247 Home Rescue Reviews

Read 247 Home Rescue Reviews

enquiries@247homerescue.co.uk

Parkhill Business Centre, Padiham Road, Padiham

Tell us how 247 Home Rescue made you happy
I rang today about leaking boiler and that it had tripped the electrics. I have turned it off. I answered thier questions honestly. I have a 73 year old who is now out of self isolation from Covid, but still testing positive. I’m told they can not send out an engineer due to this and there they are happy for us to have no heating and cold water. Even though we have a home emergancy. They obviously do not live up to thier name!! How can they be allowed to do this?
Constant nagging to get a new boiler, had a service, engineer decides to condemn the boiler with a very dubious fault stating the PCB boards on my particular model were now a fire risk. I contacted the manufacturer and they had never heard of the fault also had second opinion from another engineer who also had never heard of the fault. Thereby came the hard sell to buy a new boiler from them and I couldn't cancel the policy because I had had there boiler service. Complete and utter scam artists avoid at all costs
please do NOT use this organisation. they are useless through and through. my boiler was working until they serviced it and afterwards it cost me £268 to fix even though some arrogant upstart told me it was beyond economical repair and tried to get me to buy a new one. the customer service is non existent with no one senior to speak to other than lowly call centre people in india who were reading from a script. we had no heating or hot water over xmas and i was offered £50 compensation. Utterly utterly shambolic - i am raising it with the FCA - Homeserve all over again
I have had a terrible experience with 247 and would n ot recommend their services to anyone. There have been several issues but the icing on the cake today when I was told they had no note of me cancelling and even if they had they would have charged me anyway. Extremely unhappy with their poor service.
Paying for cover which was sold as unlimited call outs parts and labour, service engineer came to do annual service on my 1 year old boiler only to find the competent engineer  had not put the pressure back into the boiler, called them back to seek support advised & that i wanted to cancel was told as i had someone round for annual service therefore i could not cancel due to t&c's. I was advised i will need to cancel 30days before my renewal and my policy was only covering me in the event of a TOTAL FAILURE, soo i felt mis informed by the sales advisor!
So far so good . Harpreet is excellent , polite and gentle . V impressive
We had an engineer round to service our 2yr old boiler which was otherwise in good working order. A few hours after servicing, boiler completely stopped working. We phoned 247 and the same engineer turned up. Clueless and unhelpful. He kept apologising and it was obvious he knew this was all his fault. He said they would have to call an electrician but 247 insist we would pay for it as we have not purchased electrical cover!!! A useless company that does not take responsibility when they have obviously done something wrong. Either way, no electrician has turned up. This is 3am and we are all shivering. Second day without heating in this horrendous weather with young children in the house. Avoid 247 at all costs. We are taking this up. You are not getting away with this!!
Very pleasant engineer he has been to my property before
Dear Carol, Thanks for sharing this review. We’re proud of the service that our engineers deliver and are really pleased to read your thoughts. Thanks for being a 247 Home Rescue customer. Kind Regards, 24|7 Home Rescue.
excellent service
Dear Neil, Thanks for sharing this review. We’re proud of the service that our engineers deliver and are really pleased to read your thoughts. Thanks for being a 247 Home Rescue customer. Kind Regards, 24|7 Home Rescue.
Professional polite and friendly
Dear Donald, Thanks for sharing this review. We’re proud of the service that our engineers deliver and are really pleased to read your thoughts. Thanks for being a 247 Home Rescue customer. Kind Regards, 24|7 Home Rescue.
Brett was very pleasant kept everything clean and tidy.
Dear Nicola, Thanks for sharing this review. We’re proud of the service that our engineers deliver and are really pleased to read your thoughts. We will make sure that Brett's manager receives this feedback so that he gets the praise that he deserves. Thanks for being a 247 Home Rescue customer. Kind Regards, 24|7 Home Rescue.
Lee, the engineer who attended was very friendly and efficient. Although he does not normally work in our area, we would be very happy if any future work required was done by him. Although we originally were unhappy that first appointment was cancelled by 24/7 the service carried out a few days later exceeded expectations because Lee was so good.
Dear Carol, Thanks for sharing this review. We’re proud of the service that our engineers deliver and are really pleased to read your thoughts. We will make sure that Lee's manager receives this feedback so that he gets the praise that he deserves. Thanks for being a 247 Home Rescue customer. Kind Regards, 24|7 Home Rescue.
Very good boiler service by Lee.
Dear Alison, Thanks for sharing this review. We’re proud of the service that our engineers deliver and are really pleased to read your thoughts. We will make sure that Lee's manager receives this feedback so that he gets the praise that he deserves. Thanks for being a 247 Home Rescue customer. Kind Regards, 24|7 Home Rescue.
Engineer Bertt was excellent , polite and courtious
Dear Neil, Thanks for sharing this review. We’re proud of the service that our engineers deliver and are really pleased to read your thoughts. We will make sure that the engineer's manager receives this feedback so that he gets the praise that he deserves. Thanks for being a 247 Home Rescue customer. Kind Regards, 24|7 Home Rescue.
I was very pleased with the service I received. Your engineer arrived on time was very friendly and carried out the repair efficiently. I would recommend 24/7 to friends
• Dear June, Thanks for your review. We’re pleased that you were satisfied with the work of our engineer. That’s great to read. Thanks for being a 247 Home Rescue customer. Kind Regards, 24|7 Home Rescue.
Great service and reliable!!
Hello, Thanks for your review. We’re pleased that you were satisfied with the work of our engineer. That’s great to read. Thanks for being a 247 Home Rescue customer. Kind Regards, 24|7 Home Rescue.
Friendly engineer and helpful
Very affable and knowledgable engineer. Would highly recommend Xlnt service
Dear Michael, Thanks for sharing this review. We’re proud of the service that our engineers deliver and are really pleased to read your thoughts. Thanks for being a 247 Home Rescue customer. Kind Regards, 24|7 Home Rescue.
Friendly on time and efficient.
Dear Natalie, Thanks for sharing this review. We’re proud of the service that our engineers deliver and are really pleased to read your thoughts. Thanks for being a 247 Home Rescue customer. Kind Regards, 24|7 Home Rescue.
Boiler service completed. Service carried out as expected and to our satisfaction.
Hello, We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. Thanks for being a 247 Home Rescue customer. Kind Regards, 24|7 Home Rescue.
247 Home Rescue is rated 4.32 based on 287 reviews