Arista living Reviews

of reviewers recommend Arista living

Tell us how Arista living made you happy
Arista living 5 star review on 28th July 2020
Sarah V
Arista living 5 star review on 18th July 2020
Laura
Arista living 5 star review on 18th July 2020
Laura
More Photos & Videos
Have not even received my full bed as the delivery company lost it. Was told in an email I'd get some form of compensation. Eventually was offered 60% off my next purchase, I only need one bed and they only sell beds so this was not sensible, which one of their employees agreed with.

Was then put through to complaints were a manager would eventually offer 10% back, this would be £26 as we had a voucher from a Youtuber for 50% off. I replied saying that this just doesn't compare to the previous offer, 60% off a bed would save hundreds potentially (if we gave them more money). The next day I receive an email saying my refund has been processed... for 5%. Which has to be the most petulant thing I have ever experienced from a company. I'd love to have spoken to someone on the phone and provided my number but it is all done through emails. I'd love to say the bed is good but it should have been here in June.
Worst ever to deal with avoid this by any means. Do believe the photos your item will never delivered or broken to pieces.
Not to mention their Poor customer service.
Where to start? We ordered our bed on the 20th of June and picked a delivery date (which wasn’t the earliest available at the time) of the 27th of JULY. All seemed well, our bed had 2 parts stating ‘ready to be picked’ (see pics). And the last item, the ‘side rails’ stated that they were ‘in production’.

The problems started about a week ago. I received a random email saying that our delivery date had changed. But I hadn’t requested or asked for it to be. So I went on the website and changed it back to the 27th.

A couple days went past and I get the same email. Stating a different delivery date. So I changed it once again. Fine.

Again about 3 days ago we received another email, saying that it’s been changed once again. This time I was unable to change the delivery date back to the 27th. I had specifically booked this date as I was off work. I am a key worker so cannot get time off with the click of a finger, like some people.

So I emailed customer service and was told the earliest I will receive my bed will be the 2nd of August. So I tried to change it to that on the website. But the website will not accept it and is now stating 7th (see pics). Frustrating.

After back and forward emails, I am being told that a bed I ordered (MID JUNE), won’t arrive till MID AUGUST?! Due to COVID-19. I’m sorry but what a ridiculous excuse. I understand things are taking longer than usual but this is beyond a joke now.

I also have just checked and now, the items that were ‘ready to be picked’ state that they are ‘in production’?! What is that all about? (See pics)

We picked the date too because we are moving into a new property and do not have a bed to sleep in now! I feel betrayed, let down. I had heard good things about this company but will never use them again if this can’t be resolved and they sort their stuff out and deliver my bed by the planned date of 27th July.

I have also just put the exact bed details into the system on their website and are now being told on there, that the earliest the bed can be delivered is the 3rd Aug?! So I have to wait for mine till the 7th, but someone ordering now can have it earlier? (See pics) WHAT IS GOING ON?

Arista living you are making, what is already an extremely stressful time, 10x worse that I can ever imagine it getting!!

DEFINITELY DO NOT RECOMMEND BUYING FROM HERE RIGHT NOW. You’ll be told false promises.
Do not order from this company. Lots of amazing reviews on instagram from bloggers who are clearly receiving the paid for orders from genuine customers. As like most people who have left reviews within the last few weeks, I have been messed around with delivery dates. I am 5 months pregnant and ordered an ottoman for storage so could also do without the stress! Impossible to get an answer from customer services regarding a delivery date, just told an email will be sent tonight however the response to every review is 'we have had technical problems with our emails' looking back at past reviews, they were using the same excuse back then too! I am more than understanding of the current situation which is why when I ordered my bed I didn't think waiting 8/10 weeks was an issue, however this is now an ongoing problem and I still have no idea when my order is coming - although a magic email will reveal all tonight apparently!! I am very reluctant to ask for a refund as god knows how long that will take... I'm sure a generic response about shipping time, automated email services or some other rubbish excuse will be posted in response to this review however it is not good enough!!!
Would be less if I could all talk no action ordered bed In may delivery was due yesterday got an email at 1750 the day before saying it would not be delivered on it’s due date have since been on the phone to customer Sevices they say they will get back to me And chase up the issue but they don’t shocking customer services once they get your money they don’t care about anything else I’m unsure we will ever receive our bed.
STOP SELLING BEDS ARISTA!!!!!!!!! I ordered 2 beds from this site in May, one for my daughter, one for my friend BOTH not kept to thier promises of delivery dates. First one which was due for delivery last week got told in the morning that all was ready for delivery and was with the delivery company to be then told an hour later that it wasn't even in the country yet so definitely not with the delivery company & unable to give her a date for delivery. No discount for her stress or waiting around etc... then when I rang about my daughter's bed because of that mess I was told it wouldn't happen again and all was on its way & would be delivered on the promised day, great. I then had an email saying delivery was going to be on the 25th instead of the 21st (bearing in mind my daughter's birthday is 23rd & all she's asked for is a Mrs Hinch style bedroom & bed) she was fine about it and didn't mind waiting 4 days... Now I've had an email stating that due to Corina (excuses) there's been a backlog and don't even know what day the bed will be delivered! This surely can't happen to 2 orders!!! You clearly can't cope with the orders you have got so STOP taking people's money & not keeping to the orders. I will be taking this further because you are just ripping people off and letting people down! 3 MONTHS wait for a bed is just AWFUL!!! Sort it out Arista this is a joke!!!!!!
To anyone even considering buying from Arista.living my advice would be DONT! Absolutely the worst service I have ever experienced. Only delivered part of the bed, now being told 4 days after receiving the first part and after numerous emails back and forth (because they dont sort anything out over the phone) that the missing part of my bed wont arrive until 8th august which is almost 2 months away. Very disappointed and certainly wouldn't reccommend.
Would give 0 if I could. Ordered the bed two weeks before moving house to ensure it would arrive and be ready for moving. How wrong was I! I received the headboard a week late and no sign of the other two boxes. After being fobbed off all last week and this week I've resorted to buying from a different company after having to sleep on a mattress on the floor. AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS.
All boxes arrived in awful condition, parts were broken. Decided to go ahead and build...met with parts not quite fitting and cheap awful quality. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement. Don't be fooled by the website and adverts like me
DO NOT BUY A BED FROM THIS COMPANY!! Customer service is shocking and bed definitely not worth the money even at half price!! Had problem after problem from all the bed not being delivered, to missing parts, faulty and definitely poor quality........and difficult to get a refund! Even though the bed is damaged they still want you to pay £65 collection fee although the consumer rights act 2015 states otherwise! Trading standards now involved!! Despite asking to speak to the manager “Darren” several times, you never get a phone call! All done via email! My advice to you all is STAY CLEAR!! Read the trust pilot reviews first...... I wish i had! Oh and for some reason they have blocked me on FB!!
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY

They have 0 knowledge in what customer service is. You have to email to which they respond to once a day and never include all the answers to your questions so you continuously have to to back and fourth. When you ring up there is no manager EVER that you can speak to. It arrived damaged so when I requested new parts they told me they would take 3 months to arrive!! When I asked for a discount they offered me a very very very tiny discount. You can not get a refund from this company.

THEY ARE A SCAM and use small influencers to promote their goods.

DO NOT PURCHASE
trocious company, dont believe the fake reviews!

We ordered a bed and it smelt very funny, almost fishy, we contacted them and they said it was fine and to put t up as they spray it with some sort of fire spray. ! week later the house stunk and the room where the bed is makes you want to vomit.

We have been consistently ignored since and have no solution to this horrible issue.

They also delete any negative comments on social media to make them seem like a good business.

Avoid at all costs.
I would give 0 stars if I could.

This company use MICRO INFLUENCERS to promote 50% off codes, making it seem like an amazing deal. It is not.

I bought a Modern Contemporary deep filled padded headboard finished with soft curved corners Basic Bed in grey.

Once putting the bed together, it was clear that there was something not quite right. With any tiny pressure or movement the bed creates a horrendous creaking noise that was waking us up in the middle of the night.

Prior to contacting Arista we tried fixing the issue ourselves by taking the bed part, tightening, losening, WD40'd the screws and bolts, even to the point where we made sure that our floor was level.

I contacted Arista at the end of December with attached videos asking for advice as to what we could/should do to fix this issue. The response I received was advice about a different bed (an ottoman) and the noise was because we had filled the base too full!? I replied asking for correct advice for the bed we ordered whereby their further response covered everything I had mentioned we had tried in my first email to sort the issue.

Weeks passed and had not received any further communication to sort my issue, I asked for contact details of the owner (Darren Cohen) to escalate this issue. I contacted Darren on the 13th January, patiently explaining the issue with attached videos and he responded promptly asking for identification of where the noise was coming from and that they would replace the faulty parts.

I identified that the noise was coming from the wood within the Headboard and the Footboard but could not confirm if it was other areas of the bed (uneven side panels) which was making the bed insecure and therefore creating noise in those areas. I also mentioned that I was keen to get this sorted ASAP as it was now 4 weeks since my first communications and due to the nature of the issue requested the option of a refund and for the bed to be collected.

Darrens response was the following "For fair commercial reasons, we don’t enter into a contract whereby customers can assemble and use our product and then request we collect and fully refund.
This is why we put in our terms and conditions our policy is replace any faulty parts"

However, to this day NO REPLACEMENT PARTS have been shipped. The last response I received from Darren was on the 30th January whereby he claimed I have not told them what replacement parts I need which is causing the delay?! Also despite the dozens of Videos I sent to him, he was suggesting a VIDEO CALL to identify the issue!?

My complaint has now been raised with Citizens Advice and Trading Standards whereby I will be taking any further action required.

ARISTA LIVING should not be trading if they are not in a position to willingly fix any issues that occur with their products.

For those interested in the issues with my bed, please take a look at my Instagram Highlights (@the_gosfordhouse)
After reading reviews i will be purchasing my bed elsewhere. It also looks like they have to gift to influencers for reviews
Well after reading all the reviews I've decided NOT to go ahead with my order of 3 new beds.
I've had my fill of bad service, orders not turning up, no replies to emails & phone calls etc etc
My money will spend anywhere so I'm giving this company a miss based on the reviews & a friend's experience who didn't receive his goods on the date given & couldn't speak to anyone directly to sort it out
I bought a bed from this company, after a few of months all sides of the bed started creaking and the frame broke on one side. I contacted them on the phone on many occasions but no-one helped me and told me to send an email. I sent many emails back and forth to the owner of the company, Darren, and included videos and photos of the problem which they requested, and finally they replied saying it isn't part of the warranty, but they will provide me with a replacement of one of the damaged sides. After 3 months of emails back and forth, they had just stopped replying to me and no part was received.
The beds on the website are always "half price" with a code, at all times. The beds are cheap quality and there is no warranty what-so-ever. There is no customer service and I don't believe the positive reviews are genuine. Just pay a bit more and get a decent bed otherwise you will have to replace it in a couple of months!
Do not bother contacting them, they wont keep their promises and waste your time.
I honestly believe that Arista Living is a scam, I have called this company on a multitude of occasions in the past two months and have never spoken to a member of customer service, only the admin team, who can only pass my complaint on. Apparently this company do not have the ability to forward calls on to different departments or have extensions to different departments. I have been waiting two months for some information as to why my bed hasn’t arrived or is delayed. Witholding my money and witholding goods, DEFINITELY A SCAM. Do not purcashe from this company for any reason!
Terrible customer services, they do not have a contact number and limited responses to emails. Was meant to have a bed delivered yesterday and have still had no update/correspondence from them. Beginning to think this site is a scam.
As other reviews, 2 weeks past delivery date & still no bed!
Lying about where my bed is. Not delivered on said date. Story as to why is clearly not true. Now ignoring me. No bed for Christmas. Stay away
Arista living is rated 4.07 based on 94 reviews