Arista living Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend Arista living

Tell us how Arista living made you happy

"I bought a bed from this company, after a few of months all sides of the bed started creaking and the frame broke on one side. I contacted them on the phone on many occasions but no-one helped me and told me to send an email. I sent many emails back and forth to the owner of the company, Darren, and included videos and photos of the problem which they requested, and finally they replied saying it isn't part of the warranty, but they will provide me with a replacement of one of the damaged sides. After 3 months of emails back and forth, they had just stopped replying to me and no part was received. The beds on the website are always "half price" with a code, at all times. The beds are cheap quality and there is no warranty what-so-ever. There is no customer service and I don't believe the positive reviews are genuine. Just pay a bit more and get a decent bed otherwise you will have to replace it in a couple of months! Do not bother contacting them, they wont keep their promises and waste your time."
Are you Arista living? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I honestly believe that Arista Living is a scam, I have called this company on a multitude of occasions in the past two months and have never spoken to a member of customer service, only the admin team, who can only pass my complaint on. Apparently this company do not have the ability to forward calls on to different departments or have extensions to different departments. I have been waiting two months for some information as to why my bed hasn’t arrived or is delayed. Witholding my money and witholding goods, DEFINITELY A SCAM. Do not purcashe from this company for any reason!"
"Love our bed. Great quality for the fraction of the price. Regular emails to keep updated on progress. Delivered exactly when they said they would. 100% recommend."
"Absolutely adore my Arista Bed. The quality is equal to that of my Next bed but for a fraction of the price! I went for the extra storage which is a complete lifesaver for saving space! Would 100% recommend Arista to anyone!"
"Terrible customer services, they do not have a contact number and limited responses to emails. Was meant to have a bed delivered yesterday and have still had no update/correspondence from them. Beginning to think this site is a scam."
"Great experience, Ordered on website very easy to choose my own spec. Delivery was on time, instructions easy to follow. Thank you highly recommend"
"Great service and the bed arrived on time and exactly how we had designed. Thank you very much."
"Great company, the bed came on time, quality is top end. Definitely recommend:"
"Arista Living - Thank you! I have been looking for a while for a bed that provides quality and comfort and at an affordable price. I designed the bed on the web-site that was really easy to use. From headboard to storage you have delivered a perfect bed that suits my new room. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend you."
"Great company, delivered my order promptly, very clear instructions, and quality far exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend."
"Website was easy to use, got emails straight away letting me know that the order is being picked and a delivery date. The bed arrived on time. Instructions easy to follow Really happy will use again"
"As other reviews, 2 weeks past delivery date & still no bed!"
"Lying about where my bed is. Not delivered on said date. Story as to why is clearly not true. Now ignoring me. No bed for Christmas. Stay away"
Tim
"Worst company ever. Did not deliver my bed on the days i requested. 2 weeks later still no bed. Have tried to contact the company and all i get is an answerphone message. I've had to contact my credit card company and file a complaint to get my money back."
Arista living is rated 3.29 based on 14 reviews