Jwines Kosher Wine Reviews

Read Jwines Kosher Wine  Reviews

1800-269-0604

help@jwines.com

Tell us how Jwines Kosher Wine made you happy
This is my favorite place to shop for wine. You can always get someone very professional and customer focused to answer any questions about wine. I’ve been a customer for years and they never disappoint.
J Wines has easy access to online ordering and prompt delivery. I had an issue with Ups losing my order and J wines took control and sent out another order immediately. Thanks J Wines great customer service.
The descriptions of the assorted wines were quite helpful in making our selections, and we were also impressed with the wonderful range of wines you offer. Our order of 10 different wines was packed perfectly and arrived when expected. Our guests enjoyed both the variety and quality. Thank you!
Excellent selection, prices & service
fast service
The wines arrived as promised and in good condition.
I’ve always been happy with the prices, variety, and shipping! We always have what we need in time for the Chagim!
Easy order, easy delivery, great prices . . . and a great selection. Kudos!!!
Nice selection, good prices, convenient delivery and on time. Just right.
Always good wine delivered on time!
Excellent selection Great service Would like to see mixed cases with different price ranges in the future Reds, whites etc.
The wine was shipped quickly and was packaged very well. When I had a question about the delivery status, customer service was very prompt to answer and keep me updated.
shipping was fast and efficient, great wine selection
ARED Fusia (Jwines) Mar 1, 12:23 EST Hi Anthony, Thanks for your recent order. I am reaching out just to confirm our free shipping policy. Every case, 12 bottles or increments of 12 regular sized bottles, gets free shipping. Outside of that, there are separate shipping fees tht tag since it falls outside of a case. I will, however, see about crediting back or providing store credit for a future order to offset that cost on this one. Purim Sameach, Yosef
Good prices, fast shipping. Would definitely buy from again.
I am very pleased with the service I receive from J Wines and will continue to give them my business! Shalom, Shane Priest
I am really impressed with Jwines, it was my first time ordering liquor online. I placed an order on Wednesday and I needed it for Friday night. I emailed customer service and they took care me. I got it the next day! Thank you Jwines
This is so much easier than schlepping out to the wine store. It used to be a choice between buying the one or two kosher wines available locally, or having someone schlep to Queens to buy a whole case at a good price, and then having to carry the case a block or to to the car. This website matches the Queens prices, without the schlep. Only we get free shipping rather than a discount for buying a full case. It's worth it!
Quick deliver and well packed.
Jwines Kosher Wine is rated 4.55 based on 256 reviews