Jwines Kosher Wine Reviews

Read Jwines Kosher Wine  Reviews

1800-269-0604

help@jwines.com

Tell us how Jwines Kosher Wine made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
you guys have a great selection, free delivery
great prices keep up the good work
Bottles are well packaged.. no breakage.... and always a pleasure to drink.
This is my favorite place to shop for wine. You can always get someone very professional and customer focused to answer any questions about wine. I’ve been a customer for years and they never disappoint.
J Wines has easy access to online ordering and prompt delivery. I had an issue with Ups losing my order and J wines took control and sent out another order immediately. Thanks J Wines great customer service.
The descriptions of the assorted wines were quite helpful in making our selections, and we were also impressed with the wonderful range of wines you offer. Our order of 10 different wines was packed perfectly and arrived when expected. Our guests enjoyed both the variety and quality. Thank you!
Order placed for Passover Seders on February 26. Emailed when it seemed to be taking forever. Was told all the Rose was not available and they would ship as soon as it came in. I said that was fine as long as it was in my house by March 29. I kept checking and the order was still pending so I finally called and was assured I would have the wine in time. I was very concerned and ordered wine from another distributor one week before Passover. That wine we got on time. Your wine was delivered during our Seder on Friday as our kids opened the door for Elijah.
Excellent selection, prices & service
Past experiences were great. This order before the holiday, the case of wine was shipped days after the order was made, the shipping info was incorrect and it was very difficult to get in touch with someone to discuss. Once contact was made, the information i got was inconsistent.
I am sorry to hear that you had that experience,
during the holidays things can get kind of crazy. Please on all future orders for holidays confirm correct shipping address and preferably order in advance.
fast service
Talk to your customer service
The wines arrived as promised and in good condition.
I’ve always been happy with the prices, variety, and shipping! We always have what we need in time for the Chagim!
Easy order, easy delivery, great prices . . . and a great selection. Kudos!!!
Nice selection, good prices, convenient delivery and on time. Just right.
Always good wine delivered on time!
Excellent selection
Great service
Would like to see mixed cases with different price ranges in the future
Reds, whites etc.
I like ordering from Jwines. It's easy to find a variety of wines. I am still confused about the sales tax and have not been able to get an answer. I think the customer service needs some improvement but the web site and order process is excellent.
The wine was shipped quickly and was packaged very well. When I had a question about the delivery status, customer service was very prompt to answer and keep me updated.
Previous orders arrived within a day or two. However, I waited almost 3 weeks for this order, received NO communication about out-of-stock delays, had to call twice to get any info. Communication was very poor and very disappointing!
shipping was fast and efficient, great wine selection
Jwines Kosher Wine is rated 4.55 based on 256 reviews