Airconditioning Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Airconditioning Online
Telephone
Read Airconditioning Online Reviews
Great price which beat local business prices. Easy to order on well designed website. Good communication by staff, very prompt attention to customer enqueries.
Only issue is, you don't get a proper receipt after payment is made showing payment was made with a zero balance owing.
Very competitive pricing - easy to order and arrived within 8 days. Tracking of the item would help as I was wondering when it was going to be delivered after fours days with no communication..
Airconditioning Online were fantastic. They were punctual and efficient; gave helpful advice; a quote and got the job done as agreed. The team were polite, thoughtful and tidy. Love the quiet airconditioning and now looking forward to January. Thank you
Fantastic and easy to deal with would highly recommend
Good communication and support throughout. Could not use an overseas credit card which was a disappointment but otherwise a good experience.
Brilliant price - good communication and prompt delivery
Rather surprised that I received a Tax Invoice and a review request five months after the job was completed, however I have used this company three times now and am happy with both their prices and their installations. They have good buy + install packages for Mitsubishi Heavy Industries units, which I believe are the absolute best brand. I would certainly use Air Con Online again.
Great range, prices and knowledgeable staff.
Recently purchased a Mitsubishi reverse cycle unit for tenants in our house in Sydney. Airconditioning Online were fantastic to deal with from the very beginning. Quickly answered me queries over email about some very particular needs we had for installation. They did a site inspection prior to installation. The unit was installed (it did take an extra day, but that was no problem) and everything is working perfectly.
Great service, great price, saved about $5k on my new ducted system.
Recently used Airconditioning Online again - for the 3rd time. Consistently good. They have exceeded my expectations each time. Efficient, friendly and reliable. And best value!
My experience of this company was very good. The ordering and installing of the air con units was straightforward and efficient. The staff were polite and respectful and good at their job. I am very pleased with every aspect of the order and installation and the price was the best by far of the three quotes that I had obtained. If I want further air con units next year I will be going back to Airconditionong Online and would recommend them.
Great price, quick delivery
Bought a black mitsubishi aircon from them.
Reasonable price, very friendly and prompt installers provided by them.
Overall good service, I'll use again.
Good easy to follow website with a range of units. Quick processing & delivery.
Helpful technical advice, good service and value.
The price is competitive. However, the thing that fascinated me dealing with this company is their customer support which is prompt and cordial.
Excellent service. Installation Team was very professional and explained everything to us and answered all our questions. Quality of workmanshipm was good. Thank You.
Excellent service
Managed to save $$$ by finding air conditioning online great communication and service. I Recommend this online retailer
Airconditioning Online is rated 4.41 based on 109 reviews