Arista living Reviews

of reviewers recommend Arista living

Tell us how Arista living made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Lying about where my bed is. Not delivered on said date. Story as to why is clearly not true. Now ignoring me. No bed for Christmas. Stay away
I would give 0 stars if I could. This company use MICRO INFLUENCERS to promote 50% off codes, making it seem like an amazing deal. It is not. I bought a Modern Contemporary deep filled padded headboard finished with soft curved corners Basic Bed in grey. Once putting the bed together, it was clear that there was something not quite right. With any tiny pressure or movement the bed creates a horrendous creaking noise that was waking us up in the middle of the night. Prior to contacting Arista we tried fixing the issue ourselves by taking the bed part, tightening, losening, WD40'd the screws and bolts, even to the point where we made sure that our floor was level. I contacted Arista at the end of December with attached videos asking for advice as to what we could/should do to fix this issue. The response I received was advice about a different bed (an ottoman) and the noise was because we had filled the base too full!? I replied asking for correct advice for the bed we ordered whereby their further response covered everything I had mentioned we had tried in my first email to sort the issue. Weeks passed and had not received any further communication to sort my issue, I asked for contact details of the owner (Darren Cohen) to escalate this issue. I contacted Darren on the 13th January, patiently explaining the issue with attached videos and he responded promptly asking for identification of where the noise was coming from and that they would replace the faulty parts. I identified that the noise was coming from the wood within the Headboard and the Footboard but could not confirm if it was other areas of the bed (uneven side panels) which was making the bed insecure and therefore creating noise in those areas. I also mentioned that I was keen to get this sorted ASAP as it was now 4 weeks since my first communications and due to the nature of the issue requested the option of a refund and for the bed to be collected. Darrens response was the following "For fair commercial reasons, we don’t enter into a contract whereby customers can assemble and use our product and then request we collect and fully refund. This is why we put in our terms and conditions our policy is replace any faulty parts" However, to this day NO REPLACEMENT PARTS have been shipped. The last response I received from Darren was on the 30th January whereby he claimed I have not told them what replacement parts I need which is causing the delay?! Also despite the dozens of Videos I sent to him, he was suggesting a VIDEO CALL to identify the issue!? My complaint has now been raised with Citizens Advice and Trading Standards whereby I will be taking any further action required. ARISTA LIVING should not be trading if they are not in a position to willingly fix any issues that occur with their products. For those interested in the issues with my bed, please take a look at my Instagram Highlights (@the_gosfordhouse)
Tim
Worst company ever. Did not deliver my bed on the days i requested. 2 weeks later still no bed. Have tried to contact the company and all i get is an answerphone message. I've had to contact my credit card company and file a complaint to get my money back.
After reading reviews i will be purchasing my bed elsewhere. It also looks like they have to gift to influencers for reviews
As other reviews, 2 weeks past delivery date & still no bed!
Arista living is rated 2.68 based on 19 reviews