Arista living Reviews

of reviewers recommend Arista living

Tell us how Arista living made you happy
Outrageous company. DO NOT SHOP HERE! We ordered our bed in June, it was delayed 6 weeks, never turned up on the day they said it would - no updates, call centre can't help all they can do is raise tickets. The company delete any negative comments on social media, no one is willing to help but they're happy to take payment and keep your money. No bed has arrived at all, they keep telling us it has dispatched (it hasn't!) and it's meant we've slept on a mattress on the floor since we moved into our new home. They spend all their money on Instagram influencers and none of it on actual customers. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!
Awful company. They hide all negative reviews on other sites and social media. We have actually started to wonder if the bed will arrive. 110 days and counting
Really awful customer service, Avoid and go elsewhere.
We ordered a bed 3 months ago, we worked our house renovations and removal of the old bed around the new bed arriving. Well, today was the delivery date....

We had an email from Arista Living on Friday to say our bed is on its way and would be delivered Monday and would get a timeslot on Monday morning. No timeslot, No delivery, No further contact from either Arista Living or the courier.
Its now 6pm, still no delivery, no call back from any of our 6 phone calls to Arista Living today. They say it was collected Friday and is with the courier, the courier say they havent collected it and its not been scanned into the system. No one seems to know where our bed is so we are sleeping on the floor tonight.

To say we are annoyed is an understatement, I will never use this company again and would recommend if you are reading this review you dont either!
Awful company!!!
So after ordering my bed in April i now was told it was ready to be delivered after the date been changed 4x. I then got told it was going to be delivered friday, then nothing came. Again wednesday meant to be delivered nothing and finally today been told by the delivery company its gone back to Arista!! No attempted delivery and wasted days off work. I have now been blocked on instagram! Stay away! now fighting for a refund!!!!
I ordered a bed in July and after the delivery being delayed 3 times it was due to be delivered on 17th Sept. Not completely surprised when it didn't arrive! They have so say been chasing Tuffnells to find out where it is as they say it definitely left Arista on 16th Sept. Just received a text to say that is has been lost by Tuffnells....how do you lose a king size bed!!! Anyway, have told them to refund me.
Absolutely disgusting company. Ordered a bed in june. So far we have received ¼ of a bed. 1 out of 4 parcels. They've blamed everything from covid to weather. Now the carrier tufnell are to blame, even though I've spoke to them and they only ever had 1 parcel. Now there saying wait another month. I've been refused a refund as they say "it's not their policy to refund money". Just reported them to trading standards. Read other reviews. Lots have been told the same lies. PLEASE do not buy from these. Their beds are cheap for a reason. You never receive one.
Unfortunately Arista living have continuously delayed our delivery date over a number of months. We are still awaiting our delivery even though we ordered our bed in early June. Really dissatisfied and won’t shop here again. The customer service team are not willing to provide any compensation for the inconveniences that they continue to cause and are very unhelpful.
Awful customer service.

Still no bed after 4 nearly 5 months after ordering.

I have been told 3 different dates by 3 different people today. This is our 7th delay. I've never dealt with a company thats treated there customers so bad before.

They seem to give instagram accounts free beds to advertise but then don't supply there paying customers with theres!

I'm so disappointed.
Ordered bed 23rd June and delivery confirmed for 7th Aug.
6 emails and 2 months later, my delivery date has been changed 6 times!!!
Now looking at 16th September

Shambles! Stay away
Have not even received my full bed as the delivery company lost it. Was told in an email I'd get some form of compensation. Eventually was offered 60% off my next purchase, I only need one bed and they only sell beds so this was not sensible, which one of their employees agreed with.

Was then put through to complaints were a manager would eventually offer 10% back, this would be £26 as we had a voucher from a Youtuber for 50% off. I replied saying that this just doesn't compare to the previous offer, 60% off a bed would save hundreds potentially (if we gave them more money). The next day I receive an email saying my refund has been processed... for 5%. Which has to be the most petulant thing I have ever experienced from a company. I'd love to have spoken to someone on the phone and provided my number but it is all done through emails. I'd love to say the bed is good but it should have been here in June.
Easy to order and create your bespoke bed with the features you’re looking for. Lots of shipping updates and delivered as expected. Bed was simple to construct.
Helpful and Satisfactory
good customer service and price
Fabulous service and will definately use again... highly recommend!!
Absolutely love the bed!
Excellent service. Communicative, helpful and always responds quickly which is appreciated in these difficult times!
It’s my second purchase from them - and I will be making a third!
Worst ever to deal with avoid this by any means. Do believe the photos your item will never delivered or broken to pieces.
Not to mention their Poor customer service.
Just assembled my new bed. Unfortunately I was one of the customers who’s order was delayed due to Covid. This is my 2nd bed from Arista and again, the 2 beds I have are superb value for money!
We bought two beds from Arista living and absolutely love them. The quality is amazing and the delivery and customer service is second to none! Would 100% recommend!
Where to start? We ordered our bed on the 20th of June and picked a delivery date (which wasn’t the earliest available at the time) of the 27th of JULY. All seemed well, our bed had 2 parts stating ‘ready to be picked’ (see pics). And the last item, the ‘side rails’ stated that they were ‘in production’.

The problems started about a week ago. I received a random email saying that our delivery date had changed. But I hadn’t requested or asked for it to be. So I went on the website and changed it back to the 27th.

A couple days went past and I get the same email. Stating a different delivery date. So I changed it once again. Fine.

Again about 3 days ago we received another email, saying that it’s been changed once again. This time I was unable to change the delivery date back to the 27th. I had specifically booked this date as I was off work. I am a key worker so cannot get time off with the click of a finger, like some people.

So I emailed customer service and was told the earliest I will receive my bed will be the 2nd of August. So I tried to change it to that on the website. But the website will not accept it and is now stating 7th (see pics). Frustrating.

After back and forward emails, I am being told that a bed I ordered (MID JUNE), won’t arrive till MID AUGUST?! Due to COVID-19. I’m sorry but what a ridiculous excuse. I understand things are taking longer than usual but this is beyond a joke now.

I also have just checked and now, the items that were ‘ready to be picked’ state that they are ‘in production’?! What is that all about? (See pics)

We picked the date too because we are moving into a new property and do not have a bed to sleep in now! I feel betrayed, let down. I had heard good things about this company but will never use them again if this can’t be resolved and they sort their stuff out and deliver my bed by the planned date of 27th July.

I have also just put the exact bed details into the system on their website and are now being told on there, that the earliest the bed can be delivered is the 3rd Aug?! So I have to wait for mine till the 7th, but someone ordering now can have it earlier? (See pics) WHAT IS GOING ON?

Arista living you are making, what is already an extremely stressful time, 10x worse that I can ever imagine it getting!!

DEFINITELY DO NOT RECOMMEND BUYING FROM HERE RIGHT NOW. You’ll be told false promises.
Arista living is rated 3.81 based on 103 reviews