Zippity Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Zippity

Tell us how Zippity made you happy

"No it was great!"
"Great experience. I look forward to having my car detailed in a few weeks."
"Very convenient service! I feel reassured knowing the inspection was included, and happy that zippity took care of the rodents living in my cabin air filter instead of me!"
"It was so convenient to have Zippity work on my car while I was working! They did a great job and my car was well taken care of. I would absolutely use Zippity again!"
"No, it was perfect! Nico was of great help and he was able to give me prompt feedback on my car. I would recommend this service to anyone who has to get a quick fix on their car and don't want to skip office hours!"
"Nothing. Excellent overall experience. Thank you for giving me weekends back vs. sitting at a dealership all day."
"Very kind and considerate people taking care of my car. Care every detail and respond timely."
"All went well but since I never park on the top level of our three story garage I had no idea there was a very conspicuous Zippety enclosure to park near. Might have been good for first time users for you to say “look for the big Zippety thing”- if you don’t see it you are on the wrong level” in your first reminder email."
"Superior customer service- so considerate and helpful!"
"very friendly. they answer all my questions. great experience"
"Super convenient way to get some routine maintenance on your car. I love that I didn't have to spend time waiting at a shop, so I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to save themselves some time on maintenance."
"Great service, appreciated the regular text updates throughout the day and so convenient."
"The experience and convenience was great. The price was high. If I am tight on time I will use this service again. If my schedule is light I will save money and go somewhere else. I will likely use this service once a year"
"offer more services"
"I loved that you left mints in my car for me, thank you!"
"Very Convenient and Great Service!"
"Quick and Convenient!"
"It really was the best experience it possibly could be. Thanks so much"
"The service was excellent - the texts and the emails were great and kept me up to date on the status of my vehicles repairs. I loved the flexibility and the chat feature! Keep up the great work!"
"Very convenient and constantly kept up to date with the progress. Excellent professional job"
Zippity is rated 4.76 based on 306 reviews