Anchor Vans Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Anchor Vans

enquiries.website@anchorvans.co.uk

Anchor Van Centre A4 Bath Rd Padworth Reading

How would you rate Anchor Vans ?

(optional)

"Sold me a cracking ford transit custom, very pleased with it. Proper professional van centre 👍"
(Wayne) - Posted 4 months ago
"Wasnt all that impressed when I came down to view vans,no one on hand to serve you,left stood waiting in reception for a while,as salesman walked passed me many times,got the feeling that u think there's the vans take it or leave it.stephen was ok who served me but couldn't give van a test drive as battery was flat.would prob still use you in future but only as you have a large selection.must say Anne was fantastic that delivered van to me"
(Steve) - Posted 4 months ago
"Poor to begin with (Sunday rep didn't phone back, twice, when he said he would). poor impression on previous day when two men (managers?) did a lot of ignoring us and doing very mitt le when both the woman and our guy were busy. Keevin was ok but not at all proactive...he left it til Thursday mid Afternoon to confirm payment derails and then said I had paid too late for the Friday delivery which we had originally agreed! He Seemed to be shocked that my wife would take delivery...I guess he wasn't to know that this particular mere woman has a degree in engineering and used to manage a crew of AA repair mechanics, but he came across as condescending and very sexist, which made him appear a bit stupid, not to mention insulting...training need I suspect, probably mostly blokes buying but it is 2017!"
(Keevin) - Posted 7 months ago
"Supply me with the right van with no VAT and a great price"
(Wayne) - Posted 7 months ago
"I do not feel confident in the purchase that we have made, a lot of faults with the van including cracked windscreen, damaged tyre and broken lock all out of the remit of anchor vans after we drove the van off their forecourt."
(Chris) - Posted 2 years ago
"stan said he would remove ply-bulk head,he didnt, van came with dangerous slippy foot wells (even after many washes my feet slip of the pedals), first day of rain foot well had water in as rubber door seal was not fixed, tried silicon but doesnt work so have to dry out after rain. there is a discrepancy with the mileage from 1 mot to the following one which some how is lower,am trying to find out if it has been clocked, (hope not) yours alex elliott ford connect la06 mlf"
(Stan Downey) - Posted 2 years ago
"Hello! I'm very pleased with the van but a little disappointed there was no movement on price( but that's what your salesman job is to get most out of me, maybe next time I will get a better deal)! The service was great and if I want a van again I will be back! Regards Tyrone"
(Wayne) - Posted 3 years ago
"Not every good with sales and after sales"
(Wayne) - Posted 3 years ago