Aircall Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Aircall

Tell us how Aircall made you happy

Telephone
"l'applis marche bien et c'est super rapide"
"Aircall nous a vraiment permis d'améliorer les conditions de travail de nos équipes, de ce fait l'amélioration de la qualité de notre relation client s'est très vite fait ressentir."
"Good phone software"
"easy to use, good call quality"
"Expensive. Some bugs with hubspot but they are fast with customer service."
"I enjoy Aircall a lot, compared to its competitors. They need a round robin option, other than that it's perfect!"
"Cool system, clear, easy to use but I am experiencing an frequent inability to dial by name. As a cold-caller, it is imperative that I have access to this feature."
"Nice application"
"Reliable and easy to use. I would like a better integration with Salesforce."
"Outils téléphonique impeccable. Très facile d'utilisation et permets une communication optimale des équipes et réponse au clients dans des délai très court."
"It is very handy, I just wish extensions were easier, and being able to also text from the number would be fantastic"
"The service is reliable!"
"Very good! Love to use it"
"I enjoy using aircall but am still waiting for the big update for the beta"
"AMAZING GREAT"
"Best phone service I've used. 10/10"
"Best one so far"
"Aircall has helped our business to reach out to our international clients. It has also helped our team to defined and trace our objectives. Sincerely,"
"My Aircall integration to Salesforce Lightning Professional was a bit complicated. The quality of phonecalls is sometimes very poor. On the other sides aircall offer nice analytictools as well as the recordtool."
"Juste perfect"