
Added me without much notice, informed me of what was needed from the previous service, and kept me informed as to the progress.
(Takeda) - Posted 2 days ago
Extremely convenient!
(Staples) - Posted 3 days ago
Communication was superb. I was notified at every step. Car was returned in exact same location in perfect condition. Really appreciate the professionalism and transparency.
(Fidelity - Smithfield) - Posted 3 days ago
It was unclear exactly where to leave my car but the customer service helped quickly. Service was great as always.
(Takeda) - Posted 3 days ago
Great service, I was informed during every step.
(65 Hayden Ave) - Posted 3 days ago
They always do a good job.
(Talbots/ Cold Water Creek) - Posted 3 days ago
Your associates kept me informed at all times and gave me detailed information that I do not get a my dealer when I have a oil change
(Timberland) - Posted 4 days ago
Work was performed as expected and the detailed report of their review was excellent. I went out to move my vehicle after the work was complete and was even greeted with a wave by both the technicians as a I drove off. They seem passionate about their work and even the simple wave goes a long way showing their friendliness.
(Fidelity - Smithfield) - Posted 4 days ago
So easy to get my car serviced while I work and a great value. While having my car serviced a cord from my power converter was accidently broken by a technician, I received an email informing me of the incident and letting me know they had already ordered a replacement. Accidents happen, how you fix them speaks to the integrity of the company. Thank you!
(Fidelity - Merrimack) - Posted 4 days ago
I like getting the health check so I know what to look out for
(Boston Scientific - Marlborough) - Posted 4 days ago
Very good! Love being able to have my car worked on while in the office.
(Fidelity - Merrimack) - Posted 4 days ago
I love the convenience of this service.
(Fidelity - Merrimack) - Posted 5 days ago
Quick, efficient, and HUGE convenience. I also really appreciate the thorough feedback on the "healthcheck". Your techs gave me great info on my brakes, not just pads and rotors, but brake lines as well. That really helps me prioritize maintenance on my vehicle.
(Fidelity - Merrimack) - Posted 5 days ago