Zippity Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Zippity

Tell us how Zippity made you happy

Own Driver
"Great Experience, I will be using Zippity in the future."
"The process was very simple and the work was 100% complete."
"You guys are the best. Love the service and level of communication n"
"I loved how everything was so explained in the email. As someone who knows nothing about cars, I felt like it was a great way to know I was not getting scammed. The pricing was also very reasonable!"
"Great value and you can't beat the convenience. I am always kept well informed which I appreciate."
"excellent service and I don't have to take time out of my day"
"Made it very easy. Will definitely do it again."
"I like how I was kept up to date on the status of my vehicle at all times and also appreciated the appointment reminders. The response rate to a question I had was very prompt and satisfactory. I also received an email with a question from the technician which again was very timely and courteous. I will definitely use your services again."
"Great service"
"Excellent service."
"I appreciated the ease of setting up the appointment, the updates from the technician and customer service throughout the day, and the quality of the work."
"detailed service with helpful feedback. excellent customer service"
"Great all around experience. I will be recommending people to check you all out."
"Was expedient! I loved it"
"The service was prompt and easy to handle while I was working my shift."
"Owen did a great job diagnosing my issue and went above and beyond researching alternative replacement wheels when he saw the price of an OEM set. This includes searching ebay and calling local junkyards, which I hadn't though of! All around it was unexpected and appreciated! Nico also did a great job communicating throughout the process. It's always nice to talk with the same person throughout, and great to hear/see the diagnostic directly from the mechanic. Thank you all!"
"Awesome Team!!"
"No hassle, work was done right and the communication was nice, easy and straightforward."
"Service was good. Way too many emails sent prior to, during, and after the service was done."
"Service was timely, communications were clear and kept me up to date on my service."
Zippity is rated 4.82 based on 450 reviews