Avalanche Ranch Reviews

Click Here

Tell us how Avalanche Ranch made you happy

Over 7 Days
Under an hour
"High quality products and excellent customer service! Very pleased!"
"great products - excellent service- highly recommended"
"Great service and a beautiful product!"
"Great service . My items were shipped promptly by mail to Canada. Love my sconces. Great quality. Can’t wait to see them up in my new home. I would recommend Avalanche Ranch and I would shop there again."
"Absolutely love the light fixture. Thinking about what else I can replace with Avalanche Ranch lighting."
"Great quality product"
"Light was as described and very nice. It adds a taste of the outdoors to our kitchen."
"Great courteous, friendly, service."
"This is my 6th AR purchase. I love everything I have purchased Well worth the wait."
"This company is top notch In doing my remodel, I irederdvthe wrong length chandelier. A week later, I contacted them and changed to a flush mount. Even though they had already started my original order, they made the adjustment for me and started my new one. I was so grateful!! My chandelier came and is gorgeous. I know it will look perfect when my house is complete and is eventually in its intended location"
"Very helpful customer service."
"We loved the light. We were replacing one that fell in the earthquake and it is a perfect match! thank you"
"We had purchased two light fixtures a couple years ago for the upstairs of our Montana Condo and were so happy with them that we purchased 5 more fixtures for the rest of the place. Every thing was shipped and packaged very well and the install was simple and quick. Really like the rustic look it gives our condo. Would highly recommend Avalanche Ranch products."
"Wonderful experience"
"Absolutely love my chandelier and lights I purchased for our new home! Great customer service"
"Love both items!"
"I was super impressed with Avalanche Ranch and the beautiful light I received from them. I called them to clarify some questions I had. Sarah helped me with a smile...I could "hear it" thru the phone. She was extremely helpful with the product information and getting me a discount. I wish there were some assembly instructions, but then again, Sarah helped with that. A bit expensive, but worth it. The light is very well built and beautiful. Thanks."
"Your company stood behind it'a product, when I had problems with a fixture I purchased from them, they sent a box to put it in, paid all postage, fixed the fixture in very short time and sent it back at no cost to me. Can't say enough good about the company."
"The sconces are perfect for the adobe wall columns/ I have received the plastic inserts but have not installed them yet..."
"We love our lights .... So worth the wait ❤️"
Avalanche Ranch is rated 4.85 based on 351 reviews