Easy Canvas Prints Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read  Easy Canvas Prints Reviews

About Easy Canvas Prints:

The leader in custom canvas prints online. Save 85% on canvas prints. Just choose the size and wrap thickness of your canvas print, upload your pictures or art, choose your border and join over 1 million happy EasyCanvasPrints.com customers.

1-877-858-4586

hdproduct@buildasign.com

Tell us how Easy Canvas Prints made you happy
Best gifts ever!
Haven’t received it
I was not given the opportunity to add my $10 discount code.
Love them
Great price-good price to give for present
Shipping expensive but great product in the end so clear
Love this website
pretty easy
Haven't seen the canvas yet, but website crashes repeatedly when you try to pay. How many did I order?!
Can't review until I receive product
This place is awesome!
I haven’t seen them yet buyer be ware the prices change constantly if you leave in the cart when you come back it’s a higher price. I have found pictures a lot less but we wanted the bar wood frame and this is the only place we could find it. Good luck
Can’t wait to get it! Super easy to do !
Got my order yesterday. Was surprised how unprofessional the picture looked. It looks as if a child hand tacked the back. Looking tacky ,and even little hanger was mounted on bottom. Does not look like a special gift. Disappointed, looks cheap.
Can't rate just ordered
Easy so far ! Can’t wait to see the product
Very disappointed. I ordered a canvas on 11/3 for my wife’s birthday and was sent an email saying it would be delivered by 11/8. After stalking the mail for days, I track the package on the ups website to find it never even made it to Ups. I called and the customer service lady was extremely friendly and admitted that Easy Canvas dropped the ball. They said they would send it out and I would get it well before my wife’s birthday on 11/20. Although she was extremely friendly, they did not offer anything besides an apology and being told we will ship it out immediately so you get it well before her birthday. I just checked the new tracking and the canvas should arrive by the end of the day 11/20. I guess I’m not going to be able to wrap it and give it to her on her birthday. So disappointed.
Easy and fast