247 Home Rescue Reviews

Parkhill Business Centre, Padiham Road, Padiham

Tell us how 247 Home Rescue made you happy
247 Home Rescue 1 star review on 16th May 2022
Michael
Very confusing calls from call centre. There was obviously no communication as I received several calls about the same thing.
Hi, We sincerely apologize for all the inconvenience caused. 24/7 Home Rescue prides itself in always striving for exceptional customer service, please know that we prioritize our customers above everything else. We will look into this and will try to do whatever we can, to avoid this in the future. We appreciate your input. Kind Regards, 24|7 Home Rescue Team.
After you reminded me that my plan will expire shortly, I rang you to make a deal. You were very helpful in doing that but did not confirm the deal until I rang you again.
Hi, Thank you for using our services and providing your valuable feedback. We will definitely keep trying to simplify and make our user experience easier and more friendly. Thank you for taking out the time to notify us. We appreciate your input. Kind Regards, 24|7 Home Rescue Team.
i was really pleased with the engineer did a good service ,said he would put a report in to say 1 of my radiaters is cousing a problem.as no one has been in touch with us i think that this hasnt been done
Hi, Thank you for a great review and rating our service 5 stars. It's great to know how impressed you are with our engineer. Our engineers are highly experienced and know how to handle customers with care. Our prices are affordable and our service unbeatable. We have access to over 3000 engineers nationwide. When you need to make a claim or book a service, our engineers will be there where you are. I'm really pleased to read your comments and I'll be sure to pass them on to all involved. Thank you once again.
I switched over from corgi to 247 Home Rescue because I found a better deal. I have had the cover for boiler parts and labour as well as the service SINCE 2014. The only time I called them out was on the 22nd of september 2016 because of no hot water or central heating and it just wouldn't switch on and also i've got 9 months old baby, so I am happy that they came to check it and repaired the boiler. they just took abit of time over the phone and the excess I had to pay because my boiler was over 11 years of age, which was the same thing if I were with corgi, that was the only thing other than that thumbs up my boiler was repaired which I wanted.
Hi, Thank you for sharing your feedback and leaving a review. We're delighted to hear that you were pleased with the service.
247 Home Rescue is rated 4.18 based on 299 reviews