Aeon Laser Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aeon Laser
Read Aeon Laser Reviews
I spoke with many companies before deciding to make my purchase with Aeon Laser USA. I decided to go with Aeon foremost because the customer service. 2nd was that the price was within my budget. Since receiving my machine it has pretty much been plug in play with only small issues that were taken care of right away with ease. If I had to do it all over again I wouldn’t make a different choice than what I did. Aeon Mira9 has been treating me well since day 1 and is paying itself off quickly! Special thanks to Danny, Rob and Louis. You guys rock!
When I got my Mira 7 back into October 2019, I didn’t know the first thing about lasers. But with the wonderful custom service and the guys at Aeon helping me every step of the way, I caught on in no time, & learning how the laser works/runs was so much easier then I thought it was going to be.
Purchasing my Mira was the best business decision I’ve made, and has helped me grow so much more then I could have imagined.
The customer service is with out a doubt second to none! & Nearly a year and a half later, still loving my Mira 7 , and it’s used almost daily!
While I've had several issues with the equipment itself, the customer service has been awesome
Dane did a very exceptional job and gave me some great pointers and help on how to make sure my machine stays inline and how to fix it if it gets out of wack again. My noise problem was just the belt and he adjusted that and now its running like a new machine.

Your team is definitely top notch and I try and tell as many people as I can that may be interested in a laser to check out the Aeon machines and their over the top customer service and support.
Incredible customer service since day one. The training, customer support, and machine maintenance have been excellent.
The Aeon Laser USA Team is "Top-Notch" when it comes to customer support. This is the case not only during the discovery and buying process but also after your laser is delivered should the need arise. The style of service they provide is refreshing in that a person actually answers the phone and talks with you.
Aeon Laser 5 star review on 20th January 2021
I couldn’t be happier with my machine and experience with Aeon Laser USA. Their customer service is exceptional!
Aeon Laser is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews