Anchor Vans Reviews

Read Anchor Vans Reviews

enquiries.website@anchorvans.co.uk

Anchor Van Centre A4 Bath Rd Padworth Reading

Tell us how Anchor Vans made you happy
colin pritchard is a disgrace to the motor trade he lies like a cheep rug and cant be trusted i would never use this company again
i brought a van from anchor van sales, 2 months down the line problems with the clutch, phoned anchor vans, they replied out of warranty due to the milage the van has done since i brought it which was 10500 miles, i paid £11500- for the van, i expect it to last longer then 2.5 months, not very happy with anchor vans, i run a fleet of 5 vans & i change them every 4 years, i wont be using anchor vans in the future
Excellent service, good price and hassle free dealing
(Simon) - Posted 3 years ago
Was very helpful would use again tony barwicklocksmiths
(Michael Doidge) - Posted 3 years ago
Very good service.Encountered a few problems, when I questioned tyre wear,lack of wheel covers response was very negative !
(Colin Pritchard) - Posted 5 years ago
Helped me with all my questions, I have recommended you guys to a few chaps down this way about how good you were Thank you very much.
(Steve Margetts) - Posted 5 years ago
From the first meeting with Stevie G, through to driving the van home, he was extremely helpful and professional. He was able to get a quick and good price on the vehicle i was part exchanging and the whole experience was faultless. I highly recommend Anchor Vans and Stevie G.
(Stevie G) - Posted 5 years ago
Good company and very pleased with my van!
(Stevie G) - Posted 5 years ago
Stan is an extremely professional sales man, showing us around the full choice of vans that were on offer was no trouble, even running backwards and forwards to get various sets of keys !!! Stan's manner was very friendly indeed and made us feel right at ease - no sales pressure what so ever. Throughout the purchase process we kept informed of progress - a real pleasure indeed. Many thanks Jane and Andy
(Stan Downey) - Posted 5 years ago
Very happy with the service. Steve was excellent Only disappointment was that van was supplied with only one key and no spare. Would of been better to have a spare key as most second hand vehicles come with two keys.
(Steve Margetts) - Posted 5 years ago
We rely heavily on the expertise and advice from your sales team, this is the second vehicle we have purchased from you (over the phone) for one of our Estates Handymen. We are hoping this one will last a little longer than the last one otherwise we will be back again so I think that speaks for itself!
(Colin Pritchard) - Posted 5 years ago
I was very satisfied with the caddy van I recently purchased through Anchor Vans. I dealt with Michael Doidge who was helpful, honest and true to his word. Michael was easy to contact and communicate with and even arranged to have the van delivered to my home address, which is over 80 miles from Reading. I would use Anchor Vans again and would happily recommend this highly professional company.
(Michael Doidge) - Posted 5 years ago
Perfect service all round I am going to recommend you to my friends thanks a lot Frederick gibbons
(Steve Margetts) - Posted 5 years ago
Got the impression from Wayne that he was doing me a favour selling me the van. Any concern I raised was met with the response " All we,re talking about here is a £3000 no vat van". Getting any information was like pulling teeth. As a new start-up sole trader £3000 is a huge outlay for me. By the way, I,m very happy with the van, just not the customer service.
(Wayne Garnham) - Posted 5 years ago
Excellent service. Would recommend .
I put a deposit down on a van as my finance company had said I could have the finance everything was signed and nearly ready to go through then at the last minute the finance company pulled out. So id rang steve who id been dealing with about it to be told I couldn’t have my deposit back he said to take it up with the finance company which was fair enough however bearing in mind he told me the van wouldn’t be ready for 2 weeks as in his words “ he wasn’t rushing it it wasn’t ready and it would be a couple of weeks for it to be ready”it wasn’t even mot d as I have checked it on line so basically the van was no where near ready to sell anyway so out of commmon courtesy they could of give me my deposit back it all makes sense now why they get you to do a bank transfer to pay your deposit and not a card payment like I asked to do as there’s no way of claiming it back and your not covered in these situations but they obviously don’t tell you that, they are total con artists so anyone buying from them be careful I’m seeking legal action against them and the finance company and have written to watchdog people should not be allowed to steal other peoples money
Anchor Vans is rated 4.53 based on 191 reviews