Aircall Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aircall
Telephone
Read Aircall Reviews
Mostly love aircall. here is some feedback though. Ummm your review page is all in German, are you a German company? We are a customer in an English Speaking Country. Fortunately that we're dealing with two Germanic Languages here so I understand somewhat what this web-page is telling. In all seriousness I do like aircall although I can't say I've used many similar softwares :)---Danke!
smooth calling experience limited hassles
Good systems
Top class, way better than any other app I have used.
super je recommande
Amazing customer service, was able to quickly help out with an issue!
Sometimes it shows that the number I am calling is blocked, but when I try calling using my mobile phone everything is OK.
Aircall est très pratique, cette app nous aide énormément au quotidien avec toute ses options au sein de notre entreprise. Sur place avec son app PC et en déplacement avec son app Android.
Super nice ui makes it easy to answer and make calls. Haven't had time to look into the other features just yet. My company signed up and we were all up and running straight away, no drama. Its like we've always used Aircall :)
Seit der Einführung von Aircall haben sich sämtliche Prozesse rund um das Telefonieren in unserem Service stark verbessert! Alles läuft schneller, intuitiver, anschaulicher, in nur wenigen Klicks. Anrufe und damit Kundenanfragen gehen nicht mehr verloren. Alles in allem ist Aircall ein sehr gutes und effizientes Werkzeug, mit dem ich äußerst zufrieden bin.
When I use Aircall the quality is not 100%. When I click on a contact number for example in pipedrive and i want it to be opened in aircall directly it always shows something like %120 and then the number. so I always have to edit the phone number. takes time. and its enoying.
.............
Aircall is the best app to call around the world. I am a huge fan
Calls have been great, though I have been getting the popup to restart Aircall to be updated, but even after restarting, it still has that popup. Other than that, mostly good!
It is simple and wonderful to use, you can be very productive especially with the data analytic capabilities
It is a nice app, easy to use and it's all really handy. No complaints, I've been using it on a daily basis for more than 1 year and it works perfectly well.
I've only used Aircall for a few weeks, but I find it superior to others i've used in the past. Easy to use, easy to record, mute, etc... Features and functionality have exceeded my expectations.
Quality is amazing. Rich feature set is lacking.
Platform is user friendly and great tool for team use. Thank you!
I absolutely love aircall its great and easy to use.
Aircall is rated 4.55 based on 203 reviews