Airconditioning Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Airconditioning Online
Telephone
Read Airconditioning Online Reviews
Great service, great price, saved about $5k on my new ducted system.
Recently used Airconditioning Online again - for the 3rd time. Consistently good. They have exceeded my expectations each time. Efficient, friendly and reliable. And best value!
My experience of this company was very good. The ordering and installing of the air con units was straightforward and efficient. The staff were polite and respectful and good at their job. I am very pleased with every aspect of the order and installation and the price was the best by far of the three quotes that I had obtained. If I want further air con units next year I will be going back to Airconditionong Online and would recommend them.
The first dealing with your company was faultless however the second was less than impressive. I was quoted on the most expensive item and not all questions were answered. I was promised a return confirmation e-mail weeks ago and I am still waiting even after sending another reminder.
Great price, quick delivery
Bought a black mitsubishi aircon from them.
Reasonable price, very friendly and prompt installers provided by them.
Overall good service, I'll use again.
Good easy to follow website with a range of units. Quick processing & delivery.
Excellent on price competitiveness
Not so good on query responsiveness. I wrote an email and then had to call from overseas to check on order delivery. There was no email notification on when the order would be delivered. There was also no email acknowledgement on delivery (the tradesman received the merchandise for me)
Helpful technical advice, good service and value.
The price is competitive. However, the thing that fascinated me dealing with this company is their customer support which is prompt and cordial.
Good service, only problem was verifying my payment.
Excellent service. Installation Team was very professional and explained everything to us and answered all our questions. Quality of workmanshipm was good. Thank You.
Excellent service
Managed to save $$$ by finding air conditioning online great communication and service. I Recommend this online retailer
great service quality product best price.
Good customer service, friendly staff.
Good Price, Got the job done quickly, cleaned up well, Good communication, Quality brands used.
Easy to do on line. Pivk what a load of bull. Traveling all over sydney to pick up stuff. 6 hrs should charge you for me time
Was supposed to be r410 units (from description/what I wanted) but was r32. I ordered here so I could have all identical units but it wasn't the case.
Good product. Good service. Good price