Lookagain Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lookagain

Tell us how Lookagain made you happy
Purchased a imac for over 1600 due to be delivered on between the 9th and 15th. On the 8th I called to check where the item was as it still hadn't been dispatched to be told it would be delivered on the Tuesday. They assured me there was stock and there wouldn't be an issue.. The day after calling they emailed to say that its not on stock and won't be delivered until the 25th. I exercised my right to cancel as the item is not delivered when they said andnit won't be on the 25 either as apple don't have stock until July. They promised me it would be cancelled. They lied again. I'm now on my 5th attempt to.get my money back. Disgusting company, customer service is appalling and they lie through their teeth My contractual obligations are with you; not your suppliers. You have broken that contract by not delivering. I Have the calls recorded as discussed on our call and I'm now reporting to the financial ombudsman, my bank and social media. You will never get another penny from me.
Disgusted with this look again company they lie and lie put phone down on you when you try to chase up your order the other reviews are correct just wish I had read them before I ordered from them they sent my head board to wrong address then tried to blame me took them ages to contact delivery company which delivery company agreed look again gave them wrong address but look again still blame me lol ? Until I phoned head office who sorted it out for me I will never buy of look again? Hundreds of phone calls to them they never had a clue until I contact the head office and the lady sorted it out ?
AVOID!!! The worst contact with a company in my life, they do not listen, tell you lies and just fob you off. I wonder how they are still in business. Will never use again.
Absolutely shocking customer service. Due to my disability I am buying online for years but never had to face anything like this. I bought chest of drawers which was damaged and also colour wasn’t as described and yet three weeks after I provided proof of this I am still awaiting refund and they just ignoring me. Calls to customer service got conveniently disconnected numerous times - shocking! And reply for email takes on average 5+ days or not at all
Very disappointing, ordered a pair of shoes and they have sent the wrong size 3 times! Then I was told the warehouse would contact me within 3 days which they’ve failed to do I rang to speak with customer services and was kept hanging on for 15 mins after which I gave up and hung up! Don’t think they value their customers at all
I received my order weeks ago but was then sent a message to say, sorry about delay we will send item as soon as possible.I phoned & they apologised for error. I have now been charged again as they have sent the same order AGAIN. I DO NOT WANT THE SAME PAIR OF SANDALS TWICE(Black). Mrs j Cobb.
Would never use this company again. Ordered a patio heater on April Fools day 1st April. Given a delivery date, so set the garden up ready for 19th April. On 16th April , no apologies or anything, just a letter saying they will credit my account! This has not even been done yet
Absolutely dreadful service. faulty washing machine. Look Again accepts no responsibility and hasn't provided ADR information. Seems like nowhere to turn. Wouldn't use these again. Didn't want to give one star. Zero Stars for Look Again
Placed my order, given delivery dates, had to call when item did not arrive and was advised it would take an extra THREE WEEKS. Item is shown as being 'in stock', told they were waiting on stock. Either the company are disfunctional, or they lie.
Worst company ever seen... Order on 24 December, payment was cleared immediately. However, after 2 months they told, item is out of stock. Please avoid this company .. awful
Disgusting Customer services. I had two parcels go missing with Hermes and reported it to Lookagain 3 times, no one came back to me at all and the items were still charged to my account. I am paying balance and closing account.
Absolutely awful. I made an order in December and was told it would be with me between 11-15 January. I received an email informing me of a delay and I should expect the package on 16 Jan. I am still waiting and when I complained on 18 Jan I was told it would take three days to respond to my complaint. This is now the fourth day and I had to chase them to find out what has happened and I was told they are still investigating. Poor Customer Service really
delivered item into a bin round driveway, assuming its my safe place, which is more obviously my open porch which everyone else seems to get. It was then thrown away. be careful to specify or you will just have to guess where they've left it. Now have to pay for something I didn't get. Also. Had to send back a smashed cold frame with missing parts which took about two months and endless phone calls and photos and aggravation to sort out.
Ordered 3 bunk beds. Took payment. Then only 2 of the beds were in stock and due to be delivered. 3rd bunk bed saying I had to wait 2months for delivery! Waited in for the 2beds to be delivered, nothing. Rang and they informed me that it would be a further 2weeks. And guess what the second delivery date.. No beds. Disgraceful behaviour for a company. No information throughout. I had to call at least 4times. I will never place another order in my life!
Rubbish. I ordered a butterfly broach for my boyfriend’s mum back in May and it never arrived ... it’s October ...! Only paid £15 but still not good enough. And they still have the cheek to send me emails pretty much every day promoting their website. Would not recommend.
Look again is a great catalouge,I have ordered all sorts over the years from my sister who runs the catalouge,yes now and again things may take a bit longer than usual to arrive but I would recommend them highly and I am a very fussy person.
Ordered an appliance from Look Again on 17/8/20. Full payment of £132.99 was taken from my account instantly. I waited for the arrival date, nothing then I looked on my account, it now said arrival moved to 9/9/20, it didn't arrive. I tried to get hold of customer service, no answer, I tried customer service on line , it said This service no longer available. I looked on my account, it said arrival date now 30/9/20 & none in stock and my order had been Cancelled. I received No calls No emails & No text to inform me of anything that was going on. I'm disgusted with this Very poor service. This GRATTAN company has infuriated me by sitting on my money for so long. I won't be giving any of their companies like kaleidoscope etc any of my custom for their shoddy behaviour. Their goods are far too pricey also.
Ordered a yellow wheelbarrow, due for delivery on 5th August, as a birthday present. No wheelbarrow arrived, and on phoning customer services, was advised they were expecting delivery at the end of August. I received no notification of this, until I had to take the initiative of contacting them! Shameful service - will not be using this company again, asked for a refund.
They listed a TV unit which we knew had been been discontinued, so we phoned their Customer Services. They confirmed that unit was available and actually held in their UK warehouse. We ordered and paid, but 3 days later they said they couldn't get more stock. Fortunately refund was very prompt.
Ordered wallpaper. Kept checking online and it says dispatched. I thought perhaps it’s a stock problem. Then covid came. Finally I contacted them to be told that due to T&Cs I would not get a refund. I just want the paper. How can they do this when my product has not been marked as delivered. Buyer beware. They’re modern day thieves.
Lookagain is rated 1.61 based on 56 reviews