Jwines Kosher Wine Reviews

Read Jwines Kosher Wine  Reviews

1800-269-0604

help@jwines.com

Tell us how Jwines Kosher Wine made you happy
Order came on time and in a good shape , thank you !
J Wines always has good customer service and sells quality products. Thanks! 🙏🏻
I love JWines. They always have very competitive pricing coupled with the free shipping on case orders they can't be beat. There are times when I have had small issues with my shipped orders (cross country), but they always strive to make good on their product and rectify the issues.
Great wine at great prices!
Very fast and timely. Order was shipped as it said it would be and arrived with in a few days. Very please with this company!!
Good selection
Easy to order
Fast shipping
I recently order wine as a wedding gift for a close friend. The ordering process had some glitches due to fact that I was sending the order as a gift. Their computer technology is not seamless but with a few calls I was comfortable with my order
I have received excellent reviews of the wine from my friends and the delivery has been prompt.
Wonderful experience.Could not have been better. Super fast service.
Very good service.
Incredibly quick delivery. Prices are good, and a solid selection.
I will keep bugging until I get an answer, you thieves!!!
Hi Erick,

I can see that UPS attempted to deliver this package three time but no one was available to sign for it, per our site: https://www.jwines.com/shipping-policy
A tracking number should have been automatically sent to you via email. i can see that UPS made a fourth attempt and was able to deliver it on Friday.

All the best,
the Jwines team
Excellent wine! i do enjoy it so.
Awesome fast delivery!
J Wines is excellent ever time! I love their selection, the ability to search for exactly what I want. Orders are shipped quickly and arrive when expected. The incredible consistency is amazing. Thank you!
The ordering and delivery are great. Always on time and fast.
The customer service is not good. I have made 3 inquiries for the past 2 orders. 2 by email and 1 by phone. I have never gotten a response. I have never spoken to anyone. I would hate to have an order issue. No one to talk to. No service.
Hi Lawrence,

Sorry to hear that you've been having trouble contacting us. I do not see any previous emails under your name, however. Are you emailing to support@jwines.com? We also have a wonderful chat feature available when you are on the site to speak with somebody.
Good selection of products and very prompt shipping.
Wildly happy to find Zmora Cabernet Israeli wine. You packed it to perfection. All bottles came so
Well protected and just in time for Thanksgiving❣️
The wines were timely delivered to the friend I gifted and he was pleased with the wines selected.
Good job by the whole team
Excellelt service. Fast, friendly, professional.
Jwines Kosher Wine is rated 4.55 based on 256 reviews