Airconditioning Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Airconditioning Online
Telephone
Read Airconditioning Online Reviews
Not very good service. The wrong size was sent for the first time. Sending the wrong model the second time wasted my time and I needed to arrange an electrician again and again.
The sale was efficient and had no problems. HOWEVER, when it was time to "click and collect" the item from the warehouse. I was already on my way (hour drive) when suddenly was sent email to say was at the second warehouse which was a further 45 mins. Or I could wait for it to go to the main warehouse which would be 1-10 business days
The first dealing with your company was faultless however the second was less than impressive. I was quoted on the most expensive item and not all questions were answered. I was promised a return confirmation e-mail weeks ago and I am still waiting even after sending another reminder.
don't waste your time sending emails asking questions as none of them will get a response. in fact don't waste your time going to the Mt Kuringai to talk to them because it's all a waste of time, despite talking about my requirements and them telling me they needed to send it all by email I never received a response, 4 emails and 2 telephone calls later. nothing
Dear Trevor,
Thanks for your feedback and we will take it on board and review why you did not get a response.
We have been informed that you decided to buy another brand of air conditioning and that you have picked it up already. Hope you are enjoying your air conditioning system.
Have a good day.

Airconditioning-Online
Communication was non existent. Literally heard nothing for 3 days after placing the order until I chased them. Then on the 5th day I get a call from the delivery driver expecting me to be home to accept delivery in the middle of the day without notice...
Dear Carl,

We hope you are well.
You placed the order late on the 29/01/2020. As per our terms and conditions delivery can be between 1 to 10 working days. The delivery price that you have paid it is standard delivery which means it can be any time during the day. Date and time delivery cost much more. We have records that you placed your order late Wednesday 29/02/2020 and the delivery was on Monday 03/02/2020, which is two working days only. We can see someone sent you an email advising the ETA. We are sorry that you did not received it. Thank you for your feedback we will look in to it for you. Hope you are enjoying your air conditioning.

Have a great day.
Bad customer service
Dear Madam,

Sorry about your bad experience, we posted your item as it was small with Australia Post. Obviously they lost it, and this is out of our hands. As soon as we find out that this was the problem, we re sent you the item. We have been informed that you have received it already. Sorry about the inconveniece cause.
We hope you have a good day.

Dear Madam,

We are very sorry that you had a bad experience. Unfortunately, australia post, lost your small items and this is why you have not received it. As soon as we knew about it. We have sent you a replacement, we have been informed that you have received them now. Very sorry about the delay, but unfortunately we cannot control Australia post.

We wish you all the best.
Have a good day.
Kind Regards
Your stock is overpriced and there are plenty of other competitors.i won’t be ordering through AC online again.
Airconditioning Online is rated 4.41 based on 109 reviews