Airconditioning Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Airconditioning Online
Telephone
Read Airconditioning Online Reviews
Horrible experience. I purchased two units and the seller sent me the wrong control panels for both units. Now taking legal action as the seller denies any responsibility on the basis that the 'packaging', i.e. labels on the boxes were corrected, though the seller recognises sending me the parts that are not consistent with the manufacture specifications. Now I have the air con not functioning and the seller refuses to resolve the issue by replacing by the correct parts. Terrible experience. Do not recommend to any one. To also mention that this is is the third time that I bought from this seller from my recollection. In all previous case I had to face the same issue: Bought 2 air con units and one or both of them is not available and the seller offer them 'an old model' for the price of the latest model. Though as per the seller website it is in stock. Buyers be aware of this online seller. I would give less than one star if I could. In addition, the seller despite promoting have the product in stock..take ages to deliver. And worst in this last purchase given that the seller delivered the wrong product (control panels for two air con units) and refuses to replace for the correct ones.
Not worth rating
Would not recommend to anyone
Dear Bridgette,
You placed the order on late afternoon on a Friday, one of our team members stayed until late only to process your order, as you needed urgently. Our terms and conditions estate delivery time can be up to 10 days, you wanted to pick it up and we had most of the items ready for pick up on the following tuesday, you asked on the last minute to change a system for you, which we did at not extra charge when the originally ordered system was on its way. We did free delivery to you for a few items. Due to your change we had a difference to give you back, we processed the refund and the bank accounts details you gave us were incorrect, we processed again the refund at no extra charge even though we had to pay due to incorrect bank account details given. Our team was trying to do everything they could to help you, we are sorry that after all the things we did for you, you still not happy. We hope you are enjoying your air conditionings systems. Have a great day.
Airconditioning Online is rated 4.41 based on 109 reviews