Aircall Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aircall
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Aircall Reviews
I can say that it is so easy to use and it has a very good stability and connection. So the best!
We've tried Dialpad, Grasshopper, Freshcaller, and more, but Aircall's live and post-call tagging, note-taking, and call assignment features are the best out there. I will never go back to losing sticky notes for my calls. It even integrates with our CRM and helpdesk to automatically link the call recordings to our contacts. If you want to do business right, add Aircall to your technology stack.
It is a good tool, the only problem is that the teammate have too many control about if answer or not the call, so this can mean work avoidance.
Aircall has been one of the most valuable applicate Not only does it help us when talking to to customer but it gives the best quality when talking to them not only does it show when a call is falling or the connection it automatically reloads so you do not have to worry about missing any other calls.
It make my work really easy.I am able to perfomr my Sales in a high level.Thank!!
We needed to setup our customer support very fast and 100% digital. I think it took me 10 min to prep everything and start dailing our first customer. The helpdesk guided me smoothly through some admin details to switch plans. The mixof the app and the desktop works very well.
I am using Aircall software everyday at work. Aircall is a simple software yet effective and very user-friendly. The use can be learn within 1 hour.
Aircall is by far the best calling tool I've used so far.
Aircall is reliable and stable and it’s interface is easy to use. What is even better is that you can record calls, which is great for training purposes. It allows tracking of any missed call, outbound and inbound calls.
Hello, Air call has easy recognize number. You can call without to write "+33" or "33" before the number. That's make the life more simple. The calls are easier and quick for work. Keep going with Aircall. Thank you
Received little support a system that didn't work. Only thing that I got that worked was a bill. Won't be using them again.
Hi Alex, I'm sorry to hear that you had issues using Aircall. We would be happy to help you resolve any specific issues you're experiencing. Please reach out and share with us so that we can make sure you're seeing value from the platform. - Aircall Team
Quick and easy way to add VOIP and SMS to your business. Easy to scale up by adding new users and new phone numbers in under a minute. Works great for our growing team!
Aircall is user-friendly! This tool helps us connecting with our customers and providing excellent customer service!
I have to use Aircall once a week for my job and it really makes answering customer calls super easy. I love that I can leave customer call notes, call back and save contact information!
Aircall is easy to set up and configure and using it is quite easy we set AVr for different roles on the team and the voice is very clear on it.
ES AMIGABLE LA APP, Y ME GUSTARÍA QUE LAS NOTAS QUE UNO PONE PUDIERAN VERSE CUANDO ESTA LLAMANDO EL CLIENTE O CUANDO UNO LE CONTESTA PARA TENER MAS REFERENCIAS DEL SERVICIO A BRINDARLE
Aircall is one of the most effective tools any company can have.
Aircall makes life for me and my team so much easier. Our team works remotely and each member can choose to have their phones ring into their laptops, a headset, or directly to their cell phones. This is a great option for teams whose members each have specific needs. We have minimal interruptions in service and the support team is always prompt if any issues arise.
Aircall is very user friendly
It really is a treat working with aircall. Missed call, recall requests, and the link to our CRM...all in one place.
Aircall is rated 4.56 based on 538 reviews