Airconditioning Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Airconditioning Online
Telephone
Read Airconditioning Online Reviews
Excellent on price competitiveness
Not so good on query responsiveness. I wrote an email and then had to call from overseas to check on order delivery. There was no email notification on when the order would be delivered. There was also no email acknowledgement on delivery (the tradesman received the merchandise for me)
Was supposed to be r410 units (from description/what I wanted) but was r32. I ordered here so I could have all identical units but it wasn't the case.
Installation was fine. Even though it was a day after I was told it would happen. Delivery was stuffed up. Wrong-sized truck on the Monday, after I told the office that my street is narrow. Followed by delivery on Tuesday without warning. I was not home when the driver arrived. I was in transit from a medical appointment. The poor driver had to sit around and wait for over 40 minutes. This could have been avoided if I’d been advised of the repeated attempt at delivery. So overall, you guys didn’t do all that well. The aircon does work.
In my particular matter service was very ordinary
I can’t say too much good about this service
Need to make bank eg card payment easier
Dear Simon,
Thank you for taking the time for writting a review and thanks for the feedback, we will pass it on to management.
If you need anything else regarding your air conditioning needs, please do not hesitate in contacting us.
Kind Regards
Airconditioning-Online.
Price
Fairly well prices compared to other online suppliers
Service
If there is no issues there service is acceptable BUT when things go bad as it did for me there service is a blame game, Courier lost the outdoor unit granted not there fault BUT as I am there customer I HAD to deal with the courier as Aircons online blamed them, There were also not prepared to release a new unit under 1 month of being lost.
Over ALL
I would still recommend them even though I had issues. I would strongly suggest even though the Courier THAT aircons online use loose items that aircons online deal with it as the couriers where there own delivery people, taking the attitude of not our problem doesn't fly in today's market. It took a total of 30days to deliver our Aircon, Couriers where great throughout the drama, Aircons online need to work harder to help with lost items.
Dear Sir,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we have already passed your feedback to our customer service department. Once again sorry for the inconvenience cause. We are glad that you have your air conditioning.
Have a good day.
Kind Regards
Airconditioning-Online team
Great price. Delivery takes longer than it should and if you order more than 1 item they will arrive separately.
Airconditioning Online is rated 4.49 based on 88 reviews