Aircall Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aircall
Telephone
Read Aircall Reviews
Very Convenient
Very effective way of conducting business calls. Great to leave notes & record calls for future use.
It's efficient and easy to use.
Simple and intuitive interface, good overall quality
Aircall is very powerful! It is a business solution platform. I would reccommend to anyone looking for communications resolve for their business. They offer a wide variety of solutions!!
Aircall is easy to use and I love that the feature that shows the different times zones.
Great Service! So easy to use!
Aircall has improved my daily productivity by not needing to manually click phone numbers.
Awesome, better if we can still use the non beta version
It's overall good. The updates always make the program more userfriendly. I like Aircall.
Air call has been great. So far we have experienced a few shutdowns of the app over the past 2 months. But they were taken care as our manager coordinated the fixes with an aircall rep. So that was good, but i think it's better that it doesn't crash in the future. The notes section is amazing on aircall so far. What I would love to have is a dark theme for Aircall. Dark screen is something that always makes things look great.
Smooth and easy to use.
Good great service
We should be able to take multiple calls at once when people are calling in so having that feature would benefit us as the company.
Overall I love the option Aircall provides for routing calls to my phone but not using my personal number. However I wish the settings could be customized on the actual phone because that’s where I’m using it the majority of the time. The computer settings are great but the iPhone app could be better.
Aircall provides an easy to use platform that’s reliable.
Best call center software. Aircall is easy to use. Love that it integrates with everything that my business needs.
Aircall is great!
For the most part, it runs smoothly day-to-day. There are times when it is unreliable, and you have to try all sorts of things to get it to start working again.
It is very reliable and excellent sound
Aircall is rated 4.54 based on 484 reviews