Aircall Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aircall
Telephone
Read Aircall Reviews
Very good service and quality of connection!
We had a lot of issues during the start with this tool. My main Issue is though, that I always had to proof that the Issue was on Aircalls side. Further more the usability of Aircall on Windows is not good. Espaccialy the settings are very complicated.
Je l'utilise tous les jours, c'est hyper pratique. Je recommande cette application
super application ! Hyper pratique et facile à utiliser, très instinctive.
Very simple interface, good functionality, and stat recording. Would recommend for others.
i really like to use aircall it's very simple, efficient, we can transfert calls in few seconds. Good job guys
Very simple to use. Good for professional using and very stable.
Je ne peux plus m'en passer. Cette plate-forme de communication me permet de faire des séance de communicaiton (Proespection téléphonique) avec beaucoup de facilité et d'efficacité. Je recommande Aircall.
Aircall is a very practical and simple tool. However, I think improvements could be made in the interface. I find that it doesn't sort my calls well, the filters are not practical to set up. And sometimes the connectivity (call logging) does not work well with my CRM.
Très bonne application, fonctionne très bien. Bien pensée et bien faite.
We are very happy with Aircall. Great performance and very good call quality
Aircall makes my work easier, more and more everyday !
Très pratique
The Aircall system makes us more efficient, especially in handling incoming calls. The flexibility of the system is very convenient and allows us to manage our telephone system independently. Everything is ergonomic and works well.
Aircall is the best tool we ever experienced, phone wised, in our real estate company. It helps us every day to satisfy our customers.
This app is easy to use, very intuitive and clear. We use it at work (real estate agency), we can transfer calls to the person in question. And to be able to listen calls is great !
Reliable and excellent quality application. It's easy to use and make our job easier for communication.
Aircall est un super outil de travail qui permet de suivre correctement toutes conversations pour ne louper aucune information. C’est un réel gain de temps.
Application très efficace, surtout pour un travail en équipe optimal.
I enjoy using Aircall at work. It's user friendly, aesthetically pleasing and you can see all your missed calls and voicemails and deal with these easily.
Aircall is rated 4.55 based on 422 reviews