Avalanche Ranch Reviews

Curt@avalanche-ranch.com

1788 Midway Lane
Bellingham

Tell us how Avalanche Ranch made you happy
We have numerous lighting fixtures from Avalanche Ranch…. Some dating back close to 20 years. Recently we decided to upgrade our bedside lighting and ordered two custom fixtures. The finish on our older lights had been discontinued, however the great people at Avalanche Ranch were able to match the old finish exactly! We are completely delighted with all of our lighting…. Eleven pieces in all!
Impressed with the quality and rustic look. Perfect accent for our "tree house".
Avalanche Ranch 5 star review on 7th May 2022 Avalanche Ranch 5 star review on 7th May 2022 Avalanche Ranch 5 star review on 7th May 2022
Looks great in my space!
I have loved all of Avalance Ranch Light Fixtures. Bought some several years back and they are priceless! Recently purchased again and there is a reason for that. They stand behind their merchandise 100 percent. That's hard to find. Thank you for all your friendly customer service as well. I have always been treated with respect and helpful care. Thank you so much! A very happy customer through the years!
I was very pleased with the 2 sconces. We made a small custom modification which I really liked. Looks great on our wall. Good people to work with.
Exactly what we ordered. Great quality- easy to install- would do more if I needed them!
Beautiful, high quality light fixture! It's unique and looks great in our mountain home. Great purchase!
Avalanche Ranch 5 star review on 6th May 2022
We've purchased three lamps from Avalanche Ranch over the past few years for a mountain cabin we have near Big Bear Lake, CA. The purchasing experience was easy (I ordered online), the customer service was excellent and most importantly, the lamp quality is great. The color and style fit in perfectly in our cabin. I would highly recommend Avalance Ranch.
You made all of my light fixtures for my new home, both inside and outside. I get many compliments and have recommended your company to friends that are interested in rustic and arts and crafts fixtures.
As i was installing my light I broke a glass lamp bowl and had to order a new one. Then I had trouble screwing in a light bulb and had to get help from Avalanche Ranch again. Both times they were helpful, quick to respond and showed they care about customer service. And the light fixture is beautiful.
Loved the fixture,perfect for our rustic cabin in WY!
Beautiful, quality lighting!
Avalanche Ranch 5 star review on 6th May 2022
Beautiful, Unique, and exceptional customer service and quality! Love our new rustic Chandelier!
The lighting we bought is perfect for our new lakewoods home! Top quality!
Good people and solid product. That’s all I was looking for.
Beautifully crafted products! Superb service! Thank you!
chandalier and pendants are enjoyed by all in my fishing lodge.
We love our Avalanche Ranch pendant light. It provides a nice cabin feel over our informal kitchen dining table. Easy to install and looks great.
Excellent quality and style. Thanks
Staff very helpful with pickup arrangements.
Avalanche Ranch is rated 4.9 based on 490 reviews