American Soda Reviews

of reviewers recommend American Soda
Read American Soda Reviews

ben@americansoda.co.uk

Tell us how American Soda made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
American Soda 5 star review on 11th October 2018
American Soda 5 star review on 20th January 2018
American Soda 5 star review on 30th November 2017
Nicola Paterson
More Photos & Videos
Package came soggy, content half destroyed, no answer on 2 messages to the support, even after 3 days.
Amazing choice. fast delivery :)
Everything went Good. And tze package delivered Very fast
I don't reserve it
Customer service is none existent- literally. You phone the number, any time of day , and are greated with a recording telling you to email instead.

When I placed my order I didn’t receive the email confirmation the web page stated I would be sent upon submission. So after an hour I rang. Then emailed. No response.

About a 30 minutes later I suddenly noticed they also carried my favourite Ranch dressing. So assuming they hadn’t already worked on my order I again called, then emailed a request to add this extra item to my order.

Two days later I finally received my order confirmation email but no mention of the extra items nor was the email seemingly in response to my very first email.

The goods arrived 48hrs later but still no response from Customer Service about my additional item. I tried ringing again, but again received the same recorded message to email.

So they only hurt themselves by missing out on a larger sale.

There is no excuse for non existent customer service when your business isn’t a manufacturer just a middle reseller.

Its a shame because , with the US products they offer we would have become a loyal and heavy user to stave of home sickness for my wife and daughter.
Apart from throwing the package over the fence ans breaking the bars, it was ok
SUPER FAST!
It's hard to get hold of American cereal in the UK, especially the less known brands. I ordered 4 boxes of cereal and they arrived the next day! So pleased and was happy with the prices.
Arrived on time and packaged well. Very happy with products.
Einkauf #1801358078⁩

Dear ladies and gentlemen,

I received my order last week from you. Unfortunately, the two steak sauces have a pull date of August 28 this year. For me this is not acceptable to receive food which has to be used within 2,5 months. This is also not realistic. The last time when I ordered it from you the pull date was 1,5 years in advance.

Could you pls send me two new steak sauces with a longer pull date? Is it necessary that I return my two bottles? Could you send me a retour translucent then?

Unfortately I have not received an answer to my mail up to now.
The service of American Soda is great. It would be good if the articles were available all the time though. In my case it was the Cheerios Cereals. They tend to be sold out quite fast.
Out do date stock sent out - ok for snacks a few months is fine. but 7 years!!!! WTF. do not use as they don't reply and they are shipping so far out of date stock it will make you ill! AVOID
Easy to use website, quick delivery, up to delivery notifications of order progress
Placed order 07th june 2018 still Processing contacted by email on 13 June 2018 was told our system that the order you placed on the 07-06-2018 unfortunately came through with fraud alerts.
Please can you send me photographic evidence of a utility bill that shows your name and delivery address matching the name and delivery address on the order.Done this on 14th June still no response (now 18th june) however payment taken on 07th june
Great value for money,great selection and prompt delivery
Ich bin sehr erfreut über die rasche Lieferung.
Alles Top !!!!!
Ordered on next day delivery have emailed twice with no reply and am still waiting for my products to arrive. Not impressed
Very happy
Never tried Kool-Aid before, was always curious to, will definitely order again in the future.
Many thanks
It is very good!
Very speedy delivery. Great products and have bought from before. I will definitely use them again in the future.
American Soda is rated 4.08 based on 2,137 reviews