Amazon UK Insights

Amazon UK have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service and are happy with their returns process and refunds.

A-
Happiness Grade
A

Price - Excellent

95.63%
Industry Average
" Item delivered well within time competitively priced and very well packaged - looks lovely up - Tiffany glass lampshade "
- Anonymous
" Amazon are great. I ordered 2 big garden bags yesterday afternoon and they arrived today. fast delivery and good prices "
- Robert
" A lot of great products, usually at good prices. Also, really fast shipping on most items. "
- LisaAnn Oberbrunner
Write your review on Amazon UK
A-

Delivery - Fast

88.72%
Industry Average
" Have purchased from Amazon many times and always received prompt delivery and been pleased with the quality of the goods "
- Anonymous
" Some fantastic bargains. Great value and having prime provides super fast delivery "
- William Jamieson
" Easy fast purchase and quick delivery. "
- David Gardner
B-

Returns Process - Average

66.67%
Industry Average
" simple no fuss shopping and easy returns. "
- Kellie Bowen
" Speedy delivery. Great returns system, and willing to help with any issues. "
- Anonymous
" They consistently provide a good service. Delivery is very good usually and they have a great returns service. Their website is easy to navigate. "
B-

Refunds - Average

70.00%
Industry Average
" I live on Amazon. They sell everything you could possibly want. They even sell meat!. I buy two or three items a week from them and the goods arrive promptly. They deal with disputes without fuss or bother. I’ve had refunds in my bank in no time at all. I love that site. "
- Joanie
" I ordered goods, they didn't perform correctly. enquired about returns - no problem - returned and refund sorted at once. "
- Elizabeth Sheridan
" I received a product that had been smashed, maybe in the mail I am not sure. I called customer service and they very quickly righted the situation, and sent me a refund "
- Rebekah Neff
A
96.59%
" Great service. "
- Paulo Benfeito
" great service, easy communication "
- Kevin Sam
" Ordered on Tuesday arrived by Friday. Excellent product and excellent service. "