Airconditioning Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Airconditioning Online
Telephone
Read Airconditioning Online Reviews
Good range of products and well priced. They answered all my questions promptly. Delivery was also very prompt.
They were very helpful and rushed the delivery. Customer was happy with the unit and I was impressed with the delivery time. As an installer that means alot. Highly recommend them. Only thing was I had to ask for the plenums. It was not listed on the sites, that you could get them made.
I'm very satisfied on the air con that I purchase. I don't have to wait long for my goods to delivery. Thank you for good service.
This company, their staff, are probably the most considerate, informative and helpful I have had business with. I have been doing home reno recently & was fed up with either not being replied to or listening to endless excuses. These guys were such a big contrast. Quick response, met my requests for order changes and info, kept me informed of developments and got the goods out in quick time. Many, many thanks. I have no hesitation in recommending this company.
Very happy with the service, price, company excellent to deal with.Very nice lady full marks.
From the start easy to deal with and professional. Install was done well and at a great price. The cheapest prices and the best service.
The buying experience with Airconditioning Online was fantastic. Good customer service. Pleasure to do business
Excellent online service..good pricing..prompt delivery...followed up to see if item received by couriers
Always fantastic service
Information, courtesy A1 Thanks, Douglas.
Very cost effect and efficient dealing with Air-conditioning Online
Ordered the wrong thing, promptly received a phone call that something didn't look right refunded my money and directed me to what I was actually looking to buy 10/10
Good job ,efficient
Excellent customer service, telephone consultants assisted me with choosing the right choice for area.
Excellent help with order and assuring/confirming delivery. Great prices - best I found. Kept me up to date with supplier issue for one unit.
Fantastic company to deal with, best on-line purchase experience ever. I purchased a $12k roof top package unit, needed addition tech data which Aircoditioning Online sourced and supplied supa fast. They provided the best price available for the unit then, the best price for delivery. Their quotation was prompt and precise. The on-line transaction was easy and quick with accurate paperwork. Then to top it all off it was delivered to Canberra two days later by a top delivery bloke. Highly recommend this Company. Chris in Canberra.
Very easy people to deal with and great helpful advice
I bought an Toshiba split system from Airconditioning Online. It was delivered carefully and on time. I paid a deposit toward installation, but I found my own "local bloke" to do the job. The deposit was refunded quickly, with no questions asked
Great service
We were very happy with the service provided by Airconditioning Online. They initially picked up that I had inadvertently ordered the wrong type of unit for my needs, and through discussion we identified what I actually required. Price was very competitive and service very prompt and efficient.
Airconditioning Online is rated 4.43 based on 156 reviews