Airconditioning Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Airconditioning Online
Telephone
Read Airconditioning Online Reviews
Very quick to install the airconditioning units & very efficient installers. I didn't get a guarantee form to fill out & a receipt to say I had paid in full.
They had a great price for the Daikin ducted AC system we were after and their quote for supply and installation was $$$ cheaper than anyone else! And Davis the AC installer did a fantastic job!!
Airconditioning Online reliably provided the service of retailing a split system air-conditioner.
They arranged a rescheduling of their advised delivery date to suit my needs. There was adequate communication during the process by email and phone. Delivery was made by a team who delivery exclusively for the air conditioner supplier (Samsung) and they were friendly and obliging in placing the unit where I wanted it.
Expensive delivery fees, but product delivered as requested and in good order.
Good service, only problem was verifying my payment.
Good customer service, friendly staff.
Easy to do on line. Pivk what a load of bull. Traveling all over sydney to pick up stuff. 6 hrs should charge you for me time
Good price
Overall a pretty good experience dealing with Martin, his office staff and the installation contractors.They are very price competitive.
Extremely happy with our choice of Mitsubishi Electric 13.5KW 3 phase - as recommended by Martin.
I found the AC Online to provide a very good service. The price on the unit was very good and the result with finished installed unit excellent. I did have trouble getting a contact with the installer and they didn't turn up the first day which as annoying but they came the next and all was ok. Improvements could be with better contact between installer and customer. Overall great price and happy customer.
Dear Alister,

Thank you for taking time to write a review and the feedback, which will be taken on board, sorry for the inconvenience. We are glad that you are happy with our prices and the installation. Hoping that you are enjoying your air conditioning.
Have a good day.
Airconditioning-Online
Friendly and helpful staff. Good products at competitive prices. Ordering was a little tricky but with a little help over the phone it was sorted out. I would buy again from Air Conditioning Online.
Great product, good price, delivered promptly. No problems. Would use again.
Dear Ray,

Thank you for taking time to write a review.
We are glad that you are happy with our services and looking forward to deal with you again.
Hope you are enjoying your air con.
Have a great day.

Airconditioning-Online
Service was OK once the team found the front door. As mentioned previously, they did not put a new rubber boot on the lines and leads running through the roof though. Instead, the old boot was repaired with sicaflex
They were very quick to visit and quote plus installation was in a timely and professional manner. They did a particularly good job of the physical installation. The only thing that was a little disappointing was the use of a whole lot of offcuts/bits-and-pieces of power wiring because they did not have enough. The manager had asked the contractors to buy more but they took a shortcut rather than spend the 30 or so minutes to get the right cable. However, overall I was very happy and recommend the organisation. The two split units are working perfectly well and fulfilled my expectations.
So far so good, however not finished yet. So fingers crossed everything works well.
Dear Lincoln,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We have been informed that stage 1 has been completed, once you are ready for the second stage, please let us know.
Have a great day.
Airconditioning-Online
Really happy with the services provided by Air conditioning Online, quote was really reasonable, size and positioning of air conditioner discussed for maximum efficiency, installation was quick, very professional.
Dear Meridie,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are glad that you are happy with our services and that you are enjoying your air conditioning. If you need anything else regarding your air conditioning needs, please do not hesitate in contacting us.
Have a good day.
Airconditioning-Online team.
They kept me informed throughout the process - all of them from Customer Service to Installer.
I believe, but I may be wrong, the item which was promised to me was given to someone else but I always believe everything happens for a reason. I later found out that the unit that was installed is top of the line on Choice magazine. Unfortunately I had to pay $180 extra for the unit and I felt that Airconditioning Online should have waived that amount considering I had fulfilled all their requirements. Anyway, it's all good now. I would definitely use them again.
Product arrived in good order... now installed and working beautifully. After sales service could not be faulted.
Completed the install quickly and had good communication with us on arranging a suitable date and time.
Airconditioning Online is rated 4.41 based on 109 reviews