Lookagain Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lookagain

Tell us how Lookagain made you happy
Ordered 3 bunk beds. Took payment. Then only 2 of the beds were in stock and due to be delivered. 3rd bunk bed saying I had to wait 2months for delivery! Waited in for the 2beds to be delivered, nothing. Rang and they informed me that it would be a further 2weeks. And guess what the second delivery date.. No beds. Disgraceful behaviour for a company. No information throughout. I had to call at least 4times. I will never place another order in my life!
Rubbish. I ordered a butterfly broach for my boyfriend’s mum back in May and it never arrived ... it’s October ...! Only paid £15 but still not good enough. And they still have the cheek to send me emails pretty much every day promoting their website. Would not recommend.
Look again is a great catalouge,I have ordered all sorts over the years from my sister who runs the catalouge,yes now and again things may take a bit longer than usual to arrive but I would recommend them highly and I am a very fussy person.
Ordered an appliance from Look Again on 17/8/20. Full payment of £132.99 was taken from my account instantly. I waited for the arrival date, nothing then I looked on my account, it now said arrival moved to 9/9/20, it didn't arrive. I tried to get hold of customer service, no answer, I tried customer service on line , it said This service no longer available. I looked on my account, it said arrival date now 30/9/20 & none in stock and my order had been Cancelled. I received No calls No emails & No text to inform me of anything that was going on. I'm disgusted with this Very poor service. This GRATTAN company has infuriated me by sitting on my money for so long. I won't be giving any of their companies like kaleidoscope etc any of my custom for their shoddy behaviour. Their goods are far too pricey also.
Ordered a yellow wheelbarrow, due for delivery on 5th August, as a birthday present. No wheelbarrow arrived, and on phoning customer services, was advised they were expecting delivery at the end of August. I received no notification of this, until I had to take the initiative of contacting them! Shameful service - will not be using this company again, asked for a refund.
They listed a TV unit which we knew had been been discontinued, so we phoned their Customer Services. They confirmed that unit was available and actually held in their UK warehouse. We ordered and paid, but 3 days later they said they couldn't get more stock. Fortunately refund was very prompt.
Ordered wallpaper. Kept checking online and it says dispatched. I thought perhaps it’s a stock problem. Then covid came. Finally I contacted them to be told that due to T&Cs I would not get a refund. I just want the paper. How can they do this when my product has not been marked as delivered. Buyer beware. They’re modern day thieves.
If i could give less than 1 star i would! Horrendously inflated prices, as is obvious once the goods are received. That's if they ARE ever received that is. Would not accept my word that one item on my order was never received, told me it had been delivered. As good as accusing me of being a liar. Much more to this saga if I could be bothered to type it. Suffice it to say i have had the most appalling e experience with them. My recommendation- steer well clear of them.
Dreadful company. Goods ordered not despatched or received. Will not refund my money now attempting to get it back via credit card company. Look Again - Disgraceful.
Thieves and con artists ! DO NOT USE THEM !!!!!!!!!!!
An absolutely rip-off !
Overpriced !
Didn’t deliver when they promised. Over a week late and only small part of the order arrived.
No notification about the remainder, other than some stupid emoji telling me to contact customer services. ‘Customer services’ ? Ha ! Where ? Where are their ‘customer services’ ? Cannot get through. After several attempts with the line going dead after 5 minutes plus of waiting I took the email route. Told me to wait 5 working days for an answer. Still waiting after further attempts to contact and several weeks later !
COMPLETE CON-ARTISTS !
Damn pests. Email me daily and when I click the 'Unsubscribe' button I get a message telling me I cannot unsubscribe as I am not on the subscription list! Wtf?! Looking into whether this is even legal. It is definitely harassment. Makes me not want to touch them with a barge pole rather than tempting me to buy.
so i ordered something from them, they said it would be with me in 3 weeks, then 2 weeks into waiting they put the dispatch date back a week. 3 days after this date, not hearing anything about it being dispatched i call them. It took an hour to be answered, and they casually say it wont be dispatched for another 2 and a half weeks, no appology or expanation...
Lied about stock levels, took ages to refund money
Far worse than just time wasters.
Given a choice of options to buy hair clippers from I chose this company. I made an order, 4 days later on the day of the delivery the company cancelled my order by which time all other suppliers had sold out of the product I wanted and all comparable alternatives. I'm so angry with this company!
Having read all the poor reviews after placing my order, I was slightly worried. No complaints at all, my order arrived next day although I hadn’t requested ‘next day delivery’. Well done, excellent service!
Avoid, con artists. Ordered a Christmas present in mid December, still hasn't arrived a month later. Their tracking system just says delayed. Customer Services have to launch an investigation which takes 3 working days just to tell you what it means. I just wanted a refund but it doesn't look like they ever had the stock in the first place.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, they are liars and totally incompetent, i placed an order, was given a delivery date, but the item was never in stock, chased repeatedly when it didnt arrive, was told various things about delays, being lost etc before someone eventually admitted that all the agents had been lying. One agent even told me when i phoned up that i could not be transferred to complaints department, she said it was impossible and they didnt have a phone, i swear im not joking!!! They are cowboys, do not use
You put on your sales website that goods are in stock when they are not but still take peoples money and can’t deliver. Liars, you deserve to go down. Thieves.
I love the clothes, but customer service and delivery/refund system is non-existent. 1st purchases were cancelled (by Look Again).. . then was told I could only be refunded by cheque as that is how I had paid (total lie...it was bank transfer). Took 3 calls to customer service to get my money back. Re-order went fine, so I thought all was OK. Next order, 3 months later...they take the money, and then say the is not in stock, but I can re-order from one of their 'alternative warehouses'.... meaning that I pay twice, until I can fight for my money back. Beautiful clothes, but not recommended.
NOT a very helpful customer service operator and I hope I dont need to speak to her again
Lookagain is rated 1.79 based on 43 reviews