Amazon UK Insights

Amazon UK have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service and are happy with their returns process and refunds.

B
Happiness Grade
A

Price - Excellent

94.66%
Industry Average
" I pretty often buy on amazon.co.uk. Great deals on shipping and prices, they are good..................................................... "
- Tran The Tien
" Good products good prices always find what im looking for "
- Alison Adams
" Amazon stock a huge range of goods at competitive prices. The customer service is excellent on the rare occasions that there are problems. We are Amazon Prime customers, which means that delivery is included, as are the Amazon TV programmes. "
- Anne Vernon
Write your review on Amazon UK
A-

Delivery - Fast

86.30%
Industry Average
" Easy to find the products i am looking for, with many comparisons, and a quick and informative delivery service! "
- Danielle McLoughlin
" Good website and plenty of choice quick; easy payment process and quick delivery. "
- Anonymous
" I ordered a book Friday evening and received it Sunday morning without having to pay for weekend or next day delivery. "
- Liam Hale
C-

Returns Process - Average

58.82%
Industry Average
" However, I called Amazon as soon as the product arrived, I was instructed that they would email me a returns label to take the return item to any local post office and that a replcement had been ordered by express delivery to arrive next day. "
- Ivan
" Late deliveries no returns invoices or supplier information have ended up keeping goods I could not return "
- Anonymous
" Inside the box was a "returns packing receipt". "
- Mr Peter Johnson
D

Refunds - Average

53.01%
Industry Average
" So finally got them to agree a refund (£600+) . "
- John McConnell
" Never received multiple parcels customer service didn't help apart from eventually refunding me, I was a prime member for 6 months and was not happy with any service or product provided to me "
- Nick Jones
" being told we had to organise a courier to pick up the mattress and now after we spent much of our UNPAID time to sort this mess Amazon still hasnt refunded us the money we payed for the mattress in AUGUST. "
- Sh
A
93.10%
Industry Average
" very happy with service "
- Anonymous
" It has one of the best customer services out there. The few times I've had order problems, there's always been someone there to talk to directly and resolve, unlike many current online shops that rely purely on ticketing systems or email forms to correspond with customers (with mixed results, depending on the shop). "
- Theresa