Airconditioning Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Airconditioning Online
Telephone
Read Airconditioning Online Reviews
Whole install went like clockwork. No problems, and a pleasant crew. Thoroughly recommend.
We purchased 2 separate systems from Airconditioning Online and both installations were completed with professional workmanship. The equipment pricing was competitive and installation quotes were fair and reasonable. We are very happy with both systems.
these people are really wonderful you cound't find anybody better Thank you
I received an extraordinary amount of assistance from the staff at Airconditioning Online. They had all the items I required at the best prices. And their delivery service, to me in a rural area, was faultless. Very happy.
Outstanding customer service, kept us informed all the way through until despatch. Great supplier.
Excellent price and excellent service with the installation.
Competitive pricing, fast delivery and installation service. Very happy customer.
Amazing service, fast turn-around, excellent pricing, super responsive, and a stellar company to deal with. Thanks Airconditioning Online! Super job and a very happy customer. :)
So to deal with you and quick
Great service
Very good service
Very satisfied with all aspects of this company and its products and staff and products
Excellent service and price the Airconditioning models I purchased I I could only find available at Airconditioning Online.
Great communication, prompt delivery. Indoor unit of ducted system has slight damage near drain, shouldn’t be too hard to knock back into place. All in all very happy with purchase and have already recommended to a friend.
Good range of products and well priced. They answered all my questions promptly. Delivery was also very prompt.
They were very helpful and rushed the delivery. Customer was happy with the unit and I was impressed with the delivery time. As an installer that means alot. Highly recommend them. Only thing was I had to ask for the plenums. It was not listed on the sites, that you could get them made.
I'm very satisfied on the air con that I purchase. I don't have to wait long for my goods to delivery. Thank you for good service.
This company, their staff, are probably the most considerate, informative and helpful I have had business with. I have been doing home reno recently & was fed up with either not being replied to or listening to endless excuses. These guys were such a big contrast. Quick response, met my requests for order changes and info, kept me informed of developments and got the goods out in quick time. Many, many thanks. I have no hesitation in recommending this company.
Very happy with the service, price, company excellent to deal with.Very nice lady full marks.
From the start easy to deal with and professional. Install was done well and at a great price. The cheapest prices and the best service.
Airconditioning Online is rated 4.42 based on 179 reviews