Aircall Reviews

4.6
Based on 538 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Aircall Reviews
Aircall helps us a lot in our office!
I never had any issues with aircall. It runs using minimal internet speed requirements which is very good for me as a homebased online worker. voice clarity and sound quality plus loud ringtones are also very effective. Very nice app to use for work!
I can say that it is so easy to use and it has a very good stability and connection. So the best!
Aircall is a very handy tool.I am saying good instead of very good because it would be good to see how many calls have been taken in total by the person(im aware theirs not a lot of space to do this but it would be good)
Aircall is very powerful! It is a business solution platform. I would reccommend to anyone looking for communications resolve for their business. They offer a wide variety of solutions!!
Aircall is easy to use and I love that the feature that shows the different times zones.
Aircall has improved my daily productivity by not needing to manually click phone numbers.
Air call has been great. So far we have experienced a few shutdowns of the app over the past 2 months. But they were taken care as our manager coordinated the fixes with an aircall rep. So that was good, but i think it's better that it doesn't crash in the future. The notes section is amazing on aircall so far. What I would love to have is a dark theme for Aircall. Dark screen is something that always makes things look great.
Aircall is great!
I love the Aircall-Zoho integration.
Overall I love the option Aircall provides for routing calls to my phone but not using my personal number. However I wish the settings could be customized on the actual phone because that’s where I’m using it the majority of the time. The computer settings are great but the iPhone app could be better.
Aircall provides an easy to use platform that’s reliable.
Best call center software. Aircall is easy to use. Love that it integrates with everything that my business needs.
Cannot cut and paste phone number. Too many pop-ups and options.
Aircall Beta version is an outstanding tool, the Very professional and friendly user.
The product is fantastic.! The ability to integrate your system into a single call is incredible. You don't need to ask for account/order numbers related to customer issues. Aircall pulls the customer info associated with the phone number and it's ready to be selected for quick customer support. The analytic features are great too. Being able to see all the information related to a single call from any desired moment to help improve your teams overall service is crucial.
Aircall is a very useful tool. I had a problem with my Aircall and the team were supportive and helpful in resolving the issue, which is now solved. Thanks!
I work daily with Aircall and the quality of the calls is usually good.
super application ! Hyper pratique et facile à utiliser, très instinctive.
Very simple interface, good functionality, and stat recording. Would recommend for others.
Aircall is rated 4.56 based on 538 reviews