Anchor Vans Reviews

enquiries.website@anchorvans.co.uk

Anchor Van Centre A4 Bath Rd Padworth Reading

Tell us how Anchor Vans made you happy

Telephone
"You rent your vehicles out to people you know are selling drugs from your vans..also let unlicensed people drive your vans and nearly run over elderly men. More needs to be done to make sure the people you rent vans to are actually the ones driving it what would happen if hed hit my dad un licenced uninsured in one of ur vans"
"I purchased a transit custom from GVC 5 weeks ago. 3 weeks in it had an electrical fault. David relayed it from Suffolk to there premises and supplied me with a courtesy van. He then rectified, repaired and delivered it to my door within a week. I highly recommend them to anyone. Hes a professional and a gentleman. I would purchase a new van from these guys again. Great professional service throughout the company . Thanks guys. Shaun in suffolk"
"I put a deposit down on a van as my finance company had said I could have the finance everything was signed and nearly ready to go through then at the last minute the finance company pulled out. So id rang steve who id been dealing with about it to be told I couldn’t have my deposit back he said to take it up with the finance company which was fair enough however bearing in mind he told me the van wouldn’t be ready for 2 weeks as in his words “ he wasn’t rushing it it wasn’t ready and it would be a couple of weeks for it to be ready”it wasn’t even mot d as I have checked it on line so basically the van was no where near ready to sell anyway so out of commmon courtesy they could of give me my deposit back it all makes sense now why they get you to do a bank transfer to pay your deposit and not a card payment like I asked to do as there’s no way of claiming it back and your not covered in these situations but they obviously don’t tell you that, they are total con artists so anyone buying from them be careful I’m seeking legal action against them and the finance company and have written to watchdog people should not be allowed to steal other peoples money"
"I found Steve very much tuned in to my chosen van and replied to all questions fully and was a pleasure to deal with -jerry platt"
(Steve) - Posted 2 months ago
"Fantastic service great Value"
(Colin) - Posted 2 months ago
"They were professional, offered a good deal and good customer service."
(Colin) - Posted 5 months ago
"By the very good service we received I would like to point out what a brilliant salesman you have Carl Brookes gave us all the information we wanted, and always phoned back when he said he would The service from your salesman was first class. Please pass this on to Carl"
"Sold me a cracking ford transit custom, very pleased with it. Proper professional van centre 👍"
(Wayne) - Posted 10 months ago
"Wasnt all that impressed when I came down to view vans,no one on hand to serve you,left stood waiting in reception for a while,as salesman walked passed me many times,got the feeling that u think there's the vans take it or leave it.stephen was ok who served me but couldn't give van a test drive as battery was flat.would prob still use you in future but only as you have a large selection.must say Anne was fantastic that delivered van to me"
(Steve) - Posted 10 months ago
"I honestly can not fault the service from Anchorvans. From day one they super professional and nothing was to much for them. Sophie was super efficient and no amount of questions I asked was to much. I would recommend Anchorvans to anyone wishing to purchase a van, to steal a tagline..they do exactly what it says on the tin!!!!"
(Louise) - Posted 10 months ago
"The whole process from start to finish was great, I found Anchor Vans very easy to deal with, Michael who was the salesman i first spoke with remained as my sole contact point, so there was no rehashing of information when ever I called. Michael was more than happy to answer any questions I had and always responded quickly. I even had to change my choice of vans half way through the process due to a financial change on my part, but this was no problem to Michael and the team and the order was simply altered to reflect the new choice with no extra charges. The van arrived as promised and on time and the delivery driver was very pleasant and easy to work with to complete needed documentation. I did have a warranty issue on the van, a repaired windscreen that ultimately needed replacement and Michael sorted this with no issue at all and arranged for the replacement at a local facility to my location. This really proved just how good the service is at Anchor Vans and I have no hesitation in thoroughly recommending Anchor Vans and Michael as a great asset to the company."
(Michael) - Posted 10 months ago
"Good quality van at a good price Delivered to our door"
(Michael) - Posted 10 months ago
"I got the vehicle i had been looking for, what didn't make me happy was the vehicle was sold with a steering issue which should have been picked up when it was serviced as it was so noisy, Nissan sorted the problem out straight away WELL DONE NISSAN IN NEWBURY the steering fluid tube was not attached properly drawing in air creating very noisy power steering"
(Wayne) - Posted 10 months ago
"This is the 3rd. Van I've bought from Stan over the years and he has always given me 100% attention to what I wanted."
(Stan) - Posted 10 months ago
"buying from a different country can be difficult but stephen was very helful and made it very easy"
(Steve) - Posted 10 months ago
"Good Selection of vans, Excellent Service and Friendly Staff"
(Michael) - Posted 10 months ago
"Overall not a bad service when purchasing the van itself. Did need new tyres after a couple of weeks though as they were nearly worn and i had hardly done any miles on them. Also contacted the office as the air conditioning was not blowing out very cold and had hardly any power behind it. Looking at the service sheet that came with the van it said the aircon had been serviced but obviously not properly, i was then told by the office at Anchor Vans to contact Vauxhall to get it sorted but Vauxhall said i would need to pay £70 and they would need the van for a whole day, being a sole trader i cannot be without my van for a whole day. Also the back inside door handle is loose so i don't think this was checked either. Overall not bad but hopefully this feedback will help the service department or whoever checks the vans off, to check the vans more thoroughly in future so the customer doesn't have to put their hands in their pockets as soon as they purchase a van."
(Stephen) - Posted 1 year ago
"Did his job as a salesman but not over whelming - made light work of all the paperwork. All round a good experience."
(Stephen) - Posted 1 year ago
"Top quality van, good price,all happened when they said it would, straight forward simple no nonsense deal. Highly recommended."
Anchor Vans is rated 4.53 based on 187 reviews