Anchor Vans Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Anchor Vans

enquiries.website@anchorvans.co.uk

Anchor Van Centre A4 Bath Rd Padworth Reading

How would you rate Anchor Vans ?

"Good quality van at a good price Delivered to our door"
(Michael) - Posted 7 months ago
"I got the vehicle i had been looking for, what didn't make me happy was the vehicle was sold with a steering issue which should have been picked up when it was serviced as it was so noisy, Nissan sorted the problem out straight away WELL DONE NISSAN IN NEWBURY the steering fluid tube was not attached properly drawing in air creating very noisy power steering"
(Wayne) - Posted 7 months ago
"Overall not a bad service when purchasing the van itself. Did need new tyres after a couple of weeks though as they were nearly worn and i had hardly done any miles on them. Also contacted the office as the air conditioning was not blowing out very cold and had hardly any power behind it. Looking at the service sheet that came with the van it said the aircon had been serviced but obviously not properly, i was then told by the office at Anchor Vans to contact Vauxhall to get it sorted but Vauxhall said i would need to pay £70 and they would need the van for a whole day, being a sole trader i cannot be without my van for a whole day. Also the back inside door handle is loose so i don't think this was checked either. Overall not bad but hopefully this feedback will help the service department or whoever checks the vans off, to check the vans more thoroughly in future so the customer doesn't have to put their hands in their pockets as soon as they purchase a van."
(Stephen) - Posted 10 months ago
"Quick efficient and no fuss. Business like to a tee"
(Stephen) - Posted 10 months ago
"Great services got new van within 24hrs"
(Wayne) - Posted 10 months ago
"The van was just what the boxing club needed, Wayne was very professional in his duties"
(Wayne) - Posted 10 months ago
"Anchor vans made me happy by giving me opportunity to buy a van with no deposit. Apart from that I'm really disappointed because of Steve Margetts, i was waiting all week to get a van that had to be serviced before giving it to me but unfortunately when i got the van and started to use it i have realised that nothing has been done to it ( oil, filters,etc.) and the worst that the wheel alignment was totally out. I was so busy that I couldn't take the van back to Steve and tell him that is not ready for me to take it. Apart from this he was really nice and professional."
(Stephen Margett) - Posted 1 year ago
"The feedback score is in recognition of Stevens efforts to satisfy us after a disappointing visit to inspect the van we had put a deposit on ( the van was not available). We had a 150 mile wasted journey. However mistakes happen and its the way you try to retrieve the situation and keep a customer happy that is important to us. Steven did just that so we bought the van. I am sure a lesson has been learnt. Thank you. We are delighted with the vehicle."
(Stephen Gladwin) - Posted 2 years ago
"Immediately struck up a rapport with Steve, who was enthusiastic, amiable & efficient in the service he provided me. On the whole, Anchor vans were straight forward to deal with & I wouldn't hesitate in recommending them to anyone else looking to buy a van. Thanks for the good work!"
(Stephen Gladwin) - Posted 2 years ago
"Very good service.Encountered a few problems, when I questioned tyre wear,lack of wheel covers response was very negative !"
(Colin Pritchard) - Posted 2 years ago
"I found the service friendly and helped point me in the right direction. The van is all in order and workiing well. I would be happy to do business with you in the future and recommend you to family and friends."
(Steve Margetts) - Posted 2 years ago
"Very pleased with the whole transaction from initial call through to the delivery of the van. The van itself was as described in the advert in very good condition. It is the way to buy."
(Colin Pritchard) - Posted 2 years ago
"Helped me with all my questions, I have recommended you guys to a few chaps down this way about how good you were Thank you very much."
(Steve Margetts) - Posted 2 years ago
"Very polite and very prompt with replies. Helpful and knowledgeable Good guy."
(Colin Pritchard) - Posted 2 years ago
"Our experience with your company was a good one thank you"
(Colin Pritchard) - Posted 2 years ago
"Did exactly what he said he would do, in a cheeky way. Many thx"
(Stevie G) - Posted 2 years ago
"First class service from you , Carl was on rest days just before delivery so i had to ring and ask someone else about delivery which was not a problem but just lacked a bit of personal service .apart from that the van arrived on time as promised in a excellent presented state !!! I think a phone call a week or so after delivery to see if i was happy with everything would of been a nice touch and perhaps could be something to do in future !!! Your company was recommended to me and i would surly use you again !!!"
(Carl) - Posted 2 years ago
"Carl dealt with our purchase very efficiently. He was going on holiday the day after we viewed our van and left all the hand over details for a colleague to deal with. This was done smoothly . Upon his return we had a query regarding the tax for our van, with which he again dealt with efficiently, However we were told that the van had been MOT'd till September next year but up until now we have not received a copy of the certificate. This is the only 'glitch' in our experience with Anchor Vans. Overall we were very pleased with our visit and satisfied with the van."
(Carl) - Posted 2 years ago
"I bought a 2012 transit van in good condition . Chris was very helpful with the purchase so far the van is working fine I just need to buy a new fuel filter for it . Other than that great van. I will return for my next van thank you."
(Chris) - Posted 2 years ago
"The business conducted between myself and wayne was good. Only problem was the fact finance was rejected at the last moment because i had a paper license. maybe customers could be advised about this before."
(Wayne) - Posted 2 years ago