Anchor Vans Reviews

Read Anchor Vans Reviews

enquiries.website@anchorvans.co.uk

Anchor Van Centre A4 Bath Rd Padworth Reading

Tell us how Anchor Vans made you happy
I'm extremely happy with this company. Nothing was too much trouble and any problems was sorted out straightaway. Carl who dealt with me was brilliant and wi would buy a van fro these again.
Had my full BMW service here, good price, fast and knowledgeable staff - thank you, will be back for my MOT.
Visited Anchor Vans yesterday the staff were very helpful and knowledgeable. They didn't have what I wanted so I left my phone number so they could give me a call. Very professional . Highly recommended.
I purchased a transit custom from GVC 5 weeks ago. 3 weeks in it had an electrical fault. David relayed it from Suffolk to there premises and supplied me with a courtesy van. He then rectified, repaired and delivered it to my door within a week. I highly recommend them to anyone. Hes a professional and a gentleman. I would purchase a new van from these guys again. Great professional service throughout the company . Thanks guys. Shaun in suffolk
I found Steve very much tuned in to my chosen van and replied to all questions fully and was a pleasure to deal with -jerry platt
(Steve) - Posted 2 years ago
Fantastic service great Value
(Colin) - Posted 2 years ago
They were professional, offered a good deal and good customer service.
(Colin) - Posted 2 years ago
By the very good service we received I would like to point out what a brilliant salesman you have Carl Brookes gave us all the information we wanted, and always phoned back when he said he would The service from your salesman was first class. Please pass this on to Carl
I honestly can not fault the service from Anchorvans. From day one they super professional and nothing was to much for them. Sophie was super efficient and no amount of questions I asked was to much. I would recommend Anchorvans to anyone wishing to purchase a van, to steal a tagline..they do exactly what it says on the tin!!!!
(Louise) - Posted 3 years ago
The whole process from start to finish was great, I found Anchor Vans very easy to deal with, Michael who was the salesman i first spoke with remained as my sole contact point, so there was no rehashing of information when ever I called. Michael was more than happy to answer any questions I had and always responded quickly. I even had to change my choice of vans half way through the process due to a financial change on my part, but this was no problem to Michael and the team and the order was simply altered to reflect the new choice with no extra charges. The van arrived as promised and on time and the delivery driver was very pleasant and easy to work with to complete needed documentation. I did have a warranty issue on the van, a repaired windscreen that ultimately needed replacement and Michael sorted this with no issue at all and arranged for the replacement at a local facility to my location. This really proved just how good the service is at Anchor Vans and I have no hesitation in thoroughly recommending Anchor Vans and Michael as a great asset to the company.
(Michael) - Posted 3 years ago
This is the 3rd. Van I've bought from Stan over the years and he has always given me 100% attention to what I wanted.
(Stan) - Posted 3 years ago
buying from a different country can be difficult but stephen was very helful and made it very easy
(Steve) - Posted 3 years ago
Good Selection of vans, Excellent Service and Friendly Staff
(Michael) - Posted 3 years ago
Did his job as a salesman but not over whelming - made light work of all the paperwork. All round a good experience.
(Stephen) - Posted 3 years ago
Top quality van, good price,all happened when they said it would, straight forward simple no nonsense deal. Highly recommended.
(Stephen) - Posted 3 years ago
Quick and easy once I chose my van. Very pleased second van I’ve had from you.
(Wayne) - Posted 3 years ago
Stan kept me informed of progress throughout the purchase and prepared the van to an excellent standard, true to his word. He gave me a strong impression that he takes pride in his work and this was evident when he arranged for bodywork repairs that could not be seen on internet pictures, as I bought this vehicle over the phone. A special mention to the delivery driver also who was friendly helpful and efficient. A great service
(Simon) - Posted 3 years ago
Excellent service, good price and hassle free dealing
(Simon) - Posted 3 years ago
Very happy 😊
(Wayne) - Posted 3 years ago
The service I have received from sale, delivery and after sales has been superb. This is what I would expect and this is what has been delivered. Looking forward to my next purchase with Anchor vans. Well done you all. Happy customer.
(Keevin) - Posted 3 years ago