Avalanche Ranch Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Avalanche Ranch

Tell us how Avalanche Ranch made you happy

Over 7 Days
"Absolutely love the fixture, looks great!"
"I have purchased many lighting fixtures over the years from Avalanche Ranch for use in my screened in porch. I love the character and atmosphere that they bring to my porch and I also admire the quality of their product."
"Product was just as we expected. Install was fairly easy for a DYI install. Shipping arrived as expected. Just what we needed to "up-doo" our bathroom! Thanks Avalanche Ranch!"
"Loved our light fixture. Added the perfect touch to our son's room"
"Love the light, and would like to get a catalog sent to me if possible."
"Love this lighting fixture! It is made very well and looks beautiful on our new deck!"
"Good looking light fixture. Perfect for our log home. Had to bend all 3 socket fixtures to accomodate light bulbs. Glass shade is low profile and shade interfered with bulb installation."
"quick delivery and on-line information was great pointing out correct web site to order from"
"We have about a dozen pieces of AR product in our log home. The styles vary by area, but seem to tie everything together. Our kitchen island fixture was the most recent purchase. We worked with Sarah to customize that to our specific use. It looks spectacular!"
"Very happy with my light fixture. Exactly as pictured. A nice western touch for my guest bathroom. Quality workmanship."
"LOVE the products. the website was a tad difficult to find out how to contact a person, and then that didn't happen very easily. Anyway - we have a camp in the Adirondack Park - and people would LOVE your products! Not sure how to get word out, but all of your stuff is perfect!!!"
"We were looking for a rustic vibe for a space in our home. We found Avalanche Ranch online and took a chance. The light fixture arrived within the expected shipping window, and it looks perfect in the space. We love it!"
"Avalanche Ranch lights are a highlight of our recent hunting camp upgrades. They are absolutely beautiful, amazing quality and give the camp great distinction. Customer service has been stellar. Can’t thank you enough for making a real product."
"Beautiful look, very good light provided, and wonderful customer service!"
"Really handsome item, shipped quickly, arrived in perfect condition. All in all, well done."
"We bought two lights and could not be happier. They are beautiful and very well made. I am glad we found you guys on the Internet. Thank you!"
"Excellent quality product. We have purchased multiple times and have never been disappointed."
"Love that all the lighting in our home matches."
"Unique fixtures. Made in the USA. Easy to shop online. Great customer service when needed, and I love the new sconces."
Avalanche Ranch is rated 4.85 based on 302 reviews