adulttoymegastore.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend adulttoymegastore.com

jason@wholesalesolutions.co.nz

Tell us how adulttoymegastore.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
One of the product didn't work to my liking. I think it was faulty. Contacted customer support and was working with a Sophie M. She didn't respond back to my emails unless I did a follow up. Eventually she just stopped replying. Threw away the product.
Hi there, sorry to hear of this issue. Due to time differences our mail may have been lost in transit, or alternatively ended up in the spam/junk section of your emails due to the nature of goods we sell. We have contacted you back regarding this issue however, so hold tight and we'll get to the bottom of this ASAP. Thanks for your patience.
Great service, prompt and discreet. Highly recommended
Brilliant stuff! Glad to hear you loved the service and the quickly delivered discreet package! Thanks for the feedback!
Good quality and got exactly what I wanted. The shipping and tracking system was a little confusing and a link to your order details in your confirmation email would be very helpful
Hi there, glad to hear you got the exact item that you wanted and the quality was great! We'll pass your feedback on to the respective orders team too and see what we can do about it! Thanks for the feedback and we hope to see you again soon!
Great service and product selection. Discreet packaging. Highly recommend.
Thanks for the recommendations, Wendi! Appreciate the glowing feedback too! Cheers!
I had a good experience navigating the website. I was updated each step of the way with my order. And I received some great products packaged discreetly.
Great to hear Garrett! Glad we were so easy to shop with and you were pleased with knowing where your pleasure package was at all times! :) Enjoy the goodies and we can't wait to see you again soon!
good product quality shipping on time
Yay, very glad to hear! Thanks for the feedback! Expect the exact same the next time you shop with us!
Fast service for a great price Thank you!
You're welcome, Eduardo! Thanks for the review :)
Fast shipping arrived 2 days early. Easy to navigate website. Will be ordering from again.
Awesome stuff, Jason! Glad to hear you got your item quicker than expected and had an easy time navigating our great website! Can't wait to see you again and expect more of the same from the ATMS team!
This site has a huge variety, high quality and fabulous prices. Everything I have ordered has exceeded my expectations. With shipments coming from NZ to USA they arrive as promised and on time.
Brilliant to hear, David! We're so glad to know that everything which you have ordered has exceeded your expectations and that you are so pleased with our service! Thanks for the feedback and we really hope to see you again!
You have a lot of great items & I found exactly what I was looking for as a sale item. Shipping took longer than advertised though. Otherwise, very happy.
Thanks for the feedback! Glad you found what you wanted especially as a sale item! Apologies about the shipping taking a little longer though, but glad to hear you're very happy. Thanks again!
I received a damaged item and they have not refunded me, nor have they communicated much since I told them the items damaged
Hi there Wayne. Sorry to hear of the item being damaged when you received it. Our service team has contacted you regarding this problem, so hold tight for an email from us and we'll sort this out as quickly as we can. Make sure to check your spam/junk section too as our correspondence may end up there. Thanks for the patience.
I still haven’t received my package...
Sorry to hear of this delay! We have emailed you about this delay, so please keep an eye out in your mail (spam/junk too as our mail sometimes winds up there) and we'll get to the bottom of this problem ASAP. Cheers.
Large selection. Lowest price. Products were as described. Fast shipping
That's us! Thanks for the feedback!
Delivered in discrete packaging and the product is AMAZING.
10/10 review! Glad to hear it was all so amazing, thanks!
Didn’t vibrate
Hi there, sorry to hear of the item not vibrating on arrival. We have sent correspondence regarding this issue, so hold tight and look out for an email from our service team. Make sure to check your spam/junk too as our messages may end up there. Thanks.
Good selection. My purchase arrived earlier than expected.
Great stuff! Glad it got to you quickly and there was a large selection of products which interested you. Thanks for the feedback!
I was told i would receive the item last week and haven’t received it yet... nor can i find the tracking emails for some reason
Hi there, sorry to hear of this issue! We have sent you an email regarding this issue, however it may have ended up in the spam/junk section of your emails. Please keep an eye out and we'll strive to sort this out ASAP, thanks.
So fun!
Awesome to hear! Glad you're enjoying your purchase, thanks!
Shipping took a while but otherwise good
Hi there!
Sorry to hear about the shipping delay, it was a very busy pleasure package season for us! I hope the item ordered was great though and you're thoroughly enjoying it! Thanks for the review and we hope you'll be back soon!
Fast delivery.
Full speed ahead! Thanks for the feedback!
adulttoymegastore.com is rated 4.44 based on 281 reviews