Avalanche Ranch Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Avalanche Ranch

Tell us how Avalanche Ranch made you happy

Over 7 Days
"We still do not have the lamp we ordered on 11/25/2018 and no update as to when it will be shipped."
"Actually, quite disappointed with the 3 lights that hang over the counter. The lamp shades were not what was shown in the picture. Made it smaller than it showed, the shades where the ones that flared out. Would have bought the four if I had seen how small this was"
"The fixture I picked required a special bulb. I still haven't found the bulb, so haven't even tried the lamps yet. The fixture was expensive, so how about including the required bulb with the lamp in the first place in future?"
"We love the pine cone fixtures. We have never gotten the glass globes."
"The order was delayed and no one emailed or phoned to let me know. Had to contact you to find out why my order hadn’t arrived. Haven’t installed it yet as still renovating the bathroom."
Avalanche Ranch is rated 4.85 based on 333 reviews