Anchor Vans Reviews

enquiries.website@anchorvans.co.uk

Anchor Van Centre A4 Bath Rd Padworth Reading

Tell us how Anchor Vans made you happy

Telephone
"You rent your vehicles out to people you know are selling drugs from your vans..also let unlicensed people drive your vans and nearly run over elderly men. More needs to be done to make sure the people you rent vans to are actually the ones driving it what would happen if hed hit my dad un licenced uninsured in one of ur vans"
"I put a deposit down on a van as my finance company had said I could have the finance everything was signed and nearly ready to go through then at the last minute the finance company pulled out. So id rang steve who id been dealing with about it to be told I couldn’t have my deposit back he said to take it up with the finance company which was fair enough however bearing in mind he told me the van wouldn’t be ready for 2 weeks as in his words “ he wasn’t rushing it it wasn’t ready and it would be a couple of weeks for it to be ready”it wasn’t even mot d as I have checked it on line so basically the van was no where near ready to sell anyway so out of commmon courtesy they could of give me my deposit back it all makes sense now why they get you to do a bank transfer to pay your deposit and not a card payment like I asked to do as there’s no way of claiming it back and your not covered in these situations but they obviously don’t tell you that, they are total con artists so anyone buying from them be careful I’m seeking legal action against them and the finance company and have written to watchdog people should not be allowed to steal other peoples money"
"Bad customer service. Service manager shouted at me down the phone during warranty claim. After I was sold a car with broken air con and tried to claim. Said would not fix under the warranty and accused me of breaking it after 200 miles. Very disappointed would not use again."
"When i bought a van i was told it come with a full service and check over to make sure all was ok. I guy called 'Carlos' told me a receipt of all works carried out would sent in the post. Well after two months nothing. But my mechanic has assured me that this van hasnt been serviced for a while. It has faulty brakes, faulty electrics... to be honest if you want to buy an expensive pile of **** then anchor vans is for you."
"i brought a van from anchor van sales, 2 months down the line problems with the clutch, phoned anchor vans, they replied out of warranty due to the milage the van has done since i brought it which was 10500 miles, i paid £11500- for the van, i expect it to last longer then 2.5 months, not very happy with anchor vans, i run a fleet of 5 vans & i change them every 4 years, i wont be using anchor vans in the future"
"colin pritchard is a disgrace to the motor trade he lies like a cheep rug and cant be trusted i would never use this company again"
Anchor Vans is rated 4.53 based on 187 reviews