Arista living Reviews

of reviewers recommend Arista living

Tell us how Arista living made you happy
Love our bed. Great quality for the fraction of the price. Regular emails to keep updated on progress. Delivered exactly when they said they would. 100% recommend.
Absolutely adore my Arista Bed. The quality is equal to that of my Next bed but for a fraction of the price! I went for the extra storage which is a complete lifesaver for saving space! Would 100% recommend Arista to anyone!
Great experience, Ordered on website very easy to choose my own spec. Delivery was on time, instructions easy to follow. Thank you highly recommend
Great service and the bed arrived on time and exactly how we had designed. Thank you very much.
Great company, the bed came on time, quality is top end. Definitely recommend:
Arista Living - Thank you! I have been looking for a while for a bed that provides quality and comfort and at an affordable price. I designed the bed on the web-site that was really easy to use. From headboard to storage you have delivered a perfect bed that suits my new room. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend you.
Great company, delivered my order promptly, very clear instructions, and quality far exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend.
Website was easy to use, got emails straight away letting me know that the order is being picked and a delivery date. The bed arrived on time. Instructions easy to follow Really happy will use again
Arista living is rated 3.00 based on 16 reviews