Avalanche Ranch Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Avalanche Ranch

Tell us how Avalanche Ranch made you happy

Over 7 Days
"The screw will not unscrew so I can put in the batteries. Please advise me how to ship this back to you to fix or replace. I am very disappointed!"
Hi Constance
Our lights don't have batteries. So maybe you are thinking of a different company? I am here to help if need be. curt@avalanche-ranch.com
"I have ordered very expensive outdoor chandeliers over a month ago, and I’ve heard nothing about where we are at in the process. Done?? Just a few more weeks??"
Hi Larry - Sorry, Your Oak Leaf chandeliers are finished and are being boxed up on Monday for shipping. Sorry for the delay. We had a major equipment malfunction about 3 weeks ago and we are doing our best to quickly catch up.
Avalanche Ranch is rated 4.85 based on 319 reviews