amazon.ae Reviews

of reviewers recommend amazon.ae

Tell us how amazon.ae made you happy
By far overpriced items. Sometimes even triple the price for new released items. Its much cheaper to buy elsewhere and pay for shipment and taxes.
Terrible customer service. Awful after sales service. Do not buy from amazon. Souq was amazing and Amazon has ruined it!
I bought a sunglasses with a rate of aed 1310 next day of my purchase the price has Been dropped to aed 965 the difference is aed 345 I contacted the customer service and just they informed me that it's by mistake and their mistake that the price has been mentioned higher can you tell me where is my problem? It's your fault Amazon and I need the different of my money to be returned the amount of aed 345 to my wallet or my credit card otherwise I am going to raise a complaint to police station and the department of economy as you are obviously thieving people and your customer service admit it by email and I have the proof you have till tomoorw to solve my problem and don't ask me to return the item you ade obligated to return my money because it's you mistake and not mine.
So far in my experience, Amazon in terms of its Data base managememt and deliveries are much and far better and prompt than any other local ecommerce business specially Noon, no wonder they have support from its world class software integration process.

Noon is a disguise scam company which only has a bunch of gud for nothin customer service imbeciles with no real ecommerce service at all.
Money making scam company. Takes peoples money but does not deliver goods. Worst no customer service. What a shame.
Money is gone and delivery didn't make to the delivery address even if that tracking system shows that item is delivered😔😔😔😔nothing
I thought amazon was a to z in everything but no. Like all other companies it is only interested in creating customer trust but not maintaining it. This is what always happens when the focus is on quantity rather than quality. If not looked after well then everything comes down even from the best
More than once I have an order cancelled without my knowledge! When I check the order details I find out that
They tried to contact me and I refused the order!!!’ This is after getting the payment
This isn’t the first time !!! Very bad service
Hi i am a customer of amazon. ae. Things that we can find here are ok but you have to do two things please take it under consideration
1. Delivery takes to many days even more which is not normal. People are paying money for fast delivery

2. Now with coronavirus you should remove delivery fees. Everybody do that. After 100dhm you are doing it which i think delivery should be for free whatever you buy
Thanks for understanding
The WORST! Customer service ever!
Why?
Because it's non-existent.

It takes a lot to anger me, but Amazon.ae has succeeded in tipping me over the edge! I am irate at the poor service. My order got canceled after 20 days of no word! and I just get told I will get a refund. I waited for the product for 20 days and on the day of the promised delivery. Not a word to explain what happened, just a "Hey, we will refund you"

My business with amazon.ae is done.
Stick with noon, at least they care about their customers.
Bad customer service , returns & refunds.
Refund takes a long time, bad
Online Sales – Amazon Souq – Warranty Repair

T&C - Usually repairs take up to 18 business days (including delivery time), but could take slightly longer.

2 days courier pick up to delivery to service center
2 days courier drop from service center to gadget owner
14 working days to repair the item.

Technically 30 calendar days to complete above cycle.
Electronics purchased from Amazon is not entertained by dealer. So it has to returned to Amazon only, which has outsourced repairing to external party.

While collecting the item, no one bother physical inspection of gadget. So it becomes more easy for repair unit to cover up damages to gadget done at repair center or refuse warranty for any reason them feel it’s good to cover them.

Is saving small amount worth buying electronics from online channels.
amazon.ae is rated 1.15 based on 13 reviews