Avalanche Ranch Reviews

Anony****
Anony****
Mary M****
Thomas Bei****
Nice product! Had a large order and was very satisfied.
Love the lights.
They were very easy to work with and the lighting was exactly as ordered and described.
Absolutely love our light!
Avalanche Ranch 5 star review on 11th May 2022 Avalanche Ranch 5 star review on 11th May 2022
Have been incorporating Avalanche Ranch ceiling and sconce lighting in our new outdoor deck/patio/fireplace construction and just love it! Sarah at AR is an amazing customer support person who has addressed various needs we had to provide additional parts when we need them. I love supporting USA made and the construction is of good quality. Also, the neighbors ooh and ahh over our selections.
Avalanche Ranch 5 star review on 9th May 2022
Beautiful outdoor lamp! Well crafted and sturdy. Makes a great addition to our cottage!
Avalanche Ranch 5 star review on 9th May 2022
I have used Avalanche Ranch lighting in two of our custom built homes so far and would certainly use them again. The look is wonderful. The quality is great. The customer service is prompt and attentive. The lights came packaged so well there was no chance of any damage in shipping. Highly reccommend!
Give you all 5 stars. The Pine Cone fixture hangs over our dining room table. It is a quality fixture which we enjoy every day. The light fixture is a work of art that brightens our room. We're so glad we found Avalanche Ranch and this fixture (persistent internet research). It is the best of its kind we've seen. Well done Y'all. MD & Judy, Crockett, TX
The lamps came to us so well packages that a truck could have driven over them and they still would be whole. The lamps themselves were beyond expectation. Color is absolutely beautiful. Thank you!
Products are very well made, customer service is ACTUAL customer service, shipping is decent. Product arrives very well packaged - no problems. Love the quality of the fixtures. Would order again.
Awesome product and customer service was great when I needed to get a replacement glass.
I ordered these for the exterior of my home. I couldn’t be happier…they were as described on their website.
I just love my handmade light fixture. It is beautifully made, fit my style and a more unique piece than all the “regular” ones I was seeing out there. Will look to Avalanche for any future lighting needs!
Very helpful in helping with making my wall sconces to be mounted indoors. I loved the design so much they have now been moved outdoors into our Japanese style garden. I would recommend this company for their artistic value and helpfulness.
Great assortment of Rustic lighting and the workmanship is perfect!! Nice pricing…
Lighting fixtures are great, and best of all made in America..
I purchased the Avalanche Ranch-Wasatch Triple Bath Vanity Light-Bear in August of 2021. The light arrived in perfect condition and it is exactly what I was hoping for. The appearance and quality of the light are excellent and the customer service was great! I highly recommend Avalanche Ranch. Cal L
It really enhanced the space.. Here is a before and after shot for you
Avalanche Ranch 5 star review on 7th May 2022
Absolutely beautiful fixtures. They bring our bathroom a perfect warm glow.
Avalanche Ranch had just the style I was looking for (bears / trees) in my kitchen. We have a lodge-style mountain home. Additionally, by contacting them directly, I was able to take advantage of a sale price I had not seen on Amazon. Very friendly and helpful during phone conversation. The light looks fabulous.
Avalanche Ranch 5 star review on 7th May 2022 Avalanche Ranch 5 star review on 7th May 2022
Avalanche Ranch is rated 4.87 based on 483 reviews