Arista living Reviews

of reviewers recommend Arista living

Tell us how Arista living made you happy
Arista living 5 star review on 28th July 2020
Sarah V
Arista living 5 star review on 18th July 2020
Laura
Arista living 5 star review on 18th July 2020
Laura
More Photos & Videos
Easy to order and create your bespoke bed with the features you’re looking for. Lots of shipping updates and delivered as expected. Bed was simple to construct.
Helpful and Satisfactory
good customer service and price
Fabulous service and will definately use again... highly recommend!!
Absolutely love the bed!
Excellent service. Communicative, helpful and always responds quickly which is appreciated in these difficult times!
It’s my second purchase from them - and I will be making a third!
Just assembled my new bed. Unfortunately I was one of the customers who’s order was delayed due to Covid. This is my 2nd bed from Arista and again, the 2 beds I have are superb value for money!
We bought two beds from Arista living and absolutely love them. The quality is amazing and the delivery and customer service is second to none! Would 100% recommend!
We just love our beautiful bed. Comfortable and an excellent price! Will be looking to order again.
Second bed I’ve ordered from here
Second bed I’ve ordered from here. Highly recommend. Fantastic service from order to delivery. The bed is high quality so much so I’ve returned. Fantastic !!!!
Ordered a bed from the website which is so easy to do ! Delivered when they said it would be and really easy to put together. I am very happy with the quality of the bed for the price. Well done Arista ! So much better than going to a main retailers. Would highly recommend !!
I love our bed from Arista Living. I think its great that you can tailor your bed to exactly how you want it including different storage options. Can't wait to order again for the spare room!
Fantastic quality. We ordered our bed with the storage underneath and we cannot fault it. It’s so spacious, so easy to build and lift. The quality of the bed itself is gorgeous. Would 100% recommend!
The bed was a great deal and the quality is lovely! Delivery was quick as well.
Such a stylish and practical bed frame, the extra storage is a must have! Would recommend!
Amazing service, the bed was easy to put together and there is lots of storage space underneath.
The most perfect bed!! I’d been looking for a bed for so long and couldn’t find one I liked so it was perfect that I could pick exactly how I’d like my bed to be on the arista living website! Everything was so straight forward, the bed come 5 days after I ordered it which I thought was such good service! I can’t believe the price for a bed I’ve designed and with the amount of storage I have too!! I used the 50% off offer they had on at the time which was a bonus too! We’ve recently moved into our first home and everyone comments on how amazing the bed looks!
Love my bed, have had it over a year and still looks brand new! Great size & storage
Can’t fault our experience! Beautiful bed at a fantastic price, and really good quality too! It had a plastic-y smell for a couple of days, but that soon went. The storage is fantastic, and the fabric is stunning. So so pleased we chose Arista Living!
Really glad we bought this bed for my son. Quality is really good. Easy to put together as well. Recommend
Love love love my bed, would 100% recommend arista living!!
Arista living is rated 4.07 based on 94 reviews