Aircall Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Aircall

Tell us how Aircall made you happy

"Aircall has been very serviceable. It would be nice to have a more customizable interface. Being able to create your own setup would be beneficial. But other than that, I have generally had good quality calls. Inbound calls are difficult in our current setup."
"Fast and reliable service for calling all around the world and register the conversations easily"
"I really like Aircall because it is so easy to use and very convenient, I am working as account executive and it helps me reach my clients faster without hassle. It helps me call to different parts of the world, and being international won't get in the way of closing deal. Salute!"
"I really like Aircall and the way it works with Hubspot!"
"Works very well"
"Good Quality of call and very easy to use"
"It's easy to use functionality, I was able to connect to anyone across the globe."
"Excelente"
"yes very good"
"ircall gives me freedom to take calls away from my desk. Using the forward to mobile feature I need not worry that i'll miss something important - Equally as advantageous, is the feature to track and monitor calls as well as set greetings. This ups the professionalism of the business to new heights. Customers can't believe that we're just a small office working out of Seattle. - My favorite feature by far is the ability to easily dial out and receive calls via the desktop app. This has really improved our business being able to easily communicate with outside contractors and investors around the world. This is the 21st century, and it's about time we're finally able to communicate like it."
"good for the most part!"
"I like that it's super easy to use for my daily calls, works seamlessly with SalesForce as well :)"
"Aircall is a very intuitive and efficient app. I use it for work purposes as a recruiter, and it allows me to call several job applicants in a day. I love it!"
"I love how easily you can forward a call, the line is always clear."
"Unfortunately and even though we've switch to a wire solution we still have minor quality issues. But overall functionnalities are simple and ergonomic, most of all i want to highlight the support Benjamin (Delille) is offering us. He's being reactive and very commiteed to answer all our questions"
Thanks for your feedback and great to hear Benjamin is taking great care of you (he’s definitely one of our top Success Managers!). As per the minor call quality issues, it’s very important to be wired as you mention, but it’s not enough to guarantee constant optimal call quality: the only way is to implement an active QoS (Quality of Service) policy on your router to prioritise one part of your bandwidth for your calls. Without QoS, you always take the risks that your bandwidth gets sometimes saturated (peak hours with the whole office on the Internet downloading heavy files) leading to some quality issues. At Aircall, we recruited a team who has all the knowledge around optimising network for VOIP solutions and we’ll be more than happy to put you in touch to get those last minor issues solved :visage_légèrement_souriant:
"If you integrate a SMS system it will awesome"
"Fantastic service"
"Aircall is now my life I love the variety of call tones"
"Aircall is crucial to my day to day work as I make a lot of phone calls, it is great and easy to use. My only criticism is it would be great if it was easier to track and listen to particular calls that maybe happened a few weeks prior. not all calls are linked to our intercom system so sometimes it is difficult. other than that I love it :)"
"Too many hiccups on a daily basis"
Aircall is rated 4.46 based on 24 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access