Avalanche Ranch Reviews

Kathleen Stover
Avalanche Ranch 5 star review on 27th February 2021
Kathleen Stover
Robert Swier
We have ordered several fixtures from Avalanche Ranch. Products always arrive well packaged and as described. Customer service is usually responsive when making decisions and exchanges. Overall, we are very pleased with the look and quality of all our fixtures. We would definitely purchase again.
Love my new sconces waiting on my chandelier, sure I will love it...
Although my beautiful floor lamp was larger than I expected it to be it's a treasure I will keep forever. The people at Avalanche Ranch are so kind and helpful. Thank you ever so much my Moose lamp!
Received a beautiful vanity light for our spare bath. Well packed and easy install. The only criticism I have is that it took well over a month to receive. Would use Avalanche Ranch again if not in a big hurry.
Get a lot of comments on our dining room fixture, but it has some design flaws.
Well made beautiful lighting
We have a house full of items from Avalanche and my most recent purchase was to replace a piece that was broken. It's creative work and top quality. The package was very well protected and arrived without any problems. They were also helpful in directly me to a site for specialty light bulbs which I appreciated.
LOVE the products. the website was a tad difficult to find out how to contact a person, and then that didn't happen very easily. Anyway - we have a camp in the Adirondack Park - and people would LOVE your products! Not sure how to get word out, but all of your stuff is perfect!!!
Love that all the lighting in our home matches.
LIght fixtures are beautiful and rugged. Only problem was with light bulbs, an unusual halogen that I was lucky to find on the day of installation. Please don't refer anyone to 1000 Bulbs. they wanted $43 for 2nd day shipping. Instead I ordered a 4-pack from Amazon for $15 grand total cost.
The service when I contacted them was very good. The only issue was that my first order came incomplete, the glass shades were missing from the box. When I addressed this with customer service they were great and sent the missing shades immediately.
After several phone calls and a lengthy delay our light did arrive and we have been enjoying it.
was looking for a pendant light to coordinate with the lighting I had bought about two years ago for my master bath and this one was as close as I could find and it works perfectly. My master bath lighting could of even come from this business but being two years ago I wasn't sure but oh well! it still works with the new one. Thank you.
Got the right one and love it thx
The staff was incredibly helpful and responsive to all my questions. The fixture is rustic as advertised. Felt good being able to purchase an American made product at a reasonable cost.
Great product.
I love my light fixtures but it took a long time for them to arrive.
I love my light fixtures! They add so much to my decor. Easy installation. Just took awhile to get them.
Great product but it took a long time to be delivered
Love the design. Bulb socket could be a little better and the base of ceiling lamp just bit larger.barely covers electrical box.
Avalanche Ranch is rated 4.86 based on 391 reviews