Annah Hariri Reviews

+905416924955

feyza@annahariri.com

Turkey, ,

Tell us how Annah Hariri made you happy
Same happened to me. I ordered in august 2020. Waited till January 2021 and none of my 4 dresses were delivered. It’s halal earned money. That they robbed in daylight. They emailed me that they are cancelling order but they haven’t yet refunded me. It’s May 2021 now
Totally fraudulent site just stealing money. Do not buy from them. Just run away they are swindlers. 9 months ago, I ordered two dresses worth $ 100 from them. And it is recorded on their site that the request was made. But nothing has come to me. They don't answer the email or the phone. Request a number 130598694
Scammer & liar!!. Almost a year only received 2 from 9 dresses from my two orders on May 20, 2020. BUT when I checked at my account at Annah Hariri Website they stated there "FULLFILLED" WHICH IS A LIE. This is A DAYLIGHT ROBBERY!!!. I NEVER RECEIVED MY DRESSES (7) until TODAY.
Never received my order. Made 2 orders, they've sent me an email that due to covid there will be delays, however it's now been a whole year and 1 month and still nothing. It's a SCAM. JUST TO GET PEOPLES MONEY, they send some peoples items to get few good likes and positive reviews however its you and your luck if they send your items. Also 90% of the orders are not received, you should check other reviews on different websites you will see what I mean.
Like many people here, I have had a very unfortunate experience with Annah Hariri. This is my third time of reviewing their service this week. I paid a sum of $444.69 for six dresses (Ordon May 23rd 2020. I have only received two dresses since then. Subsequently I tried to contact them multiple times. I have emailed a few times but I only received automated responses. I have called the UK contact phone number but no one picks the call. I have not received any refund whatsoever either. Please refund my money! I am exasperated.
Placed an order 8 months ago and the company has not fulfilled it. They will not respond to emails and will not refund my money. This company is a fraud.
Scam, Scam, Scam. you will get a generic dress that cost them 10 dollars. even if you pay for 10 dresses.
I have placed my order in March of 2020 and only received one dress. I have emailed multiple times along with calling all numbers listed on the site. No response to my frustration or acknowledgment of receiving the request. Please do NOT waste your hard earn money on this company.
First off, if I could give negative stars, I would. ​Honestly, please beware of buying anything from Annah Hariri. I placed two orders in July of 2020 just in time to be 'shipped and arrived' in a month. Today is April 28th, 2021, and I have yet to receive any package I have ordered (which was just one simple dress and another matching outfit set), a refund OR EVEN SIMPLY AN UPDATE ON WHAT'S HAPPENING! I have contacted the company several times, I have tried calling them, but it does not seem to work?? I have also emailed them at least four times now, each time two months apart, and they either reply that it is 'still in the works' or that 'COVID has delayed their productions and shipped.' That was understandable at first when COVID was at its peak, but it has been almost a year now; they have taken $350.00 of my money and won't even reply to some of my emails. This is so disappointing because I was extremely excited about what I ordered, and these were supposed to be my Eid outfits. I emailed them on September 16th, 2020, after placing my order on July 8th, 2020. I asked what was happening with my order and that I understood Eid might​ have caused them to be very busy, and this was their reply word for word: "We are a slow fashion factory which is not have stock and work your item from the beginning to the finish. Slow Fashion / Fair trade is the movement of designing, creating, and buying garments for quality and longevity. It encourages slower production schedules, fair wages, lower carbon footprints, and (ideally) zero waste. We do our best to keep our tailors and workers alike to keep them safe from Covid - 19 too. In that regard, your order is in our tailoring department and as soon as your item is ready to be shipped, you will receive an automated email with tracking information." This reply was on September 17th, 2020. At this point, this is ridiculous. Honestly, I think I have just been scammed for $350, and I'm incredibly frustrated.
I placed an order for 3 items with them in October 2020 (US95305) and it had been around 7 months now and still I have not received it. I tried calling them on all their telephone numbers in different countries but they are not picking up! I tried emailing them as well, they are either not responsive or they respond promising me to ship my items asap. But here I am without my items and I have been waiting for too long to the extent that I lost my opportunity to claim the money back through Paybal as the payment had been made since more than 180days. I even asked them to process a refund to me yet they are ignoring my request. This is so annoying and frustrating. They keep on saying that they ship within 15-30 days but this is not true.
I should’ve read the customers review on google before buying anything from them. I ordered two items and waited for almost a year and still got nothing. Never again!!!!
Doesn’t deserve any star. They are scammers Watch out and do not order. I ordered last year and never delivered. Nice posting on Insta account but nothing true.....
Like other customers have reviewed I too made a purchase in September 2020 and have not received it to date.. it is now April 2021. I too am h able to reach any of the numbers are are disconnected and one rings through. This is just unacceptable customer service. They took the costs out immediately why not fulfil their obligations and send people their orders. Absolutely disappointed.. I was asked to be patient as due to COVID they have had some delays this was in January some 5 months after making the purchase. This is patience overload. Respectfully either refund my monies or get my order out to me ASAP
This is a scam I ordered 2 dresses and never received it's being more than 9 months they don't even respond to the email and if ur unable to deliver y are u taking orders.
Lier, cheater can't believe that lady gave 5 stars and said they are not scam! 1y I'm waiting, more than 1000 are on fb "AH unsatisfied customers page" She cancelled bad com on insta and fb, blocked people....haram...I don't think she knows the meaning of that word....muslimah?I'm laughing
Terrible Terrible Terrible! I am super disappointed about my orders. It was a waste of money, time, and efforts. My orders were never recieved. Noone wants to give me answers. It is unfortunate that companies like that exist!
I would rate -5 but that wasn't an option. I order in OCT 2020 and still have not received the order. My order number is US95200. I DONT WANT THE ORDER ANYMORE, just I need a refund. Reaching custiner service for the website is harder than reaching the President of a country. It literally is Fort Knox. I have emailed a dozen times, I have called the contact numbers that are inactive. I have talked with the customer chat button and no reply after I explained the whole situation. THE WORST SERVICE OF ALL TIME. Please please process my refund as I do not need nor want the products anymore. This is extremely disappointing that the company that looks so beautiful turns out to be so untrustworthy. Also, PLEASE TRAIN YOUR EMPLOYEES to RESPOND to your customers. I am not even asking for them to be nice, JUST RESPOND!!!
I would like to post this for anyone trying to order from Annah Hariri....I made an order on August 12, 2020 and have yet to receive any information about the status of my order. Everytime I email them I get thr exact same response and nothing. I have asked for my money back and they have not addressed the issue. I'm posting images of all the emails between me and them for thr last 8 months. At one point when I demanded a reply from them or I will post the emails online I found that they blocked me from all their social media and I am not able to comment on anything they have. So now I am finding more creative ways of doing this!!! I have given them more than enough time to solve this problem and all they do is ignore. The funny thing is they are advertising that you can place your order now and get it by Eid...so I'm confused as to why my order isn't bring shipped nor am I getting my money back.
I have a similar bad experience 😭 I placed for several dresses in October 2020. Requested for refund in January 2021. Then the company’s System put remarks that my order has been fulfilled. No more response through email and text messages till today 21 April. I tried calling the Singapore office number and could not even get through. I even wrote to PayPal but they said that they cannot help at all. I am sad that I may never get my money back. You are taking a risk if shop at their website.
Annah Hariri is rated 1.04 based on 387 reviews