A Gift Personalized Reviews

of reviewers recommend A Gift Personalized
Read A Gift Personalized Reviews

About A Gift Personalized:

A Gift Personalized helps you get the right gift for any occasion and recipient.

Very pleased with my product.
I have ordered 4 gifts from a gift personalized and everyone I gave it to just loved their gift! I had to order myself the same gift🙂.
My wife really loved her cutting board, the quality and look was awesome. The only thing that could have been better, I would say the packaging when it was delivered the handle was sticking out, making me think it was probably broken but it was not.
Inexpensive Quality
Logo was nice but basically lacked craftsmanship.
I am sorry that your experience didn't quite match your expectations. Regarding the product's quality, this is not a typical of us and can assure you that it wouldn't happen again. We're so glad that you contacted us about the situation; it's important that we get it fixed. Please send us an email at agpsupport@agiftpersonalized.com and we should be getting back to you very soon to assist you with a remake. You can also send us a message on Facebook so we can speed up the process. Stay safe.
I never received my package or tracking info. I purchased the shipping warranty, but it seems useless. No one has contacted me to give me an update on my package and it’s been almost two months. I will not be buying anything from this website again. Waste of $35!
I'm so sorry your order hasn't arrived. I know how frustrating this must be.

Please send us an email at agpsupport@agiftpersonalized.com and we should be getting back to you very soon to assist. You can also send us a message on Facebook so we can speed up the process. Stay safe.
When I received my personalized knife I was TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED to see it was made in China!!! Can’t we even make a knife in the USA?? Screw China. MAGA
To support the growing demand and HIGH influx of customers buying from, we have sourced many different manufacturers to ensure functional products are delivered to customers at a reasonable time during the pandemic. We try to make our customers' shopping experience easy and enjoyable, and we hold our store to a very high standard.
I ordered on Dec. 5th. Received notifications saying my order was shipped by the 14th which i later found out it was untrue. I could not get through by phone. I repeatedly got automated responses when messaging them. I finally got a response from a real person after multiple messages & resorting to being rude. I received 2 of the four glasses AFTER Christmas, the decanter over a week later, and FINALLY over a month past the original order date, I received the final two glasses. The product is good, but the fact that I was continually lie to regarding the delivery times and then the actual fact that it had been shipped when it clearly had not been is why i will NEVER order or recommend this company.
We try to make our customers' shopping experience easy and enjoyable, and we hold our store to a very high standard. In this case, we clearly fell short.

I've forwarded your complaint to the store management team as well as our customer support team. We will do everything we can to make sure this doesn't happen again.
They all came packed well. Good glass. The personalized logo was a bit smaller then expected but still a fun part of the gift.
The gift was beautiful and price was amazing, but the amount of time it took to receive products was very slow. Information on when shipped came once but shipment didn’t come until 3 weeks after notification.
Very pleased with this cooler/seat. My grandson absolutely loves it. Monogram was well done . Good gift!
Loved all the items i purchased.
The wood was poor quality. Looked like it had a lot of “nicks” in it.
I am sorry that your experience didn't quite match your expectations. Regarding the product's poor quality, this is not a typical of us and can assure you that it wouldn't happen again. We're so glad that you contacted us about the situation; it's important that we get it fixed. Please send us an email at agpsupport@agiftpersonalized.com and we should be getting back to you very soon to assist you with a remake. You can also send us a message on Facebook so we can speed up the process. Stay safe.
I ordered 2 wood round edge board. Its understandable that December is a peak time, but i do not like that my order was changed without notice. Though its was thicker and maybe easier for the company to make, but i still prefer the two toned round board. I hope my next orders will not be changed!!!
It's nice but took very very long to arrive.
I got this as a gift to my dad for Christmas, he loved it! It was very thoughtful and the wood looks great! Couldnt ask for a better present!
Wonderful
Had a great experience. Only thing is you sent me an expired 15$ gift card
I was very impressed by the product and will be ordering again soon!
I loved my order!! They came out absolutely beautiful and such a great quality.
I would highly recommend A Gift Personalized !!
I have been a customer for several years and I am sure I will continue to shop with them in the future. Great Quality for the price. Good sales!! I love a good bargain.
Personalized whisky set! Very nice! My Fiancé loved it!
A Gift Personalized is rated 3.95 based on 63 reviews