QVC Reviews

of reviewers recommend QVC
Telephone
Read QVC Reviews

About QVC:

QVC is the UK’s favourite TV shopping channel. Our online department store, qvcuk.com, with over 15,000 products online, means customers are spoilt for choice. From jewellery to beauty treats to the latest electronic gadgets, QVC is sure to have an item for everyone.

0800 51 41 31

QVC, Customer Operations Centre, South Boundary Road, Knowsley Industrial Park, Knowsley

Tell us how QVC made you happy
This morning, I found out that QVC had cancelled my account and deleted it with 27 open value payments which by the way, I cannot view or edit online in case I get a new credit card or check what is owed. I called and after speaking with someone who hung up on me before we could end the conversation, I was told that I had an open QVC collection account from 2011 for $40 something dollars and that was the reason. No letters, no phone calls, just an open payment for $40.00ish. I cannot remember the exact amount because the representative and I were disconnected. It would have been nice if she called me back to continue the conversation, since I waited over 10 minutes on hold the first time. I have spent thousands and thousands of dollars over the past four years and for $40.00 which I would have gladly paid, my account is closed. I will actually be saving money in the long run, so a BIG THANK YOU for allowing me to be able to spend my money elsewhere.
Back in 2018, I received a letter from a collection agency for $83.43. I called them and they did not know for what item it was for and I called QVC and nobody knew what it was for. I paid the bill (see attached letter and cancelled check) I have not received anything else from anyone in the past two years. (mail or phone call) The only thing that I could think of was that the collection company had sent a settlement letter which I paid and ONLY because nobody at QVC or the Collection Agency knew what it was for and I wanted to make sure my credit was good. I am very disappointed that this happened ten years after the fact.
Items were missing from my delivery.spent all week phoning to hear my refund was granted on monday.by fri they said it was refunded thurs and will take 5days to reach me.joke cant speak to anyone who is in aurthority to help.and they dont phone you back also.never use them again
Like so many other reviews and reviewers, my recent experience with QVC and their selling partners, leaves a lot to be desired!
I ordered pies to come to Northern Ireland as I have done multiple times in the past. 4 weeks passed and no sign of my delivery. I checked their site and it stated these had been sent and delivered. I contacted QVC, who stated they'd get a replacement sent. No notification from QVC, however their website stated it had been posted. Again, I gave it 2-3 weeks, but no delivery. I contacted QVC, who told me that the company don't post to Northern Ireland!!
I advised them that I'd had at least half a dozen deliveries from this company. If they didn't deliver to Northern Ireland, how did the first delivery get posted, but not make it to me!!?? Why did I receive 6+ deliveries in the past!?
I was offered £20 not to leave QVC when I told them I've had my fill with their recent inadequate responses and the cost of P&P and returns!! (AMAZON can post free of charge and return for little to nothing).
I'm now waiting for my last Flexi pay to clear, then I'm leaving with all my data with me!! I don't want to hear from them ever again as I've had too many metaphorical slaps in the face from this company!!
I'd suggest (given the reviews and average scores on this site) that QVC do a lot of soul searching and speak to their customers to try to change things around, as internet shopping is going to close them down....and their unique USP isn't going to save them!!
Ordered two 7 piece Decleor gift sets, took over four weeks to arrive, after many phone calls they located the original order, it had been out of stock but they then delayed releasing the order, when they eventually arrived the gift box was flat packed, the seven beauty items where rolled up in a bunch in corrugated brown paper, no nice packaging included or not even a Deceleor leaflet so the recipient of the gift would now what to do with each product, I thought the gifts look cheap with no packaging, who wants to receive a gift box with the items just dumped in the box, nothing in to help you arrange them to add value . I wish I had paid more and gone to a department store at least the staff would have made the effort to showcase the items, I wonder if Decleor know how poorly their products are displayed. I have called QVC they said they would send out a leaflet but nothing has come, I am truly gutted, so near to Christmas and no time to go out and get something else. It is true you only get what you pay for. I will definitely never use QVC again and will make sure I tell friends and my customers how dreadful my experience was with QVC. rubbish complete rubbish
They closed my account because I had returned garments, even though I paid the return postage, which were wrongly sized etc. On a number of occasions the error was on their part but the return was still logged against me. They say you have a no hassle 30 day money back guarantee. What they don't say is that any returns you make are counted against you irrespective of the fault. I found the attitude of the Finance Dept very arrogant, totally different from the Customer Service Dept when you are ordering. Also, they really like to hang onto your money taking weeks to refund to your account. Beware of this company they do not operate to the standard of other online retailers.
poor customer service, unhelpful and do not do what they say...I have spent a lot of time trying to get things resolved in the end I'm closing account...go to Amazon
QVC is rated 4.35 based on 68 reviews