Airconditioning Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Airconditioning Online
Telephone
Read Airconditioning Online Reviews
THE HEATER/COOLER IS FINE, HOWEVER THE CUSTOMER SERVICE NOT SO FINE. I WAS ASTONDED THAT YOU ONLY LEAVE ITEMS AT GROUND LEVEL! AND CHARGE EXTRA FOR DELIVERY ONLY TO THE DOOR, NOT INSIDE UNITS, LIKE MINE SITUATED ON HIGHER LEVELS OTHER THAN GROUND. JOHNNY, WHO DELIVERED MY HEATER/COOLER DISPLAYED EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVIC,WENT THE EXTRA MILE,I'M GRATEFUL TO HIM MAYBE LOOK AT YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE PROCESSESS AND PROCEDURES, COSTS ETC.
N/a::;:;;;:;;;;
Got the product for a good price but. The unit came damaged and customer support was no help. We had a very very hard time getting into Air Conditioning online. They were extremely slow to respond. Delivery took ages and we had to apologise to the customer for delays. Controller did not come with the unit but Air Conditioning Online did send us a replacement one which was good.
Price was fair. Delivery on the air con was delayed
Communication could've been a lot better. My emails were never answered. Overall they were punctual with notifying me on deliveries ect...
I don't want to
Very disappointed with the service I received, My unit was marked as In stock at the time of order, this turned out to be false. And was in fact on about a 2 month back order. I was told about it being on back order about 10 days after placing the order after I called them. The office was quite regularly impossible to contact by phone, email responses could take days. So overall disappointed
Not sure how anyone can order online an item and then for them to tell you that the item is out of stock. I think ACCC call that bait advertising!
Excellent on price competitiveness Not so good on query responsiveness. I wrote an email and then had to call from overseas to check on order delivery. There was no email notification on when the order would be delivered. There was also no email acknowledgement on delivery (the tradesman received the merchandise for me)
Was supposed to be r410 units (from description/what I wanted) but was r32. I ordered here so I could have all identical units but it wasn't the case.
Installation was fine. Even though it was a day after I was told it would happen. Delivery was stuffed up. Wrong-sized truck on the Monday, after I told the office that my street is narrow. Followed by delivery on Tuesday without warning. I was not home when the driver arrived. I was in transit from a medical appointment. The poor driver had to sit around and wait for over 40 minutes. This could have been avoided if I’d been advised of the repeated attempt at delivery. So overall, you guys didn’t do all that well. The aircon does work.
In my particular matter service was very ordinary I can’t say too much good about this service
Need to make bank eg card payment easier
Dear Simon, Thank you for taking the time for writting a review and thanks for the feedback, we will pass it on to management. If you need anything else regarding your air conditioning needs, please do not hesitate in contacting us. Kind Regards Airconditioning-Online.
Price Fairly well prices compared to other online suppliers Service If there is no issues there service is acceptable BUT when things go bad as it did for me there service is a blame game, Courier lost the outdoor unit granted not there fault BUT as I am there customer I HAD to deal with the courier as Aircons online blamed them, There were also not prepared to release a new unit under 1 month of being lost. Over ALL I would still recommend them even though I had issues. I would strongly suggest even though the Courier THAT aircons online use loose items that aircons online deal with it as the couriers where there own delivery people, taking the attitude of not our problem doesn't fly in today's market. It took a total of 30days to deliver our Aircon, Couriers where great throughout the drama, Aircons online need to work harder to help with lost items.
Dear Sir, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we have already passed your feedback to our customer service department. Once again sorry for the inconvenience cause. We are glad that you have your air conditioning. Have a good day. Kind Regards Airconditioning-Online team
Great price. Delivery takes longer than it should and if you order more than 1 item they will arrive separately.
Airconditioning Online is rated 4.42 based on 179 reviews