QVC Reviews

of reviewers recommend QVC
Telephone
Read QVC Reviews

About QVC:

QVC is the UK’s favourite TV shopping channel. Our online department store, qvcuk.com, with over 15,000 products online, means customers are spoilt for choice. From jewellery to beauty treats to the latest electronic gadgets, QVC is sure to have an item for everyone.

0800 51 41 31

QVC, Customer Operations Centre, South Boundary Road, Knowsley Industrial Park, Knowsley

Tell us how QVC made you happy
I ordered the Wow 3 Piece Dream Regime and contrary to everything said about it, I found it awful. After 2 days my hair was lank and my scalp itchy. Using heat as instructed did not smooth my hair in any way and it looked no different from washing it and letting it dry naturally.
Unfortunately, the 3 products are quite heavy and the postage to return today expensive.
Every other company charges either for shipping or returns but not both and the majority are p&p and returns free.
Failed to deliver, again, and again. Failed to send emails to confirm my creditcard had been reimbursed. Failed to update me by phone as promised.
QVC is rated 4.40 based on 67 reviews