Avalanche Ranch Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Avalanche Ranch

Tell us how Avalanche Ranch made you happy

Over 7 Days
"We absolutely love the lamp. Thanks for making this"
"This light fixture worked perfectly for me in that it was easily installed, gives out great light, and the mountains etched into it adds a touch to my cabin (in the Ozarks) that I did not have anywhere else inside. Also it fit my need to have a light that did not hang down a good bit from the ceiling."
"My first electrician messed up the installation, and the new electrician needed a replacement part, Avalanche Ranch got it to me quickly. The sconces I purchased are statement pieces in our family room, they really complete our Adirondack look."
"We love our light fixture above our kitchen table. We looked for a couple of years for the right thing for our space, then discovered Avalanche Ranch lighting. It is beautiful, and unique while it makes an art feature out of a useful product. It gives good complete light, without blinding. Can't say more about it!!"
"love the unique products and great quality"
"Great service. One glass shade arrived broken & was quickly replaced without any problem."
"Lamps even more beautiful than i expected! Nicely packed. So pleased w/first 2, going to purchase a 3rd one!"
"Avalanche provides very high quality lamps a reasonable prices. We now own 5 lamps including one custom made. The custom lamp was a chandelier that was modified to be compatible with the style of our home. They did a beautiful job! Very satisfied overall with service and would strongly recommend them."
"LIght fixtures are beautiful and rugged. Only problem was with light bulbs, an unusual halogen that I was lucky to find on the day of installation. Please don't refer anyone to 1000 Bulbs. they wanted $43 for 2nd day shipping. Instead I ordered a 4-pack from Amazon for $15 grand total cost."
"Their lighting products are very unique and they fit the "Old Tahoe" look at a reasonable price! Service was good. Carolyn, The Design Shoppe"
"I love love love our new light fixture. I continuously get compliments on it. Even when I post pictures on social media of family dinners etc, people notice the light and comment on it. Its gorgeous!!"
"Love my Rustic Lamps ♥️"
"Fixtures are exactly what I wanted!"
"very pleased! The custom lighting was just what we were looking for."
"I love your products. Very high quality and great coustomer service."
"We couldn't be happier with our purchase. The quality is fantastic."
"The service when I contacted them was very good. The only issue was that my first order came incomplete, the glass shades were missing from the box. When I addressed this with customer service they were great and sent the missing shades immediately."
"Only thing wrong was it kept setting off the breaker x 3. We figured out one of the tabs was bent the wrong way."
"Avalance Ranch has always had the unique, qualtiy fixture I was looking for at a reasonable price."
"Fits in very well with our outdoor theme in the family room"
Avalanche Ranch is rated 4.84 based on 270 reviews