Arista living Reviews

of reviewers recommend Arista living

Tell us how Arista living made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY They have 0 knowledge in what customer service is. You have to email to which they respond to once a day and never include all the answers to your questions so you continuously have to to back and fourth. When you ring up there is no manager EVER that you can speak to. It arrived damaged so when I requested new parts they told me they would take 3 months to arrive!! When I asked for a discount they offered me a very very very tiny discount. You can not get a refund from this company. THEY ARE A SCAM and use small influencers to promote their goods. DO NOT PURCHASE
trocious company, dont believe the fake reviews! We ordered a bed and it smelt very funny, almost fishy, we contacted them and they said it was fine and to put t up as they spray it with some sort of fire spray. ! week later the house stunk and the room where the bed is makes you want to vomit. We have been consistently ignored since and have no solution to this horrible issue. They also delete any negative comments on social media to make them seem like a good business. Avoid at all costs.
I would give 0 stars if I could. This company use MICRO INFLUENCERS to promote 50% off codes, making it seem like an amazing deal. It is not. I bought a Modern Contemporary deep filled padded headboard finished with soft curved corners Basic Bed in grey. Once putting the bed together, it was clear that there was something not quite right. With any tiny pressure or movement the bed creates a horrendous creaking noise that was waking us up in the middle of the night. Prior to contacting Arista we tried fixing the issue ourselves by taking the bed part, tightening, losening, WD40'd the screws and bolts, even to the point where we made sure that our floor was level. I contacted Arista at the end of December with attached videos asking for advice as to what we could/should do to fix this issue. The response I received was advice about a different bed (an ottoman) and the noise was because we had filled the base too full!? I replied asking for correct advice for the bed we ordered whereby their further response covered everything I had mentioned we had tried in my first email to sort the issue. Weeks passed and had not received any further communication to sort my issue, I asked for contact details of the owner (Darren Cohen) to escalate this issue. I contacted Darren on the 13th January, patiently explaining the issue with attached videos and he responded promptly asking for identification of where the noise was coming from and that they would replace the faulty parts. I identified that the noise was coming from the wood within the Headboard and the Footboard but could not confirm if it was other areas of the bed (uneven side panels) which was making the bed insecure and therefore creating noise in those areas. I also mentioned that I was keen to get this sorted ASAP as it was now 4 weeks since my first communications and due to the nature of the issue requested the option of a refund and for the bed to be collected. Darrens response was the following "For fair commercial reasons, we don’t enter into a contract whereby customers can assemble and use our product and then request we collect and fully refund. This is why we put in our terms and conditions our policy is replace any faulty parts" However, to this day NO REPLACEMENT PARTS have been shipped. The last response I received from Darren was on the 30th January whereby he claimed I have not told them what replacement parts I need which is causing the delay?! Also despite the dozens of Videos I sent to him, he was suggesting a VIDEO CALL to identify the issue!? My complaint has now been raised with Citizens Advice and Trading Standards whereby I will be taking any further action required. ARISTA LIVING should not be trading if they are not in a position to willingly fix any issues that occur with their products. For those interested in the issues with my bed, please take a look at my Instagram Highlights (@the_gosfordhouse)
After reading reviews i will be purchasing my bed elsewhere. It also looks like they have to gift to influencers for reviews
Well after reading all the reviews I've decided NOT to go ahead with my order of 3 new beds. I've had my fill of bad service, orders not turning up, no replies to emails & phone calls etc etc My money will spend anywhere so I'm giving this company a miss based on the reviews & a friend's experience who didn't receive his goods on the date given & couldn't speak to anyone directly to sort it out
I bought a bed from this company, after a few of months all sides of the bed started creaking and the frame broke on one side. I contacted them on the phone on many occasions but no-one helped me and told me to send an email. I sent many emails back and forth to the owner of the company, Darren, and included videos and photos of the problem which they requested, and finally they replied saying it isn't part of the warranty, but they will provide me with a replacement of one of the damaged sides. After 3 months of emails back and forth, they had just stopped replying to me and no part was received. The beds on the website are always "half price" with a code, at all times. The beds are cheap quality and there is no warranty what-so-ever. There is no customer service and I don't believe the positive reviews are genuine. Just pay a bit more and get a decent bed otherwise you will have to replace it in a couple of months! Do not bother contacting them, they wont keep their promises and waste your time.
I honestly believe that Arista Living is a scam, I have called this company on a multitude of occasions in the past two months and have never spoken to a member of customer service, only the admin team, who can only pass my complaint on. Apparently this company do not have the ability to forward calls on to different departments or have extensions to different departments. I have been waiting two months for some information as to why my bed hasn’t arrived or is delayed. Witholding my money and witholding goods, DEFINITELY A SCAM. Do not purcashe from this company for any reason!
Love our bed. Great quality for the fraction of the price. Regular emails to keep updated on progress. Delivered exactly when they said they would. 100% recommend.
Absolutely adore my Arista Bed. The quality is equal to that of my Next bed but for a fraction of the price! I went for the extra storage which is a complete lifesaver for saving space! Would 100% recommend Arista to anyone!
Terrible customer services, they do not have a contact number and limited responses to emails. Was meant to have a bed delivered yesterday and have still had no update/correspondence from them. Beginning to think this site is a scam.
Great experience, Ordered on website very easy to choose my own spec. Delivery was on time, instructions easy to follow. Thank you highly recommend
Great service and the bed arrived on time and exactly how we had designed. Thank you very much.
Great company, the bed came on time, quality is top end. Definitely recommend:
Arista Living - Thank you! I have been looking for a while for a bed that provides quality and comfort and at an affordable price. I designed the bed on the web-site that was really easy to use. From headboard to storage you have delivered a perfect bed that suits my new room. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend you.
Great company, delivered my order promptly, very clear instructions, and quality far exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend.
Website was easy to use, got emails straight away letting me know that the order is being picked and a delivery date. The bed arrived on time. Instructions easy to follow Really happy will use again
As other reviews, 2 weeks past delivery date & still no bed!
Lying about where my bed is. Not delivered on said date. Story as to why is clearly not true. Now ignoring me. No bed for Christmas. Stay away
Tim
Worst company ever. Did not deliver my bed on the days i requested. 2 weeks later still no bed. Have tried to contact the company and all i get is an answerphone message. I've had to contact my credit card company and file a complaint to get my money back.
Arista living is rated 2.68 based on 19 reviews