Anchor Vans Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Anchor Vans

enquiries.website@anchorvans.co.uk

Anchor Van Centre A4 Bath Rd Padworth Reading

How would you rate Anchor Vans ?

(optional)

"By the very good service we received I would like to point out what a brilliant salesman you have Carl Brookes gave us all the information we wanted, and always phoned back when he said he would The service from your salesman was first class. Please pass this on to Carl"
"Sold me a cracking ford transit custom, very pleased with it. Proper professional van centre 👍"
(Wayne) - Posted 3 months ago
"Wasnt all that impressed when I came down to view vans,no one on hand to serve you,left stood waiting in reception for a while,as salesman walked passed me many times,got the feeling that u think there's the vans take it or leave it.stephen was ok who served me but couldn't give van a test drive as battery was flat.would prob still use you in future but only as you have a large selection.must say Anne was fantastic that delivered van to me"
(Steve) - Posted 3 months ago
"I honestly can not fault the service from Anchorvans. From day one they super professional and nothing was to much for them. Sophie was super efficient and no amount of questions I asked was to much. I would recommend Anchorvans to anyone wishing to purchase a van, to steal a tagline..they do exactly what it says on the tin!!!!"
(Louise) - Posted 3 months ago
"The whole process from start to finish was great, I found Anchor Vans very easy to deal with, Michael who was the salesman i first spoke with remained as my sole contact point, so there was no rehashing of information when ever I called. Michael was more than happy to answer any questions I had and always responded quickly. I even had to change my choice of vans half way through the process due to a financial change on my part, but this was no problem to Michael and the team and the order was simply altered to reflect the new choice with no extra charges. The van arrived as promised and on time and the delivery driver was very pleasant and easy to work with to complete needed documentation. I did have a warranty issue on the van, a repaired windscreen that ultimately needed replacement and Michael sorted this with no issue at all and arranged for the replacement at a local facility to my location. This really proved just how good the service is at Anchor Vans and I have no hesitation in thoroughly recommending Anchor Vans and Michael as a great asset to the company."
(Michael) - Posted 3 months ago
"Good quality van at a good price Delivered to our door"
(Michael) - Posted 3 months ago
"I got the vehicle i had been looking for, what didn't make me happy was the vehicle was sold with a steering issue which should have been picked up when it was serviced as it was so noisy, Nissan sorted the problem out straight away WELL DONE NISSAN IN NEWBURY the steering fluid tube was not attached properly drawing in air creating very noisy power steering"
(Wayne) - Posted 3 months ago
"This is the 3rd. Van I've bought from Stan over the years and he has always given me 100% attention to what I wanted."
(Stan) - Posted 3 months ago
"buying from a different country can be difficult but stephen was very helful and made it very easy"
(Steve) - Posted 3 months ago
"Good Selection of vans, Excellent Service and Friendly Staff"
(Michael) - Posted 3 months ago
"Overall not a bad service when purchasing the van itself. Did need new tyres after a couple of weeks though as they were nearly worn and i had hardly done any miles on them. Also contacted the office as the air conditioning was not blowing out very cold and had hardly any power behind it. Looking at the service sheet that came with the van it said the aircon had been serviced but obviously not properly, i was then told by the office at Anchor Vans to contact Vauxhall to get it sorted but Vauxhall said i would need to pay £70 and they would need the van for a whole day, being a sole trader i cannot be without my van for a whole day. Also the back inside door handle is loose so i don't think this was checked either. Overall not bad but hopefully this feedback will help the service department or whoever checks the vans off, to check the vans more thoroughly in future so the customer doesn't have to put their hands in their pockets as soon as they purchase a van."
(Stephen) - Posted 6 months ago
"Did his job as a salesman but not over whelming - made light work of all the paperwork. All round a good experience."
(Stephen) - Posted 6 months ago
"Top quality van, good price,all happened when they said it would, straight forward simple no nonsense deal. Highly recommended."
(Stephen) - Posted 6 months ago
"Quick and easy once I chose my van. Very pleased second van I’ve had from you."
(Wayne) - Posted 6 months ago
Mohammed Naazhim
Verified Buyer
"Stan kept me informed of progress throughout the purchase and prepared the van to an excellent standard, true to his word. He gave me a strong impression that he takes pride in his work and this was evident when he arranged for bodywork repairs that could not be seen on internet pictures, as I bought this vehicle over the phone. A special mention to the delivery driver also who was friendly helpful and efficient. A great service"
(Simon) - Posted 6 months ago
"Poor to begin with (Sunday rep didn't phone back, twice, when he said he would). poor impression on previous day when two men (managers?) did a lot of ignoring us and doing very mitt le when both the woman and our guy were busy. Keevin was ok but not at all proactive...he left it til Thursday mid Afternoon to confirm payment derails and then said I had paid too late for the Friday delivery which we had originally agreed! He Seemed to be shocked that my wife would take delivery...I guess he wasn't to know that this particular mere woman has a degree in engineering and used to manage a crew of AA repair mechanics, but he came across as condescending and very sexist, which made him appear a bit stupid, not to mention insulting...training need I suspect, probably mostly blokes buying but it is 2017!"
(Keevin) - Posted 6 months ago
"Excellent service, good price and hassle free dealing"
(Simon) - Posted 6 months ago
"Very happy 😊"
(Wayne) - Posted 6 months ago
"The service I have received from sale, delivery and after sales has been superb. This is what I would expect and this is what has been delivered. Looking forward to my next purchase with Anchor vans. Well done you all. Happy customer."
(Keevin) - Posted 6 months ago
"Very efficient & friendly service & I am extremely pleased with my van."
Anchor Vans is rated 4.58 based on 180 reviews