Arista living Reviews

of reviewers recommend Arista living

Tell us how Arista living made you happy
Arista living 5 star review on 28th July 2020
Sarah V
Arista living 5 star review on 18th July 2020
Laura
Arista living 5 star review on 18th July 2020
Laura
More Photos & Videos
Bought two beds from here at the start of the year and used great 50% off discount codes. Beds are great quality and look stunning. I had issues receiving the side wings for my bed but I got them eventually and they were worth the wait.
Unfortunately the beds do smell strongly of fish and even with a lot of febreze there is still a faint smell. I would recommend these beds for their quality and look.
Communication was good and delivery was on time. We’re really happy with our bed and would recommend based on our experience.
I have read through a number of reviews and was quite shocked at the number of 1 star reviews.
We have had our bed for almost a year and the only issue I had was that it smelt for a while when we first got it, but I’d heard this could happen with the type of material we had ordered.
Overall we’re happy, it’s really nice and a lot cheaper then any other options we could find for an ottoman Style bed.
Arista living is rated 4.07 based on 94 reviews