Anchor Vans Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Anchor Vans

enquiries.website@anchorvans.co.uk

Anchor Van Centre A4 Bath Rd Padworth Reading

How would you rate Anchor Vans ?

(optional)

"Bad customer service. Service manager shouted at me down the phone during warranty claim. After I was sold a car with broken air con and tried to claim. Said would not fix under the warranty and accused me of breaking it after 200 miles. Very disappointed would not use again."
"When i bought a van i was told it come with a full service and check over to make sure all was ok. I guy called 'Carlos' told me a receipt of all works carried out would sent in the post. Well after two months nothing. But my mechanic has assured me that this van hasnt been serviced for a while. It has faulty brakes, faulty electrics... to be honest if you want to buy an expensive pile of **** then anchor vans is for you."
"i brought a van from anchor van sales, 2 months down the line problems with the clutch, phoned anchor vans, they replied out of warranty due to the milage the van has done since i brought it which was 10500 miles, i paid £11500- for the van, i expect it to last longer then 2.5 months, not very happy with anchor vans, i run a fleet of 5 vans & i change them every 4 years, i wont be using anchor vans in the future"
Karl Harmsworth
Verified Reviewer
"colin pritchard is a disgrace to the motor trade he lies like a cheep rug and cant be trusted i would never use this company again"
Anchor Vans is rated 4.59 based on 181 reviews