Zippity Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Zippity

Tell us how Zippity made you happy

Own Driver
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"Very convenient. Excellent customer service."
(DHMC) - Posted 3 hours ago
"Thank you James and team for a fantastic job. I appreciate the topping off the water fluid in the car. As I picked up my car in the key box, a colleague asked about what I think of the service and if I will recommend - I said, YES, DEFINITELY! Great service - and am glad you guys are not pushy on service."
(Fidelity - Smithfield) - Posted 6 hours ago
"Super convenient. A little pricey but worth it for the check on everything and topping off all fluids. I really like the breakdown of the check via email and text and letting me know how things are going throughout the day. The little mints in my cup holder were a really cute touch too. I will definitely recommend Zippity to my co-workers and be back for my next service. Thank you!"
(Fidelity - Smithfield) - Posted 7 hours ago
"It was great. Dropped it off and it was done in a timely manner."
(Amica Mutual Insurance) - Posted 1 day ago
"Its just really easy to get work done with you and your staff make it very easy to get information and process that information."
(DHMC) - Posted 1 day ago
"Thank you again"
(Mercer - Norwood) - Posted 2 days ago
"My experience with Zippity was carefree and flawless! From start to finish is was the easiest experience I’ve ever had. The communication and clarity about my vehicle was very clear and easily understood. I will absolutely be using their services In the future and have already been sharing my great experience with family, friends and co-workers. Thanks for such a wonderful experience!"
(DHMC) - Posted 3 days ago
"Here is the text I sent my wife after the service and I evangelize similarly at work: I can’t say enough about how good the Zippity car service we use at work is. I almost forgot that I had scheduled today, but I get texts that they send based upon the time I said I would be at work to let me know where to park and how to put my keys in the drop box. They also communicate so well via text once they start the work and they update me while working on it. This place has amazing service!"
(400 Riverpark Drive) - Posted 3 days ago
"I was not expecting a full diagnostic when getting an oil change, which was great as didn't know I needed brakes and tires. Thank you!"
(Amazon Robotics) - Posted 3 days ago
"very convenient and helpful"
"very satisfied."
(Amica Mutual Insurance) - Posted 4 days ago
"Easy, convenient, and did not feel the pressure to buy anything outside the oil change."
(Fidelity - 2 Destiny Way, Westlake) - Posted 4 days ago
"good experience overall"
(Amica Mutual Insurance) - Posted 4 days ago
"Easy process. Convenient. Service techs were not pushy about extra work I needed and performed services I requested."
(Hypertherm) - Posted 4 days ago
"Love the service."
(Takeda (previously Shire)) - Posted 4 days ago
"Very professional and extremely happy with your services."
(4-18 Crosby Drive (XChange)) - Posted 4 days ago
"very easy to use - website, key drop/tablet, service as a whole; prompt notifications re: services/updates/etc."
(DHMC) - Posted 5 days ago
"I love this service! Most thorough oil change I’ve ever had with the 12 point check! It’s worth the extra money I paid for this. Thank you Sue"
(DHMC) - Posted 5 days ago
"Excellent Service, I had some hacnging tags on the front number plate that was neatly trimmed and I really appreciated that. You did more than what I expected so thank you so much for your service :)"
(Fidelity - Smithfield) - Posted 5 days ago
"It was extremely convenient for me!!! The instruction was very clear and easy to follow. The staff were very friendly and polite, I am very happy with my first experience. Certainly will use this service again. It would be even nicer if you could open service of installing car camera!"
(Takeda (previously Shire)) - Posted 5 days ago