Avalanche Ranch Reviews

360-752-1610

Curt@avalanche-ranch.com

1788 Midway Lane

Tell us how Avalanche Ranch made you happy
It's been over a year and we are very happy with the rustic starfish vanity light! It arrived very well-packed. Great customer service. This light is perfect; it makes our bathroom complete, and is probably my favorite part of the remodel. Thank you!
Gave the Team here a 'FIVE' from a first time buyer. Super responsive for my samples request and order fulfilment even during such extraordinary times we are in. Products were very well packaged & are well made (in the STATES!). Curt & Sarah even took care of a quick x-around needed to send a spare part to me fast! Now installed, the look the new lights provide is a very rich & unique accent to add some rustic 'WOW!' in my space. The AR Team gets a hearty fist bump!
Love my new lights! They fit perfectly with my mountain decor!
Love the lights I ordered! Very quality products! Unique & fitting for my western style home! Would definitely order again!
We made a significant purchase for our new home. The lighting showed up on time and while we had a few shipping issues, the owner rectified the issue asap and we love all the lighting. They are beautiful.
Good quality
Love my new sconces waiting on my chandelier, sure I will love it...
Unbelievable quality light fixture and you can’t go wrong! Love it!!!
I am totally pleased with the buffalo sconces I received from Avalanche Ranch. I love their copper look, the craftsmanship, and how well built these fixtures are electronically. They arrived as promised and all parts were included and arrived safely in the well-packaged box. I am very happy with my purchase!
We love the lights. Great quality and look amazing.
Avalanche Ranch had just the right lights for my bathroom vanity. High quality products, timely delivery, and quick customer service response! Thank you Avalanche Ranch!
High quality products and excellent customer service! Very pleased!
great products - excellent service- highly recommended
Great service and a beautiful product!
Great service . My items were shipped promptly by mail to Canada.
Love my sconces. Great quality. Can’t wait to see them up in my new home.
I would recommend Avalanche Ranch and I would shop there again.
Absolutely love the light fixture. Thinking about what else I can replace with Avalanche Ranch lighting.
Howdy. The item arrived in good shape and timely.
HOWEVER-- the piece is not the correct replacement for my wall light unit.
Can you help to replace with correct part.
Regards
Larry Humberg
Great quality product
Light was as described and very nice. It adds a taste of the outdoors to our kitchen.
Great courteous, friendly, service.
Avalanche Ranch is rated 4.85 based on 362 reviews