Avalanche Ranch Reviews

360-752-1610

Curt@avalanche-ranch.com

1788 Midway Lane

Tell us how Avalanche Ranch made you happy
Gave the Team here a 'FIVE' from a first time buyer. Super responsive for my samples request and order fulfilment even during such extraordinary times we are in. Products were very well packaged & are well made (in the STATES!). Curt & Sarah even took care of a quick x-around needed to send a spare part to me fast! Now installed, the look the new lights provide is a very rich & unique accent to add some rustic 'WOW!' in my space. The AR Team gets a hearty fist bump!
Love my new lights! They fit perfectly with my mountain decor!
Love the lights I ordered! Very quality products! Unique & fitting for my western style home! Would definitely order again!
We made a significant purchase for our new home. The lighting showed up on time and while we had a few shipping issues, the owner rectified the issue asap and we love all the lighting. They are beautiful.
Good quality
Unbelievable quality light fixture and you can’t go wrong! Love it!!!
I am totally pleased with the buffalo sconces I received from Avalanche Ranch. I love their copper look, the craftsmanship, and how well built these fixtures are electronically. They arrived as promised and all parts were included and arrived safely in the well-packaged box. I am very happy with my purchase!
We love the lights. Great quality and look amazing.
Avalanche Ranch had just the right lights for my bathroom vanity. High quality products, timely delivery, and quick customer service response! Thank you Avalanche Ranch!
High quality products and excellent customer service! Very pleased!
great products - excellent service- highly recommended
Great service and a beautiful product!
Great service . My items were shipped promptly by mail to Canada.
Love my sconces. Great quality. Can’t wait to see them up in my new home.
I would recommend Avalanche Ranch and I would shop there again.
Absolutely love the light fixture. Thinking about what else I can replace with Avalanche Ranch lighting.
Great quality product
Light was as described and very nice. It adds a taste of the outdoors to our kitchen.
Great courteous, friendly, service.
This is my 6th AR purchase. I love everything I have purchased
Well worth the wait.
This company is top notch

In doing my remodel, I irederdvthe wrong length chandelier. A week later, I contacted them and changed to a flush mount. Even though they had already started my original order, they made the adjustment for me and started my new one.
I was so grateful!! My chandelier came and is gorgeous. I know it will look perfect when my house is complete and is eventually in its intended location
Very helpful customer service.
Avalanche Ranch is rated 4.85 based on 361 reviews