Arnold Clark Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Arnold Clark

How would you rate Arnold Clark ?

"Bought a car they were brillant no pressure"
"Good service department."
"After signing a sales agreement and leaving a deposit, they called me to say they had made a mistake and wanted another £250 for higher quality seating upholstery that I didn’t ask for. I refused to pay the extra since I believed we had a legal contract on a specific new car. I complained to their customer Services who wrongly, in my view, sided with their sales staff. The sale was cancelled and deposit returned and soon after I purchased a higher spec car, same model, at a lower price through CarWow."
"Terrible after sales service"
"Good efficient service, very customer-focused."
"They welched on a deal on a new car by asking for an additional £250 after I had signed an agreement and left a deposit. I refused to pay the extra, got no joy from a complaint to their customer services department who sided with the sales staff claining there was no sale until the car was delivered. Legal advice contradicted this but I withdrew from the deal, got my deposit back and got a higher spec car for less money through Carwow."
"I bought a brand new Kia Rio pulse ( limited edition) White with red vinyl roof in January 2018 from this branch . Ended up I raised a merchandise dispute through my pcp finance company ( Northridge finance) as branch member damaged the red vinyl on my roof as he scraped the car when I was collecting it ( as we had bad snow in Glasgow at that time ). When I noticed the damage I contacted the salesman from the branch straight away. I took car back in next day for them to take photos & get it repaired . 3 weeks later car still hadn’t been repaired constantly having to phone the branch , failed promise after promise from them to return any of my calls or any updates of car repair. I lost faith in branch so logged a formal complaint with Arnold Clark head office as attitude from branch manager John Kennedy was disgusting. He called me a liar ( on the only returned phone call ). He said that I couldn’t prove that it was branch staff that caused the damage & laughed down the phone at me, also told me I had no rights to reject the car & it was only cosmetic damage !! I tried to hand the car back to the branch under my consumer rights act 2015 ( as I do have rights ) but John was very aggressive towards me & my fiancé he actually threw us out the branch & refused to take the car back , he also refused to give me anything in writing to confirm this as I was taking the case to court. Absolutely unacceptable behaviour from a branch manager I honestly don’t know how he got this job . Wasn’t interested in me after I drove the car out the showroom in January. Well I am happy to say that I won my case at start of March 2018 for right to reject through my finance company ( Northridge finance ) who were amazing 5 🌟. So after all that I got to hand the car back to the Springburn Kia branch, the finance got settled & I got my deposit & monthly payment back . I would definitely NOT recommend this branch to anyone Left me with major issue trying to get a new car on finance & 1 day to get new car as I work full time soo lost a days wages because of the situation. Arnold Clark head office we’re also very unhelpful regarding the situation. I feel that they took the branch managers side over mine. Female called Cheryl from Head office phoned me the day after being thrown out the branch to say “ we are not taking the car back as right to reject but as a good will gesture we’re still willing to get the car repaired “ As you can imagine that angered me even more as they damaged the car not me & as a good will gesture .., seriously ! I have still not been compensated for any of the above happening ,but I have reopened my complaint . Margaret Howat"
"Good choice of cars at very reasonable prices. Staff very attentive but not pushy left us to browse but available when required. Knowledgeable hand over staff spent a lot of time explaining all the features and gadgets."
"Great customer service from mark and chris when buying new car"
"I bought my son his car from Arnold Clark Kia in Aberdeen. Although we thought the car sales part of the experience was good the handover was excellent. My son was talked through every single function of the car, shown how the sat nav worked and how to connect his phone to the car. They really went above and beyond to ensure he was happy before he drove the car away."
"Sold a car that was beset with problems. 5 times I took it back over 3 months and it never got fixed. Plus only got a courtesy car once leaving me to borrow from family to get to work. Eventually managed to get my money back. I will not buy from this establishment again."
"Everything promised was delivered. Very knowledgeable about products. All very efficient."
"Shopping fast cars and pretty girls"
"I was looking for a new car and i got the one i wanted"
"Excellent service, helpful and informative. Made us feel confident with our purchase."
Arnold Clark is rated 3.53 based on 15 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!