Zippity Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zippity
Own Driver

Tell us how Zippity made you happy
Zippity Reviews | 26th November 2019
Zippity Reviews | 11th November 2019
Zippity Reviews | 10th November 2019
Zippity Reviews | 9th November 2019
Zippity Reviews | 30th September 2019
Zippity Reviews | 24th September 2019
Zippity Reviews | 21st September 2019
More Photos & Videos
Never going to a mechanic again, this was very convenient and fast. Thank you!
(Home Service MA North) - Posted 12 hours ago
Work was done on time and efficiently.
(Home Service MA North) - Posted 1 day ago
The communication was clear and timely, and the service was completed within the allotted time.
(Home Service MA North) - Posted 1 day ago
Easy to drop off the car, lots of communication, and good price. I love that I don't have to leave work before or after to drop off and pick up my car I just park use the lock box everything else is done while I complete my work day.
(DHMC) - Posted 2 days ago
I know it's hard to schedule adequate time for some services and the unforeseen difficulties. Nico sent me a request to keep my vehicle longer because of another vehicle taking extra time. Like everyone else I needed my vehicle returned on time. I expressed this in a return e-mail and Zippity came through. I am happy I didn't have to delay my service or literally wait at work until my vehicle was completed. My dogs were happy also, I needed to get home and let them out.
(Hypertherm) - Posted 4 days ago
Great experience, very pleased with the service.
(DHMC) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Very fast and very responsive !
(Talbots/ Cold Water Creek) - Posted 2 weeks ago
George was very professional and helpful. He knew exactly what my car needed and fixed it quickly.
(Home Service MA North) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Great all-around service! Thanks
(DHMC) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Shaun was very helpful and explained the process and outcome in detail.
(Home Service MA North) - Posted 3 weeks ago
You went out of your zone to take care of these services while I am working from home. Thank you!
(Home Service NH) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Technician arrived on time; service was quick but thorough. I like the comprehensive vehicle diagnosis that is provided.
(Home Service RI) - Posted 4 weeks ago
My car needed some unexpected brake service in order to pass inspection. I needed the work done quickly so i could get my car inspected and the team did it the very next day...quick and painless for me! So nice to have the added flexibility right at my home, one less thing to think about. Thanks so much!
(Home Service NH) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Tech was professional, communicative and did the job in no time
(Home Service MA North) - Posted 1 month ago
I always have a good experience with Zippity and its employees. I was able to get my car serviced at a lot near my house since I am currently working remotely and my driveway is not ideal for a home service. It was quick and easy. I was kept in the loop every step of the way. Big thank you to the entire team!
(Home Service MA North) - Posted 1 month ago
Overall great experience being my first time using you guys. wish you coulda repaired my radio lol but everything else was great.
(DHMC) - Posted 1 month ago
Punctual, excellent communication, convenient. And no surprises!
(Home Service MA North) - Posted 1 month ago
zippity I would rate 10 stars. very professional and extremely knowledgeable mechanics. I felt very comfort and confident that my car was going to be fixed to perfection. I highly recommend zippity without reservation
Great service! Will use again. Great job George!
(Home Service MA North) - Posted 1 month ago
The crew always does a good job and I trust there input on what needs service next.
(Hypertherm) - Posted 1 month ago