Jwines Kosher Wine Reviews

Read Jwines Kosher Wine  Reviews

1800-269-0604

help@jwines.com

Tell us how Jwines Kosher Wine made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I order the sacramental wine we need and before I think of it again, it is here. How could it be better?
Wine was very good & arrived quickly
I was looking for a hard to find wine. They had it. Wonderful service. Their consultant on the phone gave me some wonderful Jewish trivia and a blessing for my daughters wedding.
Yes great service
I needed a shipment urgently. The customer service representative took special note of the urgency , committed to follow up and rush the order through the system. I felt confident and used standard delivery, it arrived within 48 hours. All wines were exactly as ordered and delicious!
Nice selection with good prices.
Hi Jwines Team. Buying in Jwines is a very good experience for me. The attention of you, in particular Mr. Jared, made me feel confident buying in Jwines, because I feel that I speak with people and not only with digital technology that is cold and impersonal. I thank Mr. Jared for his patience and intuition in assisting me, I speak Spanish, I do not speak much English. Its website is very good and manages to give me all the information necessary to know each one of the wines. I would like to continue with future purchases and be part of the Jwines team. Congratulations! Luisa Escobar
On time delivery. Product as promised
By providing good wine at a good price in a reasonable amount of time
You guys are awesome! Great price, speedy delivery, excellent customer service. Team is always very willing to answer any and all questions and make recommendations. They're very knowledgeable about their products.
VERY FAST DELIVERY!!!! Great service , thanks !!
Great price ,service ,selection. Highly recommended👍 Albert Ray Brooklyn Ny
The Golan Heights winery wines are ALWAYS excellent!
Girl friend loved the wine,hard to find in her area.
The wines I ordered came very quickly, the packaging was good and kept the bottles in good condition. Prices were reasonable, even per-bottle, and there were a number of wines and wineries which were new to me as a kosher consumer. My only complaint is that the wines have very little info about them (details, reviews, etc), so I had to search each one externally to figure out whether I wanted to buy it.
Fast service, great prices.
Personal service was excellent.
Wines arrived VERY quickly with several days left before Pesach. Extremely well packaged, as well. Wines were a delicious addition to our Pesach Seder. Will definitely order again!
Excellent selection, prompt shipping, and arrived ahead of schedule!
Great prices and free shipping! !
Jwines Kosher Wine is rated 4.55 based on 256 reviews