Airconditioning Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Airconditioning Online
Telephone
Read Airconditioning Online Reviews
We purchased 2 separate systems from Airconditioning Online and both installations were completed with professional workmanship. The equipment pricing was competitive and installation quotes were fair and reasonable. We are very happy with both systems.
these people are really wonderful you cound't find anybody better Thank you
I received an extraordinary amount of assistance from the staff at Airconditioning Online. They had all the items I required at the best prices. And their delivery service, to me in a rural area, was faultless. Very happy.
Outstanding customer service, kept us informed all the way through until despatch. Great supplier.
Made contact via Web pages. No response. Finally rang, booked appointment...service man didn't turn up and didn't ring. This happened twice. Finally someone came. I had to pay a service call. Couldn't give me satisfactory answer as to my problems. Quote for 3 replacement units (Toshiba). Found another local company....very responsive...Purchased Panasonic at similar cost. I effectively paid Air-conditioning Online to give me a quote
Excellent price and excellent service with the installation.
Competitive pricing, fast delivery and installation service. Very happy customer.
Amazing service, fast turn-around, excellent pricing, super responsive, and a stellar company to deal with. Thanks Airconditioning Online! Super job and a very happy customer. :)
So to deal with you and quick
Great service
Very good service
This is an honest and reliable company. Prices were great.
Very satisfied with all aspects of this company and its products and staff and products
Delivered nice and fast without hassle.
Great assistance in getting a part over to New Zealand that we could not source locally.
Reliable and helpful
I found service was good, prices were good, and delivery was prompt.
Excellent service and price the Airconditioning models I purchased I I could only find available at Airconditioning Online.
Great communication, prompt delivery. Indoor unit of ducted system has slight damage near drain, shouldn’t be too hard to knock back into place. All in all very happy with purchase and have already recommended to a friend.
Good range of products and well priced. They answered all my questions promptly. Delivery was also very prompt.
Airconditioning Online is rated 4.44 based on 175 reviews