All About Living Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend All About Living Limited
Read All About Living Limited Reviews

About All About Living Limited:

Midlands largest fireplace showrooms with literally hundreds of products on display from wood burning stoves to the latest gas fires and media wall electric fires on live display.

paul@allaboutliving.co.uk

68 - 72 Hinckley Road, 68-72 Hinckley Road

Tell us how All About Living Limited made you happy
Was attended to by a very polite knowledgeable salesman was given a delivery date which was kept to.The delivery driver sent a text the day before with a ETA which he kept to.very helpful and polite As a company I cannot praise them enough proper first class service 😀👏
Hi Keith Thank you for your review we have passed on your complements to the members of staff concerned.
Excellent service - kept informed regarding delivery day and delivered on time.
Thanks for the review.
Our 1st stove was damaged in transit but All About Living were very efficient and professional in arranging a replacement. Would recommend.
Hi Chris Thanks for the review Im glad you are happy with your new stove.
Amazing company, 5 star review. Scott was amazing, even out of office hours, would always reply. Really great on price matching. Super quick delivery. Would recommend company to anyone. 😊👍😊
Hi Melissa Thanks for the review we will pass on your comments to the team.
Own your mistakes and apologise in future. Initially Scott was very helpful, we paid a deposit arranged for someone to come out to assess for a media wall and fire installation and had high expectations after the service Scott had given. In short, the people that came out, no measurements taken (if they had this would've avoided a later problem) and no design service offered which was previously promised. Instead it was a 'you design it, we build it'. Because of this we opted for just a fire. As no measurements taken we went in with a photo and measurements of our chimney and were advised of 2 options, we chose one, advised we were happy to install ourselves and Scott said this should be no problem there will be instructions with the fire. The following week a fire was delivered which seemed to not leave enough space either side to support the chimney. We called the shop and spoke with Scott who said he couldn't offer advice we'd need to ask a builder..this threw us a little as he had been quite happy to take our money and sell us the fire with the measurements and knowledge of the space it was going into but unable to then offer advice. We decided not to risk it and return the fire and were offered a refund, or to swap. We opted for a refund and were encouraged to leave money in credit on the account incase we 'changed our mind', so we did. A few weeks passed and we decided to request the rest of the monies back, attended to the shop where Scott advised he'd made a mistake and it was a different amount due to be refunded. He was very dismissive when questioned and abrupt, I said I'd go away and double check our accounts as I wasn't sure it was right - this was dismissed and I left. Upon checking our account I found I was correct so went back to the shop to ask for help with the refund, I spoke with another team member and he asked Scott if he was able to assist me with the refund to which he blunty responded 'I already have' - what a way to make a customer feel valued. Eventually the error was realised and the remaining amount refunded - but I was spoken to very abruptly and no apology made. That's all it would've taken, which I even said in store, to no avail - people make mistakes. We were advised of the wrong size fire, and the wrong amount refunded. Just own it and apologise - there is no need to be rude and dismissive to customers. So disappointed, We'd spoken very highly of yourselves after our initial visits and reccomended you to others as we know how much reviews and word of mouth mean to small businesses - so we will be sure to spread the word.
Hi Hannah Thank you for your review. I have spoken to the 2 carpenters that visited your property in order to discuss your requirements. They fit an average of 2 media walls per week and we have only ever received praise for their work. Unfortunately although they did take on board your requirements they do not offer a free design service if you have no intention of them undertaking the work. They do always email customers a drawing before starting the installation in order to ensure that they have understood the requirements correctly. You then asked Scott the young salesman about the span of a lintel above the fire. This lintel would have been holding up your brick chimney breast and would require an inspection by a builder in order to check the load bearing and span I’m sorry you were disappointed that Scott couldn’t answer your question but it wouldn’t have been safe for him to try. We did deliver and then collect a fire for you both journeys were free of charge. Scott did call to apologise for his error as the payments were quite confusing due to the 2 different fires ordered and the delay between transactions. He did also apologise for the fact that you felt he was abrupt and explained that he was sent home sick soon after speaking with you. Again we are sorry that you were disappointed with your experience and your comments will be taken on board.
Great customer service and would thoroughly recommend All About Living
Thank you for your review.
I have had a gas fire and a new hearth made by All About Living and was very satisfied with both products and the quality of the installation work. My only gripe is that the company is sometimes difficult to reach by phone - maybe a bit short-staffed? All in all, a very good independent company which I would recommend highly.
Hi Deborah Thank you for your review, we are pleased to hear that you were happy with both your purchase and products. We were a little sort staffed and I’m sorry if we missed your call but I’m pleased to say we are all now back at in the office.
Exceptional delivery service, ordered Tuesday and delivered Wednesday. Fitted fire and very happy with it.
Hi Tina Thanks for letting us know you were happy with your fire and our speedy delivery.
I was very dubious changing over my fire surround as I was concerned of damage and the extent of work. I has my fireplace fitted today by a man named Jason. He did a fantastic job. Friendly and professional throughout and an immaculate worker. 10/10 job done and I'm in love with my new fire place. Thankyou Jason for making my living room feel like home again!:) Mrs Goldsmith
Hi Mrs Goldsmith Thank you for your review, we’re all pleased that you were happy with the service received.
What a great experience...so refreshing to deal with a great professional company..Delivered , when promised.Always informed of the status of order..I would thoroughly recommend to anyone.Thank you.
Hi Paul Thank you for your review, we are pleased that you were happy with the service.
A1 customer service beIng polite and knowledgeable A1 delivery again polite, helpful and on time and delivery so quick it was unbelievable. Dimplex fire well packaged . Still not installed yet but can’t wait Thank you all
Hi Karen Thank you for your review.
After calling a number of companies( who really didnt want my business) and looking on the Internet for hours, I was very lucky to come across this company. They were so helpful with my order, answered my questions, and my lovely new fire will be with me on Tuesday, next day delivery! I now know why they are busy, because they know their products, they're very helpful, unbeatable prices and professional. Thank you for the pleasure in buying my new fire for my media wall.
Bought our electric fire here and we are really pleased with it, now it’s fitted. We were lucky it was in stock so could take it there and then. The staff were friendly and helpful.
All About Living Limited 5 star review on 17th December 2021
Hi Di Thank you for the picture your new electric fire suite looks great.
Excellent customer service,Excellent Quality,Excellent fitter Dave Kirk, Excellent price.What more can one say,except we would highly recommend and a big thank you
Had a media fire & tv wall fitted, they fitted the tv so that it was up & running & the beautiful fire that I got from the store. An amazing job & the fire looks great. Would definitely recommend the fitters & the fireplace from the store they have a great collection
Really helpful, great customer service. Very much appreciated.
Ordered my new fire on Wednesday and received it on Thursday when no other store had stock.
Hi Paul Thank you for review. We are pleased you were happy with our speedy delivery. Regards All About Living
Just bought a Broseley gas logs stove. Delivered promptly, far faster than the competition could offer and at day specified. All at a very good price. After sales by Dylan was very helpful, polite and efficient. I cannot praise this firm enough. Thank you for your service.
Hi Peter Thank you for your review I pleased we had the stove you required in stock and were pleased with our speedy turnaround. Regards All About Living
Great customer service, staff were excellent and helpful. Would recommend using this company.
Hi thanks for the review. Regards All About Living
Second fireplace from this company. The prices are competitive, the showrooms are amazing with everything available to see which I really feel you need with such a large purchase and the staff are all very professional. Would highly recommend visiting them if your in the market for a new fireplace.
Hi Paul Thank you for choosing us a second time it’s great to see return customers even if their’s usually many years between visits.
Fantastic service and quality products provided. There wasn’t any hard sale and recommendations were based on the best product for me rather than recommending the dearest product.
Hi Sue We are all really pleased that you’re happy with your new fire and fireplace plus our fitting service. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. All About Living Leicester
All About Living Limited is rated 4.88 based on 42 reviews