ATS Euromaster Reviews

of reviewers recommend ATS Euromaster
Telephone, Live Chat, Email

Tell us how ATS Euromaster made you happy
Please pass on my thanks and praise to ATS [Darren and colleague],Bridge street, Loughborough who helped me out on Bank Holiday 7th May 19. They repaired my tyre, offering a professional, helpful, prompt, caring service when I was juggling an acutely ill father and returning to Yorkshire to do my job in the district nursing service.
Many thanks,
Ruth Smith
Had our car tyres fitted and supplied. Went to one near Altrincham retail park as got 10% off on Saturday afternoon appointments. Very friendly and warm waiting room with drinks machine. Would use again.
Use kwikfit across rd if u live inblackpool actually know what there doing
Booked and paid £65 for four wheel alignment with ATS Euromaster, took my car to Oxford today, car on the ramp, told a further £72.00 for camber adjustment, explained I had paid to have this done but was told alignment does not include camber adjustment. ATS website states that their adjustment will get my tyres back in contact with the road as per manufacturers specifications for £65.00, they took the payment then wanted £72.00 more, so it cost me £137.00. THIS ATS IS DISHONEST. you should feel ASHAMED.
I was persuaded to buy an insurance policy last December for the four tyres I had replaced. On 20th December I had an appointment at hospital for an urgent procedure. One of the tyres had a puncture and we were stranded. I thought it was so lucky I had this policy and so rang the Kingston upon Hull branch. I was told "nah we don't do that any more, you need to cal the Immingham branch". So I did. The person who answered could not be more rude and unhelpful if he tried. He told me that "his person in Hull" was "busy" and basically didn't want to know. What is the point of paying for an insurance policy that ATS have absolutely no intention of honouring. I am so angry about this. I will never, ever use ATS again, having always used them for years.
Damaged my vehicle
Damaged my vehicle, couldn’t manage to organise the bodywork repair. They kept my vehicle for 4 weeks promising to repair it. After more than 40 emails and calls I collected my vehicle and agreed to organise the repair myself, they agreed to cover the cost. Four weeks later I’m still waiting for the money and they are now questioning the vehicle hire bill leaving me over £1700 out of pocket. This is still unresolved. They haven’t answered my emails for five days now.
Appalling, rude, incompetent customer service, the worst I have ever encountered.
Beware.
I booked tyres online and the money was taken from my account right away. I desperately needed tyres as my brother's car had stood 16months after his death and I had just taken possession - the tyres were perishing. I booked a day off work, turned up at my local ATS and there were no tyres, they couldn't offer me another brand even, and I was then told I had to wait a week to get my money back. Money does not grow on trees for me, but the car couldn't keep being driven so I had to pay someone else and wait to get the cash back from ATS. I rang and complained and was told as I had used Paypal I would be refunded the same day. Another lie, it still took a week. I complained again and was offered 15% off tyres. Tyres they KNEW I had been forced to already buy elsewhere. A day off work wasted, a trip to ATS wasted because they couldn't be bothered to call me, and £40 extra to get a mobile company out to do the job ATS couldn't. Basically, don't buy online from these guys, they take your cash, don't come up with the goods then take a week to pay you back and they don't give two hoots about complaints or customer service!!!
Air conditioning service carried out promptly and without issue.
I have to say I couldn't be happier! Just had the Air Con system re-charged in my Mini and it works a treat!! I saved myself £££'s by using a Groupon voucher. Great Friendly Service, Brilliant will definitely go back & would recommend friends/family in the future...
They did an MOT on my wife's car stating that one of the shock absorber's was leaking and brake pads were below the minimum 1.5 mm and failed the vehicle. I decided to purchased the parts myself and get my own mechanic to repair them. He checked the shock absorber and stated that it was not leaking.
I went back to the ATS Garage in Horfield, Bristol and asked to speak with the manager who advised that it was MOT tester's judgement that counted. At this the tester arrived on the scene stating that it was his decision and it was final. When I showed him the shock aborber's he said well how can I be sure that they were off your car, practically calling me a liar.
I advise anyone having their MOT at this ATS garage to ask them to show the defects before taking your car away or doing the work for you.
Good price for Comprehensive full service.
However after comming back home i have noticed in my cars service book stamped as standard service intead of Comprehensive. It was saturday mid day so staff maybe was looking forward to the weekend rather than accuracy.
Hope they fitted all as in service schedule...
Competeive price for Comprehensive (full) car service.
realy friendly staff very helful good price for tyers.
ATS Euromaster is rated 2.45 based on 33 reviews