Anchor Vans Reviews

Read Anchor Vans Reviews

enquiries.website@anchorvans.co.uk

Anchor Van Centre A4 Bath Rd Padworth Reading

Tell us how Anchor Vans made you happy
Iv been reading the reviews on here and I have to say I don't believe any of it from my experience. I walked into the main office thinking one of the sales would approach me no they just sat there looking around. So I went to the closest person to the door said what I was looking for and he said there all out there when you see one come and get me. So I went out found a van I liked went back in and saw him where he made me wait for 5 mins while he played with some paperwork. When I asked some question he turn round and said that's the van that's the price take it or leave it. Well that was good enough for me. Just to let you know I buy an avarage of 20 small every 3 years. And I won't be spending a penny with this company. Sorry I wasted all five minutes of your time coming in.
Got the impression from Wayne that he was doing me a favour selling me the van. Any concern I raised was met with the response " All we,re talking about here is a £3000 no vat van". Getting any information was like pulling teeth. As a new start-up sole trader £3000 is a huge outlay for me. By the way, I,m very happy with the van, just not the customer service.
(Wayne Garnham) - Posted 5 years ago